Beyblade Burst Episode #48 (March 6, 2017)

kk
Shu's gong against Lui huh? Well it's obvious who's gonna win.
(Feb. 23, 2017  11:38 PM)ACTION JACKSON Wrote: Shu's gong against Lui huh? Well it's obvious who's gonna win.

With the power of plot armour!... Oh and the fact Lui is actually stronger.
guys where can i read beyblade burst manga?

every site is WAY WAY WAY behind
Did you guys notice, Spriggan gets wrecked  from one side in episode 45

And , i saw shu seeing it's  spriggan,s wreck part  in  the preview of episode 48

I think the battle of shu and  lui will be awesome
(Feb. 24, 2017  10:30 PM)Natsu dragneel9 Wrote: guys where can i read beyblade burst manga?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLOi3meYAu0 Here.
thx bro
(Feb. 24, 2017  10:30 PM)Natsu dragneel9 Wrote: every site is WAY WAY WAY behind

We hope to be catching up on that  Grin  Matters have changed which put the sticky part of the pipeline (the translation) more in our own control.   See the thread for the manga.
And with that, can we move manga discussion to the manga thread? This episode isn't even available, yet we have two pages of irrelevant posts that have nothing to do with this episode, haha. Thanks!
(Feb. 26, 2017  1:31 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: And with that, can we move manga discussion to the manga thread? This episode isn't even available, yet we have two pages of irrelevant posts that have nothing to do with this episode, haha. Thanks!

It will be available tomorrow right Smile
I think Valt will win the finals, as the manga had completely different match ups in best 8 so I hope that he finally beats Lui.
Hopefully the new ep is out tomorrow
I'll repeat; please keep discussion in this thread relevant to the episode. I asked politely before; we have threads specifically for the questions you're all asking. Don't give me a reason to give out warnings, haha.

I've gone ahead and deleted the posts in question.
(Feb. 27, 2017  2:06 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: I'll repeat; please keep discussion in this thread relevant to the episode. I asked politely before; we have threads specifically for the questions you're all asking. Don't give me a reason to give out warnings, haha.

I've gone ahead and deleted the posts in question.

I have a feeling that spriggan is going to get destroyed and same for valkyrie and longinus in the end like metal fusion. just a feeling nothing else.And thx mana for uploading raws so that we could enjoy!!!!
(Feb. 27, 2017  12:46 PM)Duelius Wrote: Is it oUT YETTT

The episode airs in March it's still February.
(Feb. 20, 2017  5:58 PM)BeyGa Wrote: You can see some screenshots from the preview on episode 47 on this link. Smile

episode 48??
today or March 6th
(Feb. 27, 2017  2:03 PM)tezax Wrote: episode 48??
today or March 6th

The one with Chinese sub will be released on some video websites in China today but will be released on March 6th in Japan.
(Feb. 27, 2017  2:55 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: The one with Chinese sub will be released on some video websites in China today but will be released on March 6th in Japan.
well I am good with any.
Please link it when available!!
(Feb. 27, 2017  3:03 PM)tezax Wrote: well I am good with any.
Please link it when available!!

Unfortunately this is only available in mainland China, but BeyGa will upload it on another website which is available for you. Smile
(Feb. 27, 2017  5:49 PM)Sabaku no Gaara Wrote: The episode 48 is avaiable on Youku!! *-*

Please post the link.
To be honest, this episode is a little boring...perhaps not so terrible but is a little frustrating when compare it with episode 46 and 47... Unhappy
(Feb. 27, 2017  6:14 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: To be honest, this episode is a little boring...perhaps not so terrible but is a little frustrating when compare it with episode 46 and 47... Unhappy

I haven't seen the episode yet but it does sound a little underwhelming and I wasn't exactly excited for it. With the other episodes, they had something new, or with X2 vs V2, S2 vs W2 and K2 vs L2, they all seemed like very interesting battles regardless if the outcome was obvious. With V2 vs X2 the battle looked epic but with this one, I honestly doubt Z2 vs V2 will be as cool.