Beyblade Burst Episode #47 (February 27, 2017)

47) Star ☆ Battle!!
スター ☆ バトル !!
Sutā ☆ Batoru!!
February 27th, 2017

No other information, but it'll obviously include Zac's match.

Source
Oh, so we'll finally see A2 in action!
Unfortunately it'll obviously lose to Zac, but still, I'm excited to see that and finally see Akira in action!
Thanks for the info, Mana! Smile
(Feb. 13, 2017  10:14 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: The beast of Zillion Zeus... 
[Image: 4fa559f69052982250ebb76adeca7bcb0846d4c2.jpg]
It was already posted here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Beasts
LEEAAAKSS

I'M DYING OVER HERE
SAME
I NEEDS ME SOME CHINUSE LINKS
Guys, I have to ask you not to spam like this and please be patient. The episodes are usually up on Mondays, doesn't matter how much you post messages saying you want the episode. So, let's be patient, shall we?
(Feb. 18, 2017  6:06 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Guys, I have to ask you not to spam like this and please be patient. The episodes are usually up on Mondays, doesn't matter how much you post messages saying you want the episode. So, let's be patient, shall we?

Np I can wait brotha. U always got it covered so I know I can expect an update from u on Mondays. Ignore whoever asks for it now, it's clearly impossible to get now if the episode isn't even released lol.
(Feb. 20, 2017  10:38 AM)Arnavgautam732 Wrote: Is episode 47 is out yet yes its on Youku go find it Smile
Is it out yet?? Come on guys someone please or is it next Mo
(Feb. 20, 2017  11:20 AM)NPN Wrote: Is it out yet?? Come on guys someone please or is it next Mo

It is expected to be out today but probably much later as it's not on Youku yet. Just please be patient, we'll let you know when the episode will be available.
I'll just wait till our trusty source aka BeyGa uploads the episode.
Gotta love the leak cycle that's been happening. Here's hoping that continues until the end of S1, haha.
Kyaaa the episode is finally out on Youku *______* Akira >///<
Can anyone provide a link for the episode? Thanks in advance
The result of the battle between Zac and Akira is 4:2.

(Feb. 20, 2017  6:24 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: The result of the battle between Zac and Akira is 4:2.

Could you, please, put those pictures in a spoiler tag? Some people still didn't watch the episode and these screenshots can ruin the experience of watching it. ^_^;
(Feb. 20, 2017  6:39 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's the link to watch and download ep. 47! Enjoy! Grin

As usual, Arigato
Thanks Wyll!

So my thoughts: