Beyblade Burst Episode #41 (January 16, 2017)

41) Neptune's Trap
ネプチューンの罠
Nepuchūn no wana
January 16th, 2017

"Valt arrives at the stadium in time for his first round match against Naoki. Using the research data he collected on Valt before, Naoki launches a continuous counterattack against him. In addition, Naoki's Neptune seems to be hiding a secret...! What is it? And who will win?"
FINALLY NOVA NEPTUNE!

wait what tournament is this for...?
(Jan. 08, 2017  7:56 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: FINALLY NOVA NEPTUNE!

wait what tournament is this for...?

I think it's the single tournament for nationals

Also the secret is pretty obvious it's the Trans Driver
So this episode leaked in Youku, a Chinese streaming site, and I managed to download it. I'm uploading to MEGA now to share with you guys. Smile
(Jan. 10, 2017  2:39 AM)BeyGa Wrote: So this episode leaked in Youku, a Chinese streaming site, and I managed to download it. I'm uploading to MEGA now to share with you guys. Smile

Yes!!!!!!!! Thank you BeyGa!
Oh awesome BeyGa! So they got episodes early, well they owe me dem episodes, had to wait two weeks.
Here it is, ep 41! :D
It has Chinese subs, tho, but I hope you enjoy.
Oh! Click on "Download by Browser", and it's a .rar file, and it'll ask for a password, which is: S3eg7c8wk

https://mega.nz/#!qltQTSII!cX9YPOvlmy7px...P8pRfMuUVg
Thank you BeyGa!
(Jan. 10, 2017  3:02 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Here it is, ep 41! :D
It has Chinese subs, tho, but I hope you enjoy.
Oh! Click on "Download by Browser", and it's a .rar file, and it'll ask for a password, which is: S3eg7c8wk

https://mega.nz/#!qltQTSII!cX9YPOvlmy7px...P8pRfMuUVg
[Image: 15943393_222209468237065_1344449286_o.pn...e=587816F3]
Why I need a password ?
(Jan. 10, 2017  1:26 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 15943393_222209468237065_1344449286_o.pn...e=587816F3]
Why I need a password ?

The password is literally in the post you just quoted.
Now, about this episode.
Wow the episode 41 in advanced O-O this is really wonderful >///< I really wanted see It❤I really wanted see Jin❤ What about Jin? *-* in the episode talking about him,I would like know more about him❤ 

Thank you very much BeyGa *-* really really thank you >//<
can someone tell me a place where it has english subtitles?
Hmm, the gimmick of J2's Driver seems to be an improved version of the E230 track from Zero-G, prevent destabilization through a second contact point, only this time the free spinning nature should reduce stamina loss.

Of course that depends on how free spinning it can be, if it's ED145 free spinning it probably won't be very good.
(Jan. 17, 2017  9:39 PM)fresh02king Wrote: can someone tell me a place where it has english subtitles?

Get Adblocker Plus on chrome and watch it on Kissanime.ru
The subbed version of this episode is now available! Thanks for your patience! <3