Beyblade Burst GT Episode #14 (July 5, 2019)

If that’s the case, might be a two parter episode for this match.
What if this episode actually ends up being a Drum vs Delta match like in the manga? I’m seriously considering that at this point since Delta does make an appearance in Japan in the manga and has his match but I could be wrong haha....
Looks like Drum reaches a higher level of Gold Turbo. The episode looks pretty intense

Also, Drum finally uses the Sting Disc's ability with a base other than Ace
I know Delta wants to prove himself to Valt and is kinda jealous of Drum but damn its starting to feeling like he wants to murder his protege lol.
Super glad he's using Rock to end the battle, I like it but Rock didn't get this super awesome debut like Grand, he beat that bully before and got a point off Joker, so I'm really excited to see Rock end the battle. this battle is gonna be so golden!
I think Lodin wins this and then they might make him battle Delta.

Cuz if they make Lodin lose early, I am done with GT. It all started with Amane, he was shown strong at the start, but then he became weak. Same goes for Fumiya. I feel Amane is similar with Ranataro and Fumiya somewhat resembles Wakiya.
(Jun. 28, 2019  4:38 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I think Lodin wins this and then they might make him battle Delta.

Cuz if they make Lodin lose early, I am done with GT. It all started with Amane, he was shown strong at the start, but then he became weak. Same goes for Fumiya. I feel Amane is similar with Ranataro and Fumiya somewhat resembles Wakiya.
This is completely how I feel as well. I do not want that regional championships Longinus bull carp from choZ in gt however. The score is 2-1 and it would be far too odd for Lodin to win 4-1 or to win 3-1 with anything other than a burst as they do not use these odd outcomes in burst often. Rock Dragon will most likely just beat Longinus unfortunately though which really puts me off.
I can see where the complaints come into there— although, considering it’ll most likely follow the manga, Drum would have to win this in order to battle Delta... which he might just lose at and badly at that...

Drum’s goal is a bit different compared to Aiga’s as Drum honestly just either wants to make friends or achieve that gold turbo bey. He’s not aiming to be the best and he does struggle much with his beyblade skills considering the kid isn’t... the best at it. But he does have prior knowledge to beyblade and was even in one of the top clubs in the world. Was it ever mentioned how much Lodin beyblade...?

Also I think with Fumiya, it was to show that the guy has a lot of arrogance and overconfidence in his beyblade ability that he doesn’t think of all the drawbacks that could happen....

Sorry, I’m just rambling here— but I can definitely see some of the similarities here!
(Jun. 28, 2019  4:38 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I think Lodin wins this and then they might make him battle Delta.

IDK, it could work out. After all, every character needs to be beaten at some point. Remember losing can bring out the best or worse in a character, and so far all we got from Lodin as a character is that he's physically more OP than even Houi, he's arrogant and wants a worthy opponent. Its why people enjoy when Valt and Aiga lose so much. I get where you're coming from though.
That being said, I agree, Amane's the only one of the five bladers that I'm currently worried about. It sounds like they're planning on giving him more growth down the line but it would SUCK if they dropped the chance.
(Jun. 28, 2019  4:51 PM)Okanie Wrote: I can see where the complaints come into there— although, considering it’ll most likely follow the manga, Drum would have to win this in order to battle Delta... which he might just lose at and badly at that...

Drum’s goal is a bit different compared to Aiga’s as Drum honestly just either wants to make friends or achieve that gold turbo bey. He’s not aiming to be the best and he does struggle much with his beyblade skills considering the kid isn’t... the best at it. But he does have prior knowledge to beyblade and was even in one of the top clubs in the world. Was it ever mentioned how much Lodin beyblade...?

Also I think with Fumiya, it was to show that the guy has a lot of arrogance and overconfidence in his beyblade ability that he doesn’t think of all the drawbacks that could happen....

Sorry, I’m just rambling here— but I can definitely see some of the similarities here!
So Lodan already lost in the manga?
(Jun. 28, 2019  7:24 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: So Lodan already lost in the manga?

Uhm... how do you tag spoilers again? I'm really sorry about this as I'm still learning the ropes--

But I'm not particular sure if it was an actual chapter or special chapter but it was posted up by marutti I think either yesterday or the day before...
(Jun. 28, 2019  7:35 PM)Okanie Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  7:24 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: So Lodan already lost in the manga?

Uhm... how do you tag spoilers again? I'm really sorry about this as I'm still learning the ropes--

But I'm not particular sure if it was an actual chapter or special chapter but it was posted up by marutti I think either yesterday or the day before...

Code:
[spoiler]
Insert your text
[/spoiler]

It’s a bit like how HTML works.

This might be a spoiler, watch the episode for context (Click to View)
(Jun. 19, 2019  12:00 AM)What are you talking about Shu was possessed just watch the anime again and you’ll see Okanie Wrote: I feel like Chouzetsu was more on the supernatural side considering resonance was more of a main concern in the storyline. They mention resonance a lot, way more than any of the previous season. Also on a side note, I don’t believe Shu was ever possessed or brainwashed in Burst God, I think he even mentioned that he did everything in order to get to the finals to be able to battle Valt— which he doesn’t want to lose here either. So I don’t get why people say Shu was possessed or even Suoh— they were never possessed or brainwashed by their beys iirc.

Anyway, I’m excited to see if Drum is able to achieve the gold like shine to his bey like Valkyrie.

This episode was at least to me a 10/10 doing better then Cho-Z Trash already I’m glad Cho-Z is finished it was boring and retarded SMH?‍♂️
Another great ep. Delta's entrance was hype!
The episodes are great but halving the length was a bad idea. It has way too many cliffhangers. We have just completed a tournament and have just been introduced to the Rock wheel which was supposed to happen about 6 episodes ago. It’s a little slow, but it is better than Cho-Z. I didn’t even finish Cho-Z, I got bored midway...
I’ll admit it was a huge mistake making it a short series plus the cliffhangers are predictable but I understand your concern
So when is Drum going to battle Valt?
(Jul. 05, 2019  4:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: So when is Drum going to battle Valt?

probably later this season.  the tournament wasn't to fight valt from the way I see it . he was just their to give the trophy.
Kinda reminded me of Aiga winning the longinus cup only to be completely crushed by someone else literally a minute later lol. Well, so this episode introduced the GT Three, which Delta is a part of. But there's something bigger here though, after Akane's brother refers to Delta as an European champion, pretty sure he says that he's "world ranked junior great top three." I am not 100% certain on this (no matter how many times I listen to it and try to make sound in my head like junior I just hear j and vowels lmao) but that would mean that senior/junior leagues exist in the anime too!
(Jul. 05, 2019  4:31 PM)Limetka Wrote: Kinda reminded me of Aiga winning the longinus cup only to be completely crushed by someone else literally a minute later lol. Well, so this episode introduced the GT Three, which Delta is a part of. But there's something bigger here though, after Akane's brother refers to Delta as an European champion, pretty sure he says that he's "world ranked junior great top three." I am not 100% certain on this (no matter how many times I listen to it and try to make sound in my head like junior I just hear j and vowels lmao) but that would mean that senior/junior leagues exist in the anime too!
Aren’t there usually like 4 Or 5 Tho or are they only doing three cause it rhymes with GT
(Jul. 05, 2019  10:06 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  7:35 PM)Okanie Wrote: Uhm... how do you tag spoilers again? I'm really sorry about this as I'm still learning the ropes--

Code:
[spoiler]
Insert your text
[/spoiler]

It’s a bit like how HTML works.

This might be a spoiler, watch the episode for context (Click to View)

The Gold Turbo state is when a Blader and their Bey are in sync in battle, causing a tremendous power that radiates a gold aura. It was first seen in episode one with Slash Valkyrie
(Jul. 05, 2019  4:31 PM)Limetka Wrote: Kinda reminded me of Aiga winning the longinus cup only to be completely crushed by someone else literally a minute later lol. Well, so this episode introduced the GT Three, which Delta is a part of. But there's something bigger here though, after Akane's brother refers to Delta as an European champion, pretty sure he says that he's "world ranked junior great top three." I am not 100% certain on this (no matter how many times I listen to it and try to make sound in my head like junior I just hear j and vowels lmao) but that would mean that senior/junior leagues exist in the anime too!
I've rewatch the episode if my ears are correct the did say delta is the junior league top 3. It also seems that delta quit bc Sol too

(Jul. 05, 2019  4:43 PM)Requim Wrote:
Aren’t there usually like 4 Or 5 Tho or are they only doing three cause it rhymes with GT

It might be cause of the top 3 is vastly superior to the others and the they stand more so the just went with the 3 format. But who knows they'll probably mentioned the 4th and 5th later .
So whats the difference between Zwei Hammer 1 and Zwei Hammer 2?
(Jul. 05, 2019  7:27 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So whats the difference between Zwei Hammer 1 and Zwei Hammer 2?

I'm also wondering i might have miss something but maybe it has more power behind it.