Beyblade Burst Episode #51 (March 27, 2017)

(Mar. 14, 2017  8:22 PM)beastman 33 Wrote: hey wheres the link for episode 51 lol

It's ain't out yet.

EDIT: just realised that was in a joking way.
(Mar. 14, 2017  6:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is what happens in the manga, but you have no idea at all what happens in the first episode of the anime. Do not mislead people.

I actually know that was the first 9 episode(?) of the manga series, I am following it too, and yea
BRUH, the hype on me feels like a bullet through my Victory Valkyrie Grin
(Mar. 17, 2017  6:19 PM)SonicValkyrie Wrote: BRUH, the hype on me feels like a bullet through my Victory Valkyrie Grin
OMG OMG OMG CANT WAIT TO MAKE A LEGO AMVBB ON THIS
(Mar. 17, 2017  6:19 PM)SonicValkyrie Wrote: BRUH, the hype on me feels like a bullet through my Victory Valkyrie Grin

One call to dr k from beyblade v force and that bullet through valkyrie can be arranged lol
This hype is too much for only 2/1 day away I can't keep my body still whenever I think about it it's too much hyp for me I don't know about you guys but this hype will give me a headache lol this is too much suspense but it's pretty rare for valts dad to show up cause he is a pilot and almost never comes home
im exited to see shu battle with legendary spriggan and quick question when does valt get god valkriye and rantaro get blaze ragunark
(Mar. 18, 2017  5:24 PM)Natsu dragneel9 Wrote: im exited to see shu battle with legendary spriggan and quick question when does valt get god valkriye and rantaro get blaze ragunark

gV will probably be seen in the first episode of season 2. bR has not been seen in the manga yet.
(Mar. 18, 2017  5:32 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: gV will probably be seen in the first episode of season 2.  bR has not been seen in the manga yet.

Watch the trailer of the season 2 to see God Valkyrie in the anime : https://yadi.sk/i/j2remeCc3FqA7R
(Mar. 18, 2017  5:24 PM)Natsu dragneel9 Wrote: im exited to see shu battle with legendary spriggan  and quick question when does valt get god valkriye and rantaro get blaze ragunark

Umm...
Just saying, Legend Spriggan is Kreis Satan. And I think that Blaze Ragnarok is Free's Beyblade.

(Mar. 18, 2017  5:47 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Watch the trailer of the season 2 to see God Valkyrie in the anime : https://yadi.sk/i/j2remeCc3FqA7R

Thanks BeybladeFanOff!
(Mar. 18, 2017  6:34 PM)SonicValkyrie Wrote: Umm...
Just saying, Legend Spriggan is Kreis Satan. And I think that Blaze Ragnarok is Free's Beyblade.

Thanks BeybladeFanOff!

Free's Bey is Drain fafnir
Legend Spriggan is Legend Spriggan 
Kreis Satan is Kreis Satan
Rantaro's is obviously Blaze Ragnaruk
Shisco is the owner of Kreis Satan
Im soo
(Mar. 18, 2017  6:40 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Free's Bey is Drain fafnir
Legend Spriggan is Legend Spriggan 
Kreis Satan is Kreis Satan
Rantaro's is obviously Blaze Ragnaruk
Shisco is the owner of Kreis Satan

IM SOOOO CONFUSED Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 18, 2017  6:44 PM)SonicValkyrie Wrote: Im soo
IM SOOOO CONFUSED Tongue_out_wink

Okay so Shu's Bey is legend Spriggan not Kreis Satan
The owner for Kreis Satan is Shisco
Free's bey is not Blaze Ragnaruk it's Drain Fafnir
(Mar. 18, 2017  6:46 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Okay so Shu's Bey is legend Spriggan not Kreis Satan
The owner for Kreis Satan is Shisco
Free's bey is not Blaze Ragnaruk it's Drain Fafnir
Oh nonononononono...... Your getting me wrong. I meant that Legend Spriggan, it's official pictures were revealed to be Kreis Satan, I never said Legend Spriggan wasn't a thing.
(Mar. 18, 2017  6:34 PM)SonicValkyrie Wrote: Umm...

Thanks BeybladeFanOff!

(Mar. 18, 2017  6:53 PM)SonicValkyrie Wrote: Oh nonononononono...... Your getting me wrong. I meant that Legend Spriggan, it's official pictures were revealed to be Kreis Satan, I never said Legend Spriggan wasn't a thing.

"Just saying, Legend Spriggan is Kreis Satan."
can't wait till it's out only 2/1 day to go

also if it's out can anyone send the link?
(Mar. 18, 2017  9:10 PM)Acid Anubis Wrote: can't wait till it's out only 2/1 day to go

also if it's out can anyone send the link?

Don't worry @[BeyGa] always downloads the episode when it comes out And gives us the link
Look, guys, I know everybody is really excited and wanting to see this episode, but please stop spamming the thread with messages like "I'm super hyped"; "I can't wait"; "This episode is gonna be epic, I'm super excited." Please stop with this spamming. We (whoever likes the Burst anime) are all excited to see the episode, and everybody knows that already, but recently these anime threads aren't to discuss the episode anymore, it became a spamming thread that dies whenever the link comes up. 

Let's be patient and just wait for the episode, then we can chat along about whatever happens in the episode, ok?
(Mar. 18, 2017  11:12 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Look, guys, I know everybody is really excited and wanting to see this episode, but please stop spamming the thread with messages like "I'm super hyped"; "I can't wait"; "This episode is gonna be epic, I'm super excited." Please stop with this spamming. We (whoever likes the Burst anime) are all excited to see the episode, and everybody knows that already, but recently these anime threads aren't to discuss the episode anymore, it became a spamming thread that dies whenever the link comes up. 

Let's be patient and just wait for the episode, then we can chat along about whatever happens in the episode, ok?

Do you think than we have the first episode of "Beyblade Burst God" the next week after the episode 51 ?
(Mar. 18, 2017  11:14 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Do you think than we have the first episode of "Beyblade Burst God" the next week after the episode 51 ?

I hope so, but let's not anticipate anything since we never know if the episode is really coming early. Wink
(Mar. 18, 2017  11:14 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Do you think than we have the first episode of "Beyblade Burst God" the next week after the episode 51 ?

(Mar. 18, 2017  11:17 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I hope so, but let's not anticipate anything since we never know if the episode is really coming early. Wink

April 3rd
(Mar. 18, 2017  11:17 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I hope so, but let's not anticipate anything since we never know if the episode is really coming early. Wink

Totally. Especially when this is technically a new season, so it might get a reset. Who knows what could happen, haha.

But guys, let's keep things on topic. God discussion should probably go in the season thread.

I am afraid not. No firms or video-sharing websites in China had ever bought the copyright of the second season to play it, and the reason why we can see the anime before Japanese now is that these websites releases the episodes early. So we have to wait for Japanese to release it for the next season.XD
(Mar. 19, 2017  1:46 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I am afraid not. No firms or video-sharing websites in China had ever bought the copyright of the second season to play it, and the reason why we can see the anime before Japanese now is that these websites releases the episodes early. So we have to wait for Japanese to release it for the next season.XD
We know that it comes a week after episode 51 which releases on March 27th of the first series on april 3rd which is official release on the first episode of the god series. But the chances of getting it early is like 49%