Beyblade Burst DB Episode #9 (May 21, 2021)

Next thing you know, i'm batman, Pixi, and PinkRose make a "Rashad" Fan Club lol
(May. 21, 2021  3:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Next thing you know, i'm batman, Pixi, and PinkRose make a "Rashad" Fan Club lol

yeah I see this one coming loll
(May. 21, 2021  3:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Next thing you know, i'm batman, Pixi, and PinkRose make a "Rashad" Fan Club lol

HEY, we learn from our mistakes! Don't worry, we'll keep the fanclub confined to the Dragon Team Discord :trollface:
I don't see it happening now after that thread.
man some steam is blowing up fast

Nope, we already have enough fanclubs as it is. Rashad does seem pretty cool tho.
(May. 21, 2021  3:47 PM)i'm batman Wrote:

HEY, we learn from our mistakes! Don't worry, we'll keep the fanclub confined to the Dragon Team Discord :trollface:

Yeah I guess we can do it in the Guild Dragon Dracha

(May. 21, 2021  3:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Nope, we already have enough fanclubs as it is. Rashad does seem pretty cool tho.

Nah, you have to say I did make a pretty good guess lol.

(May. 21, 2021  3:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I don't see it happening now after that thread.

I was trying to "meme" them. It's a joke.
(May. 21, 2021  3:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  3:47 PM)i\m batman Wrote: HEY, we learn from our mistakes! Don't worry, we'll keep the fanclub confined to the Dragon Team Discord :trollface:

Yeah I guess we can do it in the Guild Dragon Dracha

(May. 21, 2021  3:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Nope, we already have enough fanclubs as it is. Rashad does seem pretty cool tho.

Not in the thread tho, in the Discord. Also let's stop this, things are going off-topic.
(May. 21, 2021  3:55 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  3:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yeah I guess we can do it in the Guild Dragon Dracha

Not in the thread tho, in the Discord. Also let's stop this, things are going off-topic.

Yeah that is what I meant.
Well guys who think that Rashad is like Aiga, I will destroy your dreams. His biography says that he is a new star , member of BC Sol and future leader after Valt. He like Valkyrie. He also call Valt big brother . Bell is like Aiga or Lui

Well I kinda know that Bell just want to troll ,but I want that he act more serious
Idk if that's possible dude; Bell doesn't have a serious bone in his body as of now.
(May. 21, 2021  3:37 PM)Dark red Wrote: I feel like Rashad will get a red Attack-type Bey just like Xhaka. And it could be Roc  (an enormous legendary bird of prey in the popular mythology of the Middle East) or Raphael (archangel of Christianity).

Roc would fit him very well but I feel like that would be way too similiar to Phoenix. Raphael would also come off pretty unoriginal considering we just had Lucifer a season ago. 

My top #1 pick would be Ifrit.
(May. 21, 2021  4:15 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  3:37 PM)Dark red Wrote: I feel like Rashad will get a red Attack-type Bey just like Xhaka. And it could be Roc  (an enormous legendary bird of prey in the popular mythology of the Middle East) or Raphael (archangel of Christianity).

Roc would fit him very well but I feel like that would be way too similiar to Phoenix. Raphael would also come off pretty unoriginal considering we just had Lucifer a season ago. 

My top #1 pick would be Ifrit.

That's very unlikely imo.
1. The bey's name doesn't start with R.
2. Inferno Ifrit exists, and never received an evolution iirc. I doubt they'd do it after all this time.