Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Dec. 28, 2020  11:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That looks unbelievably fake. The renders on the Corocoro and that other one are just reskins of Valt's. Also he looks kinda ugly ngl. As for the bey it looks somewhat legitimate. However: THE CREDIBLE LEAKS SAID BEYS FIRST COME OUT IN APRIL, MEANING OUR FIRST LOOK AT THIS GUY COMES IN MARCH. AND THE COROCORO COVER WITH HIM COMES IN APRIL. BRO ITS DECEMBER. HOW DOES ANYOEN HAVE THIS.

Anyway thanks for reading my ted Talk catch you on the flip side.

Drum is also a reskin of Aiga. Remove the back hair on Aiga, and you get Drum.
Watch the next blades have a bey called Lord L-Drago
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Watch the next blades have a bey called Lord L-Drago

Highly unlikely seeing as L-Drago was an og creature (well almost and yes I’m aware you’re joking)
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Watch the next blades have a bey called Lord L-Drago

Highly unlikely seeing as L-Drago was an og creature (well almost and yes I’m aware you’re joking)

Yeah I was joking.
Don't forget than the CoroCoro of April, May and June are ready. So for me it's obvious than we can get some leaks right now.
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That looks unbelievably fake. The renders on the Corocoro and that other one are just reskins of Valt's. Also he looks kinda ugly ngl. As for the bey it looks somewhat legitimate. However: THE CREDIBLE LEAKS SAID BEYS FIRST COME OUT IN APRIL, MEANING OUR FIRST LOOK AT THIS GUY COMES IN MARCH. AND THE COROCORO COVER WITH HIM COMES IN APRIL. BRO ITS DECEMBER. HOW DOES ANYOEN HAVE THIS.

Anyway thanks for reading my ted Talk catch you on the flip side.

Drum is also a reskin of Aiga. Remove the back hair on Aiga, and you get Drum.

There's a difference of looking similar and just being the same exact render with different colors and Cuza hair.
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Those are the ugliest Valt reskins I've seen in a while. Its so clearly fake. As for the Corocoro cover Its also a bad reskin.

They just copied this render. This is actually funny.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: yXePu99.jpg][/font]

They literally recolored this Valt render and put different colors on it.

This is so fake my eyes hurt
https://ibb.co/G5P4612
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:30 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Those are the ugliest Valt reskins I've seen in a while. Its so clearly fake. As for the Corocoro cover Its also a bad reskin.

They just copied this render. This is actually funny.
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: yXePu99.jpg][/font]

They literally recolored this Valt render and put different colors on it.

I did noticed that they reversed it and used something similar to Lui’s hear and the eyebrows are bushy
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:30 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They literally recolored this Valt render and put different colors on it.

I did noticed that they reversed it and used something similar to Lui’s hear and the eyebrows are bushy

Short Lui hair somewhat akin to Cuza's and a weird version of Dante eyebrows.
That pic is soo fake
[Image: image0.png]
The hand pose is one to one for the pants shadow he just added some stuff in it to look it authentic but he simply fails in one area that i have circle and the face is just one to one to the picture with some adjustments to the eyes.  I do believe this is a fan made character or an OC

Conclusion utterly traced = fake
if this indeed turn out to be the new main character I say it now this is lazy design that's basically let's re not reintroduce valt younger version lol . the name is also kind of funny omega Orion? first delta now omega what's next alpha and beta lol
Bruh on YouTube they be showing a fake trailer for season 6
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:38 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: if this indeed turn out to be the new main character I say it now this is lazy design that's basically let's re not reintroduce valt younger version lol . the name is also kind of funny omega Orion? first delta now omega what's next alpha and beta lol

I do believe omega Orion was supposed to be the bey’s name not the character.
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:38 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: if this indeed turn out to be the new main character I say it now this is lazy design that's basically let's re not reintroduce valt younger version lol . the name is also kind of funny omega Orion? first delta now omega what's next alpha and beta lol

I do believe omega Orion was supposed to be the bey’s name not the character.

How can you be so sure though?
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:05 PM) Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:03 PM) Wrote: That was fast even if it is fake

Here, take a look. 
https://ibb.co/H7p6dKX https://ibb.co/7KRgm6W

The bey's name is rumored to be Omega Orion.

(Dec. 29, 2020  2:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I do believe omega Orion was supposed to be the bey’s name not the character.

(Dec. 29, 2020  2:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I do believe omega Orion was supposed to be the bey’s name not the character.

Original source 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJWtfUzlFbl/...2yn0to1vpr
At this point it's pretty much a fake leak
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:44 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote: How can you be so sure though?
Original source 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJWtfUzlFbl/...2yn0to1vpr

[url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CJWtfUzlFbl/?igshid=tu2yn0to1vpr][/url]At this point it's pretty much a fake leak

Ahh ok.
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:54 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I kinda want brand new characters tbh, I think Valkyrie is coming back in this season which is..... kind of boring I just wish we had all brand new characters with new beys that we've never heard of before
I like new mind blowing bey names that we've never heard of before, looks like we will earn some more knowledge about the myth world, again. Let’s go, season six.
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:12 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:54 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I kinda want brand new characters tbh, I think Valkyrie is coming back in this season which is..... kind of boring I just wish we had all brand new characters with new beys that we've never heard of before
I like new beys that we've never heard of before, looks like we will earn some more knowledge about the myth world, again. Let’s go, season six.

I have to agree. We especially need new left spin beys, no continuous evolutions of Fafnir/Longinus/Bahamut (sort of). Give us new left spin beys for gods sake please.
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:12 AM)Dasmind Wrote: I like new beys that we've never heard of before, looks like we will earn some more knowledge about the myth world, again. Let’s go, season six.

I have to agree. We especially need new left spin beys, no continuous evolutions of Fafnir/Longinus/Bahamut (sort of). Give us new left spin beys for gods sake please.
Helios?
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:12 AM)Dasmind Wrote: I like new beys that we've never heard of before, looks like we will earn some more knowledge about the myth world, again. Let’s go, season six.

Remember Helios, dragoon, L-Drago, Perseus, Spriggan, Diabolos, and Salamander (just to name the exsisting burst toys)?

The point of reverse rotation beys is that they’re supposed to be rare
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:52 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:28 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I have to agree. We especially need new left spin beys, no continuous evolutions of Fafnir/Longinus/Bahamut (sort of). Give us new left spin beys for gods sake please.
Helios?

That’s a single bey, they can do better.
(Dec. 29, 2020  6:01 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: Helios?

That’s a single bey, they can do better.

Salamander, Spriggan, and Diabolos would like to know you’re location