Beyblade Burst Episode #33 (November 14th, 2016)

33) Explosive! Double Impact!!
爆炎 ! ダブル インパクト !!
Bakuen! Daburu inpakuto!!
November 14th, 2016

"Beigoma Academy BeyClub take on Sword Flames, led by Xhaka, one of the Four Spin Emperors!"

http://m.imgur.com/x34ObYB?r
I wonder if Shu will be the one to face Xhaka this time. Still thinking about Xhaka's "I want to battle you again, too" line in the first tournament.
Hey! New Intro! So what's the beyblade next to Gao?

[Image: 2u8gdfo.jpg]
Just wondering where can you watch this episode raw?
(Nov. 14, 2016  1:59 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc297373/ You can watch the episode here.

Thank you also do you know any other websites?
Awesome episode.

OK HERE'S A SURPRISE
[Image: ZFu5Cd2.png]

(i spy with my little eye something beginning with j...

..eir jormungand's blader)
So Naoki Minao will be included in the anime. Yeah ! And at the side of Gouh, we can see (I think), Giant Gaïa.
I just posted that. I'm also still wondering what the red blade next to Gao is.
Let me try finding a better quality picture, but you can clearly see many Beyblades whose characters are absent from that image, like a red one that is probably Storm Spriggan, Xeno Xcalibur, Rising Ragnaruk... So I do not know if they are necessarily revealing any new Beyblades to us yet.
To be fair, that red and yellow blade next to Gao is only partially shown.
(Nov. 14, 2016  2:38 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: And at the side of Gouh, we can see (I think), Giant Gaïa.

Idk, looks more like a maroon Z2 to me.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x51xx52...shortfilms

On Dailymotion too.

Yeah that red one next to Gaos I swear looks like it has IW.
It is definitely just a Zillion Zeus with a hue on it. They are not stupid: if there are any new Beyblades in that image, they are the super small ones in the centre. Everything else is already known.

[Image: 1479113875669.jpg]
Awww that's too bad. Well thanks for the clear image Kai-V, it really does help to see the Beyblades. That galaxy looks ripped right out of a MFB intro btw.
Stream/Download link as normal.

The episode was a little underwhelming in my opinion, as the matchups and results were hugely predictable, though I did love the change to the opening theme, as that was long overdue.

I think the ending was probably the highlight, with Shu beginning training to launch with his other arm to overcome the physical limitations his injury gives him. Something that is certainly unique to be showing in my opinion.
Yay. Finally we know that Naoki Minamo and the owner of Jail Jormungand are in the anime. But who's the person next to Ben Azuki and Xeno Xcalibur .M.I? Maybe it's the owner of Exceed Evileye. I think Naoki Minamo and the owner of Jail Jormungand might be part of Team Ice Blaze.
I don't like that Wakiya has turned into a total douchebag now. Lips_sealed I mean, he wasn't the nicest person in the first place, but he's acting way too almighty now for my taste. //He totally deserved having Wyvern burst haha

Xhaka's shout in the end left me pretty speechless to be honest.

[Image: gzvkgkz.png]

Easy there, big boy.
So I really liked today's episode. It was a really fun episode to watch and the changes to the intro were pretty cool.

SPOILERS: Xhaka VS Wakiya was awesome, I liked Ukyo VS Daina and it's also interesting to revisit Shu's injured arm during his battle against Yugo.

I also just want to say that I'm really interested to see that guy with the blue hood in the intro, he looks so mysterious and I like that and that Mathilda lookalike also seems interesting too. It's nice that Naoki is also there so yay...
The link doesn't work for me does anyone know a way to watch episode 33
Is yggdrasil a tree tortoise or something? Getting a draciel vibe from it.
(Nov. 23, 2016  8:18 AM)Leokan Wrote: Is yggdrasil a tree tortoise or something? Getting a draciel vibe from it.

According to Norse Mythology Yggdrasil is the Tree of life!!!! But in the anime it's a Tree Dragon?