Beyblade Burst Format (Ltd and Std)

Hi guys i have an idea l
All the pre dual layer system beys should have their own format known as burst limited and dual layers burst std.
We will come to see alot of new combos in this
In limited we should ban some parts (revole,gravity,the spammed ones)
I hope you guys like my idea

Limited burst:All pre Dual Layer beys with some parts ban
Standard burstEeeverything allowed

Reply your thoughts
For Limited, it doesn't make sense; pre-DL layers only but with every part except many top tier ones? That's very odd. So with your logic, you suggest banning DeathScyther, Heavy, Gravity, Defense, Orbit and Revolve? I mean, maybe? But it's fairly early already, so not sure if Limited is something needed right now.
I think if we are to do two formats for Burst any time soon, it will be All Releases and Hasbro Released Only.
Beyblade Burst definitely does not have a big enough or diversified part pool at the moment to do something like this. One of the main reasons I believe it was done in MFB is because that series had been going on for years, so when it finally ended we were left with a huge assortment of parts. Once the meta became stabilized after that Limited was created to make people have to try to build new customizations from a smaller, but still rather large part pool. Considering Burst has barely been out for a year and the part pool is so small I doubt this would happen.

Depending on how Hasbro releases they're beyblades I think a "Hasbro release only" format would be interesting.
If the WBO does make a Hasbro Format does that mean only the Hasbro Stadiums will be used instead of the normal Takara Tomy beystadium?
(Aug. 28, 2016  11:04 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: If the WBO does make a Hasbro Format does that mean only the Hasbro Stadiums will be used instead of the normal Takara Tomy beystadium?

TO's could bring TT stadiums. Otherwise, I don't see why not.
(Aug. 28, 2016  11:05 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2016  11:04 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: If the WBO does make a Hasbro Format does that mean only the Hasbro Stadiums will be used instead of the normal Takara Tomy beystadium?

Sorry this might be a weird question but what's "TO's" mean?
(Aug. 28, 2016  11:07 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2016  11:05 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote:

Tournament Organizers. Sorry, I thought people used the term here.
(Aug. 28, 2016  11:10 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2016  11:07 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2016  11:05 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: TO's could bring TT stadiums. Otherwise, I don't see why not.

Tournament Organizers. Sorry, I thought people used the term here.

Oh ok I thought it was something else.
We would probably stick with Takara-Tomy stadiums unless the Hasbro ones were surprisingly good.
I had an idea for a Limited Burst format a little while back where pretty much all the current top-tier Layers are banned. Specifically, it seems to me that there are a few Layers that dominate and outclass all others simply because they have substantially better teeth/burst resistance than average, and so nearly all other releases are seen as bad because TT decided to give them less powerful teeth. Remove the small subset of the released layers that are substantially better than the others (which is basically the current top-tier list) and you end up with a game where Burst Defense is significantly nerfed overall, and Burst Attack in general is also cut down to compensate (with the removal of Valkyrie, V2, and Xcalibur as the most obvious choices). By reducing overall Burst Defense across all types of Beyblades, the vast majority of Layers which previously "Burst too easily" (not just talking about Chaos here either; it's a complaint that people have had with almost every single release that isn't currently top-tier) suddenly become viable. Burst Finishes happen more often as a result (but game balance is maintained because weaker teeth still burst first, just the cap for maximum teeth strength is reduced) and the meta becomes far more reliant on the interplay between Attack and Defense (consider a game where O2FX vs K2GO is a common matchup, for example) as opposed to endless Stamina mirror matches, which become far more risky given that Deathscyther and D2 are no longer legal (most likely leaving Chaos or Unicorn as the go-to for Stamina, both of which are substantially more likely to Burst). Also consider that weaker, flatter/rounder teeth do not have the same wearing issues that the more powerful teeth on current top-tier choices like Valkyrie, Deathscyther, and Neptune suffer from; this would greatly extend the life of a competitive collection, making it much easier for those of us without piles of spending money to buy a stream of Valkyries for every competition.
Okay but it actually would have been fun i hope in the future we have this
In light of recent events, I think there should be a Hasbro format.
(Sep. 01, 2016  10:47 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: In light of recent events, I think there should be a Hasbro format.

I think we should have at least one real performance test before doing anything.
On the subject of formats, Hasbro should really have their own format. They have a completely different 'teeth' format that seems to be harder to burst from the videos I've watched on 1234Beyblade's channel. At the very least we shouldn't allow TTomy and Hasbro parts to be combined, because it locks the Hasbro teeth system much harder.
(Sep. 01, 2016  5:27 PM)Syphon Wrote: On the subject of formats, Hasbro should really have their own format. They have a completely different 'teeth' format that seems to be harder to burst from the videos I've watched on 1234Beyblade's channel. At the very least we shouldn't allow TTomy and Hasbro parts to be combined, because it locks the Hasbro teeth system much harder.

There is no reason to ban the use of TT disks on Hasbro Burst beys or vice versa. Hasbro Layers on TT drivers and the inverse are both banned, however, due to the mechanisms not working well together.