Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

Wait, Valkyrie won the "who gets an evolution" contest?
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wait, Valkyrie won the "who gets an evolution" contest?

Well supposedly but who knows if that election was rigged
Valt's back, yay!!

(Jan. 07, 2021  4:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wait, Valkyrie won the "who gets an evolution" contest?

yes, it was so stupid tho. we're already getting a new valkryie
Bruh Im mad they chose Valkyrie to be the winner. Perfect Chance to get a old bey and evolve it and not that bey
Well, Valkyrie is crazy popular, but it was coming back anyway. They should've chose a different Bey.
I was hoping Knight got a evolution but whatever
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:46 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Valt's back, yay!!

Thats the point, we were getting it anyway but they used the election to make it seem like it was a big event.
We could've gotten an Xcalibur, a Zeus, but Valkryie??? Seriously so annoying
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Thats the point, we were getting it anyway but they used the election to make it seem like it was a big event.

Never thought of it like this. Seems like a plausible possibility.
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

That's a good point, and I can definitely believe it since something similar happened in the past with Burst too.

I remember they did a poll of which Bakuten Shoot Beyblade people wanted to get remade into Burst years ago, and the winner ended up being Dragoon F. But I feel like it was going to be made anyway, regardless of whether it won the election or not.
I wonder if the brothers (Hyuga and Hikaru) would come back
(Jan. 07, 2021  10:33 PM)Spinning Lego Wrote: I wonder if the brothers (Hyuga and Hikaru) would come back

I'm pretty sure in the next season we will see Hikaru and Hyuga.
Quite frankly they should just redo the entire election and NOT rig the thing.
(Jan. 08, 2021  1:16 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Quite frankly they should just redo the entire election and NOT rig the thing.

Democracy is overrated
Wasn't sure which thread I was on, with all the talk of "stolen elections" and "Democracy bad"
(Jan. 08, 2021  1:45 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Wasn't sure which thread I was on, with all the talk of "stolen elections" and "Democracy bad"

Election was rigged and I was being sarcastic.
There’s no proof that the election was rigged.
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There’s no proof that the election was rigged.

Already presented the reason why? They also probably messed another one in the past, as told to me by Lol-y rancher.

Also I saw a earlier marutti post stating that there was a bey that could definitively be proven as the most popular but another one somehow won the popularity poll???? Obviously thats just not normally possible.
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There’s no proof that the election was rigged.

Already presenting the reason why? They also probably messed another one in the past, as told to me by Lol-y rancher.

But there’s no solid evidence of tampering (not enough at least). So one mishap happened (which was 10+ years ago) that doesn’t mean that this one will be rigged as well. It is worth mentioning that Valt is the 2nd most favorite character.
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Already presenting the reason why? They also probably messed another one in the past, as told to me by Lol-y rancher.

But there’s no solid evidence of tampering (not enough at least). So one mishap happened (which was 10+ years ago) that doesn’t mean that this one will be rigged as well. It is worth mentioning that Valt is the 2nd most favorite character.

That mishap was not 10+ years ago, it was like 4. Did you even read the message, it was to see which bey would get a Burst remake. Also, early 2020 popularity polls blow Valt out the water. Here's my evidence:

1. They're constantly pushing Valt, so the fact that Valtryek won when they kept suggesting its the time for less popular beys to evolve is sus. What really breaks the camels back though is the fact that Xcalius won #2 place, as to suggest it would have originally won.

2. Even if it was unconsciously the fact that other less popular beys were front and center on the ads lets Valtryek feel like the underdog, and people like underdogs. Also it's like repaying an old friend when they're at their lowest, or something similar to that. Sneaky marketing tactics.

3. Valtryek was going to have an evolution anyways. We know that. It doesn't have to be confirmed for that to be an absolute fact. However they say that it only NOW has an evolution next season because of the poll, when it would get it regardless. This all feeds into one point: This election was a publicity stunt for the Valtryek evo. Maybe next season is really bad so they need good press going in lol.
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But there’s no solid evidence of tampering (not enough at least). So one mishap happened (which was 10+ years ago) that doesn’t mean that this one will be rigged as well. It is worth mentioning that Valt is the 2nd most favorite character.

That mishap was not 10+ years ago, it was like 4. Did you even read the message, it was to see which bey would get a Burst remake. Also, early 2020 popularity polls blow Valt out the water. Here's my evidence:

1. They're constantly pushing Valt, so the fact that Valtryek won when they kept suggesting its the time for less popular beys to evolve is sus. What really breaks the camels back though is the fact that Xcalius won #2 place, as to suggest it would have originally won.

2. Even if it was unconsciously the fact that other less popular beys were front and center on the ads lets Valtryek feel like the underdog, and people like underdogs. Also it's like repaying an old friend when they're at their lowest, or something similar to that. Sneaky marketing tactics.

3. Valtryek was going to have an evolution anyways. We know that. It doesn't have to be confirmed for that to be an absolute fact. However they say that it only NOW has an evolution next season because of the poll, when it would get it regardless. This all feeds into one point: This election was a publicity stunt for the Valtryek evo. Maybe next season is really bad so they need good press going in lol.

That’s not solid enough proof. You’re going to have to do this Phoenix Wright style to convince me.

1. So what if Xcalius got number 2 that doesn’t prove anything

2. Circumstantial at most

3. Same thing as number 2
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That mishap was not 10+ years ago, it was like 4. Did you even read the message, it was to see which bey would get a Burst remake. Also, early 2020 popularity polls blow Valt out the water. Here's my evidence:

That’s not solid enough proof. You’re going to have to do this Phoenix Wright style to convince me.

1. So what if Xcalius got number 2 that doesn’t prove anything

2. Circumstantial at most

3. Same thing as number 2
1. I already said what it proved. Xcalius is a bey that's not popular, and like others was supposed to have a chance for the election. The thing the election stood for was chucked out the window when Valtryek just one? Like what?

2. Marketing tactics are normal, see em all the time.

3. Valtryek was gonna have an evolution, thats an undeniable fact. The fact that they say only because of THIS is will get an evolution, tells me it was rigged. This was its only chance to get an evo, yet we already knew Valtryek always gets an evo, so it won. Its like spoiling yourself lol.

Ain't a debate thread, so I'm ending the argument here.
(Jan. 08, 2021  1:11 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  10:33 PM)Spinning Lego Wrote: I wonder if the brothers (Hyuga and Hikaru) would come back

I'm pretty sure in the next season we will see Hikaru and Hyuga.
Valt, Aiga, Drum too
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:49 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  1:11 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I'm pretty sure in the next season we will see Hikaru and Hyuga.
Valt, Aiga, Drum too

We might not see Drum.
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:49 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Valt, Aiga, Drum too

We might not see Drum.
Why, he is a main character in GT and come back in Sparking