Beyblade Burst Fusion and More

oh i was just trying to be creative with these designs
sorry their not to ur liking
(Apr. 07, 2019  4:02 PM)BurstAwaken Wrote: oh i was just trying to be creative with these designs
sorry their not to ur liking

I never said I disliked them, I said they weren’t how I imagined it

Edit: This is how I imagined it.
[Image: DB872-FE2-5-EED-4385-9538-CFE4-D7-EFF4-A4.jpg]
Chapter 27: The Dark King of the Underworld! Grim Hades!

List of Burst Fusion Beys

01: Hydro Trident Outer Drift
02: Victor Nyke Zenith Beatdown
03: Electric Valkyrie 12’Knight Beatdown
04: Assassin Deathscyther 1Dagger Jolt
05: Chain Kerbeus 0’Wall Deflect
06: Screech Cockatris 11 Gust
07: Serpent Hydra 12 Ultimate Reboot
08: Gear Chronos 100Bump Zeta’
09: Thunderbolt Xcalibur -1Saber Cutlass
10: Mist Chaos 11Grace Float
11: Heaven Ouranous 10Flight Friction
12: Primal Behemoth 9’Fang Overdrive
13: Neo Driger 0Turn Reboot’
14: Neo Draciel 00Wall Atomic’
15: Neo Dranzer 7Lift Zephyr’
16: Neo Dragoon 6Meteor Evolution
17: Frozen Khione -10 Lockdown
18: Mercury Orichalcum Omega Quest
19: Cho-Z Spriggan 00Lift Steel’
20: Paradox Artemis 5’Fear Xtreme’
21: Sun Apollos 5’Fear Atomic’
22: Grim Hades 12’ Impact’
This story is a load of high quality content
(Apr. 09, 2019  11:57 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: This story is a load of high quality content

Thanks
Wait, nika's driver is called beatdown XD. I'd better not battle her then lol
Chapter 2: The Journey Begins! Setting Off!
So far, I like how you’re writing the Pokémon fics. For some reason (I think its just me), I feel some video game vibes to them
(Apr. 13, 2019  5:34 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: So far, I like how you’re writing the Pokémon fics. For some reason (I think its just me), I feel some video game vibes to them

They are loosely based off red and blue (emphasis on loosely).
Chapter 28: Alpha Amaterios’ Golden Wings!
Chapter 1: Let’s Go! Valerius!
Is it bad that I started laughing when the statue got destroyed?
(Apr. 21, 2019  3:17 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Is it bad that I started laughing when the statue got destroyed?

Why would that be bad? I usually laugh when I crush other peoples statues.

i dont actually do that, im fairly normal
This feels a little TOO much like S1 Of burst!
(Apr. 21, 2019  3:54 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This feels a little TOO much like S1 Of burst!

More like Chapter 1
(Apr. 21, 2019  1:35 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2019  3:54 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This feels a little TOO much like S1 Of burst!

More like Chapter 1
That’s what I meant.
Chapter 29: The Other One! Omega Amaterios!
god, this arc is my Spider-Man Clone Saga/my Kryptonite
what an amazing story ill keep this in mind for writing fanfic
Chapter 3: The Powerful Light of Lucidissimouse!
aw man all of this is just so cool. thanks for telling us about this DT2000
Have any of you watched the Pokemon Battle Royale video by TerminalMontage and Lockstin & Gnoggin? I kinda wanna make a story like that, and I was wondering if any of you would read it. I would certainly never create one with every Pokemon, but I might do it with all blue Pokemon or all legendary pokemon or all grass Pokemon or something of the sort.
(May. 22, 2019  2:32 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Have any of you watched the Pokemon Battle Royale video by TerminalMontage and Lockstin & Gnoggin? I kinda wanna make a story like that, and I was wondering if any of you would read it. I would certainly never create one with every Pokemon, but I might do it with all blue Pokemon or all legendary pokemon or all grass Pokemon or something of the sort.

I would read it! I love battle royales!
(May. 22, 2019  2:32 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Have any of you watched the Pokemon Battle Royale video by TerminalMontage and Lockstin & Gnoggin? I kinda wanna make a story like that, and I was wondering if any of you would read it. I would certainly never create one with every Pokemon, but I might do it with all blue Pokemon or all legendary pokemon or all grass Pokemon or something of the sort.

I'll read it too.
(May. 22, 2019  2:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

I would read it! I love battle royales!

(May. 22, 2019  2:40 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:

I'll read it too.

What kind of royale would you want
(May. 22, 2019  2:48 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(May. 22, 2019  2:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I would read it! I love battle royales!

(May. 22, 2019  2:40 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'll read it too.

What kind of royale would you want

You choose! It’s your story!