Beyblade Burst Episode #29 (October 17th, 2016)

29) Aim to be Number One!
目指すぜNo.1!
Mezasu ze nanbā 1!
October 17th, 2016

Short Summary
"The national tournament finally begins! Valt has been chosen to perform the player oath. On his way to the park, Valt meets a boy named Quon, who is also participating in the tournament..."

Extended Summary
"Valt has been chosen to perform the player oath for the National Tournament. While training at the park, Valt meets a boy named Quon. Valt, who is interested in Quon's skateboard, becomes fired up when he is offered to use it, only to crash it into a tree. But at that time, Valkyrie drops out of Valt's pocket, and Valt leaves without noticing...?!"

Full Summary
"Valt has been chosen to perform the player oath at the National Tournament. While heading to the park after school to practice with Rantaro, Valt meets a skateboarding boy named Quon Kimidori. In the midst of being interested in his skateboard, Valt manages to completely lose his Valkyrie. Will Valt be able to compete in the National Tournament?!

Elsewhere, Quon visits Xhaka, who is an old friend of his, and reveals he'll be entering the National Tournament."

So yeah, the Team Tournament part of the National Tournament is beginning in this episode. Quon will finally be introduced, so I guess that confirms Q2 for RBV4.
Huzzah?... What will come first, the part reveal from RBV4 or the trailer tomorrow?

Thanks for the update Mana.
This episode seems like something dramatic is going to happen. Thanks Mama!

Edit: OMG I'M SOOOO SORRY MANA HAHAH AUTOCORRECT HATES MEEE
How cool would it be if OLM decided to take a realistic turn and have someone steal Valkyrie for good? Eee
(Oct. 10, 2016  1:01 AM)Mitsu Wrote: How cool would it be if OLM decided to take a realistic turn and have someone steal Valkyrie for good? Eee

By far the most interesting way to queue a possible new V3.
(Oct. 10, 2016  1:11 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2016  1:01 AM)Mitsu Wrote: How cool would it be if OLM decided to take a realistic turn and have someone steal Valkyrie for good? Eee

By far the most interesting way to queue a possible new V3.

Well, we'd be waiting a while for a replacement since there's no Valkyrie upgrades coming out this year Tongue_out

It would be even cooler for him to have to learn to use a new Bey entirely and move on with his career by adjusting his playstyle, but I don't expect something that subversive. haha
By the way, OLM is just the company that creates the graphics animations; d-rights is the one adapting Hiro Morita's story and drawing most of the scenes. As far as I know, at least.
Updated with the synopsis. I'm really confused on what is supposed to be going on if I'm honest...

EDIT: Alright, finally have some clarification. The National Tournament has two phases; the Team Tournament and the Individual Tournament. The Team Tournament is happening first, and that is what starts in this episode.
Apparently this is Quon and not just a common extra in a movie...

[Image: CuZWdOgVMAABclM.jpg]

And this might show the best Bladers, including Zac, Xhaka and Valt:

[Image: CuZWdOfVMAAEzGo.jpg]
We can see Gouh Chakage and Ben Azuki.

I really wish the series to do more than 51 episodes...
I saw that earlier and I swear one of them looks like that blue hair generic. Quon looks pretty cool and more interesting than his lamer Manga version. Although TT were pretty clever to not show Q2 Unhappy, also I don't see Shu for some reason, nor Wakiya.
[Image: NZpV0Z5.png]

Yeah, from the left we can see Zac, Xhaka, Ben, Gou and Quon. Valt also seems to be rather nervous, haha.
For some reason, I'm always thinking the guy with the blue jacket and jeans with the scraggy black hair is the owner of F2 (the guy, seventh to the left). I'm probably wrong but we'll have to see won't we.
Oh god, that screenshot is pure gold! Love how everyone's looking so derpy! xD
I think this Stadium is the first, because for me, I think the other Stadium (the green of the trailer), is the Stadium for the championship of the world.
Louis are not here, maybe that he coming in few of episodes.
(Oct. 10, 2016  8:52 PM)Rise Wrote: Oh god, that screenshot is pure gold! Love how everyone's looking so derpy! xD

Well, you aren't supposed to freeze on an individual frame. The zoom-out transition here is quite fast, so they can get away with budget animation for characters in this part Tongue_out

(Oct. 10, 2016  8:36 PM)azsas Wrote: They skipped Naoki Minamo again...Crying

We seem to be looking at one representative from each team here, so it could be possible that Naoki appears as the teammate of someone here.

EDIT: Updated the OP with yet another synopsis (yes, we actually get three in total; two on Sunday, one on Monday). I've also corrected my mistake in the previous synopsis': Valt has been chosen to perform the player oath, not chosen as a player teacher. The use of "sensei" confused me...
Who wants to bet that Kensuke is at the tournament? Perhaps he'll be on a different team from his new school, and fated to fight the friends who made him strong enough to be there. At least, that's how I would write it to bring him back on the show.
(Oct. 11, 2016  2:37 AM)Cat Wrote: Who wants to bet that Kensuke is at the tournament? Perhaps he'll be on a different team from his new school, and fated to fight the friends who made him strong enough to be there. At least, that's how I would write it to bring him back on the show.

YES PLEASE Tongue_out
Stream/download hybrid link, as per usual.

Good to see Kensuke returning. As predicted, he's enjoying life on Ben's team.
Subbed version is up! Thanks for your patience!
(Oct. 25, 2016  7:00 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Subbed version is up! Thanks for your patience!

Thank you a lot. Grin