Beyblade Burst Episode #40 (January 9, 2017)

It wasn't out four days ago.
(Jan. 12, 2017  10:59 PM)Natsu D Wrote: Dude it's actually out search up animetv and you'll find it.

I made that post when the episode wasn't even subbed
Im pretty confused did Naoki fake that call from valts mom for him to be late or for him to observe valt and has he been kind of stalking valt because in the beginning he's at valts house outside the door listening and probs putting data in his iPad SO MANY THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS GOD D##!£T. Oops I'm turning out like valt
Sry got carried away
By the way, @~Mana~, do you happen to have a download link for a raw version of this episode? c:
I was thankful for the link that was shared earlier in this topic, but frankly speaking I prefer having the episodes without watermarks. Joyful_3;
(Jan. 15, 2017  7:03 PM)Rise Wrote: By the way, @~Mana~, do you happen to have a download link for a raw version of this episode? c:
I was thankful for the link that was shared earlier in this topic, but frankly speaking I prefer having the episodes without watermarks. Joyful_3;

Rise you can watch it raw here http://hotanime.me/watch/beyblade-burst-...l?s=7&r=13
Thank you for trying to help! Joyful_3; But as I said, I'm looking for a version without a watermark (the "hotanime" thingy in the corner).
(Jan. 16, 2017  7:09 PM)Natsu D Wrote: Rise you can watch it raw here http://hotanime.me/watch/beyblade-burst-...l?s=7&r=13
is there a place where it has english subtitles?
(Jan. 17, 2017  12:11 AM)fresh02king Wrote: is there a place where it has english subtitles?

This episode isn't subbed yet
(Jan. 17, 2017  12:22 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: This episode isn't subbed yet

oh ok thx do you know when it will be subbed?
(Jan. 17, 2017  9:37 PM)fresh02king Wrote: oh ok thx do you know when it will be subbed?

Soon
any updates on subbed version guys?
(Jan. 24, 2017  1:25 AM)Natsu D Wrote: any updates on subbed version guys?

Well you could just wait or you could follow them on twitter: @hoshinoyumefs
Thanks sugoi but I'm not a fan of twitter I'm am just a 5th grader
You could just periodically check the blog, then.  https://hoshinoyumefs.wordpress.com        I don't do Twitter either.
(Jan. 28, 2017  6:48 PM)fresh02king Wrote: whats taking them so long?

It's a pretty long process. I know one of the people as a friend, Kris, and she tells me it is a long process. Plus they might have delays, or may be trying to do the best job they can. Be patient.
If I don't post anything, assume there's no news. I've said this countless times before, haha.

40 is ready for release, but there's a few things I'm ironing out. Expect a release tomorrow at the earliest.
Is there anywhere I can watch episodes with no subs? Cause this is taking a long time
(Feb. 04, 2017  10:23 PM)Exotics King Wrote: Is there anywhere I can watch episodes with no subs? Cause this is taking a long time

http://hotanime.me/watch/beyblade-burst-...?s=7&r=176
Please don't be angry or annoyed with me. I just want to ask whether we could expect new subbed episodes this week.
I'm getting extremely restless as I thought the episodes would be released last week but they are still not out.
I just need to know a rough estimate.
(Feb. 09, 2017  5:53 PM)burstt Wrote: Please don't be angry or annoyed with me. I just want to ask whether we could expect new subbed episodes this week.
I'm getting extremely restless as I thought the episodes would be released last week but they are still not out.
I just need to know a rough estimate.

We don't have an estimate so all you could do right now is wait and be patient, The episodes take some time because the group of people doing it are subbing multiple episodes then releasing the links and such.
The subbed version of this episode is now available! Thanks for your patience! <3
(Feb. 10, 2017  1:59 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: The subbed version of this episode is now available! Thanks for your patience! <3

Let me translate this for everybody; "The subbed version of this episode is now available! Thanks for doing nothing but complaining everybody".

/satire