Beyblade Burst Episode #33 (November 14th, 2016)

In the anime, Yggdrasil is not a Tree Dragon but a Tree Turtle (for me).
Omg please someone kill Valt already. I watched the raw, and even without knowing 100% whats going on I can tell im wearing out of my patience with this kid.
His 2 little siblings are far more bearable... I suppose its trending now or something because no "Silly main" from any anime can equal his stupidity.
Sorry, i had to rant it somewhere.
Besides that, lovely Xhaka combat, lovely anime.
(Nov. 23, 2016  8:18 AM)Leokan Wrote: Is yggdrasil a tree tortoise or something? Getting a draciel vibe from it.

In norse mythology Yggdrasil is the three that connects all nine worlds but the Beyblade is based on Nidhöggr which is the dragon that gnaws on the roots of Yggdrasil. The beast of Yggdrasil Gravity Yielding shares some similarities with Torterra from Pokémon like Beast Behemoth's with Behemoth from Final Fantasy VIII.
(Nov. 14, 2016  1:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Hey! New Intro! So what's the beyblade next to Gao?

[Image: 2u8gdfo.jpg]

so,that girl next to X2(looks like a girl '-') is for the guys who wants a female blader....(please don´t be weak or annoying,PLEASE)
I dunno... it looks more like a dude to me, sort of like a Takanosuke sort of dude.

Although it's feminine enough I guess, but I presume that if the hair wasn't pink, it wouldn't be so feminine.
Yeah, I have a funny feeling that it's a male Blader, despite the fact that Burst is in desperate need of a female Blader that isn't Nika at the moment...
It looks female enough, although like I said, without the pink hair, it would look way less female to me.

Also when are they going to get to the owner of N2 already? Releasing it early seems awkward when his appearance is much later.
I personally think it's likely a male character. I mean considering the amount of other adrogynous characters in the Beyblade franchise who look more feminine than this guy, anything is possible.

To me, he looks like a circus-type character so hopefully we get someone interesting and as I've said before, I'm guessing he might be the I2ML owner. I won't rant about it again so if you wanna read why I think he's the I2ML owner, click here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...pid1353528
The subbed version of this episode is now available! Thanks for all your patience with this release; between the WBO anniversary work, my uni assignments and the technical difficulties the group has been experiencing, we really do appreciate your patience and apologise for keeping you waiting! Smile
(Dec. 16, 2016  3:50 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: The subbed version of this episode is now available! Thanks for all your patience with this release; between the WBO anniversary work, my uni assignments and the technical difficulties the group has been experiencing, we really do appreciate your patience and apologise for keeping you waiting! Smile
Thanks! Is it only available for download? My phone doesn't have enough space to download.