Beyblade Burst Episode #42 (January 23, 2017)

HE could just either be trying the tactic to make shu angry (never works...) or he could be throwing them off his trail
(Jan. 19, 2017  12:25 AM)Natsu D Wrote: HE could just either be trying the tactic to make shu angry (never works...) or he could be throwing them off his trail
No, Jin just looks strange but didn't do anything breaking the rules. It's Naoki's lie in order to see how the friendship between Shu and Valt might influence the result of their battle.
so in the series naoki is kind of the bad guy
because first the fake call from chi-haru (valts mom) saying she was in an accident NOW this
I admittedly haven't seen episode 42 yet, but judging from my impression of him in 40 and 41, and also from what CrazyAries says, I think he is more of a chaotic neutral character than an actual antagonist.
(Jan. 20, 2017  6:11 AM)Rise Wrote: I admittedly haven't seen episode 42 yet, but judging from my impression of him in 40 and 41, and also from what CrazyAries says, I think he is more of a chaotic neutral character than an actual antagonist.
well, if you see him from some angles he is a "NEUTRAL" guy but in some ways you kind of see him as a two faced person you get me?He's nice but.... he can be VERY deceptive in some points  
The subbed version of this episode is now available! Thanks for your patience! <3