Beyblade Burst GT Episode #14 (July 5, 2019)

(Jul. 05, 2019  6:08 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  4:31 PM)Limetka Wrote: Kinda reminded me of Aiga winning the longinus cup only to be completely crushed by someone else literally a minute later lol. Well, so this episode introduced the GT Three, which Delta is a part of. But there's something bigger here though, after Akane's brother refers to Delta as an European champion, pretty sure he says that he's "world ranked junior great top three." I am not 100% certain on this (no matter how many times I listen to it and try to make sound in my head like junior I just hear j and vowels lmao) but that would mean that senior/junior leagues exist in the anime too!
I've rewatch the episode if my ears are correct the did say delta is the junior league top 3. It also seems that delta quit bc Sol too

(Jul. 05, 2019  4:43 PM)Requim Wrote: Aren’t there usually like 4 Or 5 Tho or are they only doing three cause it rhymes with GT

It might be cause of the top 3 is vastly superior to the others and the they stand more so the just went with the 3 format. But who knows they'll probably mentioned the 4th and 5th later .

Maybe the Senior Top 3 are like the achieved bladers like Valt and MAYBE Shu, I’m guessing this because there’s a new Spriggan to be released. The other is maybe Orochi? We see a new Odin so MAYBE.
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:47 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  6:08 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I've rewatch the episode if my ears are correct the did say delta is the junior league top 3. It also seems that delta quit bc Sol too

It might be cause of the top 3 is vastly superior to the others and the they stand more so the just went with the 3 format. But who knows they'll probably mentioned the 4th and 5th later .

Maybe the Senior Top 3 are like the achieved bladers like Valt and MAYBE Shu, I’m guessing this because there’s a new Spriggan to be released. The other is maybe Orochi? We see a new Odin so MAYBE.
I'd really want Orochi to return though. Yeah people joke the dude was a jobber but he was a cool cat that always made it to semis and just got jobbed cuz he fought Shu/Valt, and Gou. He actually got some character development and Odin isn't a bad bey so i hope he makes some return.
Odds are that might not be the case, but at worse I hope its another music themed character like him.
(Jul. 06, 2019  4:06 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  2:47 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Maybe the Senior Top 3 are like the achieved bladers like Valt and MAYBE Shu, I’m guessing this because there’s a new Spriggan to be released. The other is maybe Orochi? We see a new Odin so MAYBE.
I'd really want Orochi to return though. Yeah people joke the dude was a jobber but he was a cool cat that always made it to semis and just got jobbed cuz he fought Shu/Valt, and Gou. He actually got some character development and Odin isn't a bad bey so i hope he makes some return.
Odds are that might not be the case, but at worse I hope its another music themed character like him.

Yeah. Kinda like Fafnir has a new owner even though Free had such a deep character.
(Jul. 06, 2019  4:26 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  4:06 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I'd really want Orochi to return though. Yeah people joke the dude was a jobber but he was a cool cat that always made it to semis and just got jobbed cuz he fought Shu/Valt, and Gou. He actually got some character development and Odin isn't a bad bey so i hope he makes some return.

Yeah. Kinda like Fafnir has a new owner even though Free had such a deep character.
Yeah, Fumiya's a perfect contrast to Free in every possible and I like how he's more offensive and bombastic compared to Free.
You known that the Japanese logo for beyblade burst gt the gt stand for GaTinko and the english logo is beyblade burst rise
(Jul. 07, 2019  2:31 PM)PegasusRider Wrote: You known that the Japanese logo for beyblade burst gt the gt stand for GaTinko and the english logo is beyblade burst rise
I thought it’s because it’s called Gachi but sounds like Gat-chi—
So Drum won...I am sorry for characters such as Fumiya, and Lodin. We all thought since they were the successors of Fafnir and Longinus they will be BETTER if not at least the same level as Free and Lui. Guess what? They are making Drum have that plot armor just like Aiga who wins easily because of that. I guess we did get used to Free and Lui 2 of the amazing and strong bladers in the series. Do we even have confirmation of some sort where and how Lodin got the new Longinus? I felt satisfied hearing Fumiya's backstory about Fafnir. But no clue about Longinus.

I honestly don't know about this anime. Maybe it is just all me being nitpicky on small details but I feel like they are introducing new characters and after a battle or 2 they are thrown in the irrelevancy side once the protagonist manages to beat them. Soon even Delta will be beaten by Drum, no way he is going to be one of the irrelevant characters just like what happened to Fubuki. (IMO GT is a cross between Burst and Evolution, peaceful setting with characters being thrown irrelevant after their introduction.)
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:18 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: So Drum won...I am sorry for characters such as Fumiya, and Lodin. We all thought since they were the successors of Fafnir and Longinus they will be BETTER if not at least the same level as Free and Lui. Guess what? They are making Drum have that plot armor just like Aiga who wins easily because of that. I guess we did get used to Free and Lui 2 of the amazing and strong bladers in the series. Do we even have confirmation of some sort where and how Lodin got the new Longinus? I felt satisfied hearing Fumiya's backstory about Fafnir. But no clue about Longinus.

I honestly don't know about this anime. Maybe it is just all me being nitpicky on small details but I feel like they are introducing new characters and after a battle or 2 they are thrown in the irrelevancy side once the protagonist manages to beat them. Soon even Delta will be beaten by Drum, no way he is going to be one of the irrelevant characters just like what happened to Fubuki. (IMO GT is a cross between Burst and Evolution, peaceful setting with characters being thrown irrelevant after their introduction.)
Oh good, you saw the subbed episode that got released today too.

Don't give up hope, they're far from done with Fumiya at the very least, and a character being there/losing/getting dropped are all very different.

Plus, everyone's fighting for plot armor, no one blader is gonna be at the top for the longest.

Joe beat all of Victories barring Drum, who needed a plan to finally counter him. Amane still has a lot more he wants to do, Lodin still wants to reach the top, Joe promised they'll meet him again, and we got 3 bladers to look forward to. Don't worry.

Fubuki still got arc 2 for him to get the most development out of and he finally got over his grudge with Suoh. Apparently everyone is in agreement he should've done more in arc 3 and arc besdies helping Aiga but no one can agree on what that should be.

Evolution didn't really have that problem: Free, Kurtz, Red Eye, Sisco, Cuza (was mostly around), the Big Five barring Ruway and Boa all came back and had some developmental role to play in Evolution. Its a by proudctive of Burst season 1 but there were less characters thrown away tot he wayside in God compared to Burst 1 and ChoZ.
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:01 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:18 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: So Drum won...I am sorry for characters such as Fumiya, and Lodin. We all thought since they were the successors of Fafnir and Longinus they will be BETTER if not at least the same level as Free and Lui. Guess what? They are making Drum have that plot armor just like Aiga who wins easily because of that. I guess we did get used to Free and Lui 2 of the amazing and strong bladers in the series. Do we even have confirmation of some sort where and how Lodin got the new Longinus? I felt satisfied hearing Fumiya's backstory about Fafnir. But no clue about Longinus.

Oh good, you saw the subbed episode that got released today too.

Don't give up hope, they're far from done with Fumiya at the very least, and a character being there/losing/getting dropped are all very different.

Plus, everyone's fighting for plot armor, no one blader is gonna be at the top for the longest.

Joe beat all of Victories barring Drum, who needed a plan to finally counter him. Amane still has a lot more he wants to do, Lodin still wants to reach the top, Joe promised they'll meet him again, and we got 3 bladers to look forward to. Don't worry.

Fubuki still got arc 2 for him to get the most development out of and he finally got over his grudge with Suoh. Apparently everyone is in agreement he should've done more in arc 3 and arc  besdies helping Aiga but no one can agree on what that should be.

Evolution didn't really have that problem: Free, Kurtz, Red Eye, Sisco, Cuza (was mostly around), the Big Five barring Ruway and Boa all came back and had some developmental role to play in Evolution. Its a by proudctive of Burst season 1 but there were less characters thrown away tot he wayside in God compared to Burst 1 and ChoZ.

I didn't watch the episodes still at the episode where Lodin won against Fumiya. I just know it Drum won he had to.
Watched the episode I see how the Gold Turbo came in place with the episode title. Really OP thing where if a bey turns gold automatic burst lol. (or you can "hyper flux" XDDD)
(Jul. 14, 2019  9:06 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Watched the episode I see how the Gold Turbo came in place with the episode title. Really OP thing where if a bey turns gold automatic burst lol. (or you can "hyper flux" XDDD)
Yeah sorry I actually spoiled you, that was on me. Guess you enjoyed episode 14?