Beyblade Burst DB Episode #8 (May 14, 2021)

(May. 14, 2021  3:29 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Ok so in the international bladers cup Valt won and it was basically the world cup so that would make Valt the #1 blader in the world essentially making him the world champion but Aiger took that away from him (Twice ) essentially making Aiger world champion but Valt is still ranked #1 so being world champion technically means nothing

Not all of that is exactly true. When Aiger won the title match, Valt ceased to be the Number 1 Blader in the World. It wasn't till season 5 where we had a new ranking system that Valt held top rank in the world (Number 1 Blader in the World) again. The Champion title was irrelevant in the new ranking system which is why Aiger wasn't the world's top blader in Sparking and Valt was.
(May. 14, 2021  3:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  3:29 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Ok so in the international bladers cup Valt won and it was basically the world cup so that would make Valt the #1 blader in the world essentially making him the world champion but Aiger took that away from him (Twice ) essentially making Aiger world champion but Valt is still ranked #1 so being world champion technically means nothing

Not all of that is exactly true. When Aiger won the title match, Valt ceased to be the Number 1 Blader in the World. It wasn't till season 5 where we had a new ranking system that Valt held top rank in the world (Number 1 Blader in the World) again. The Champion title was irrelevant in the new ranking system which is why Aiger wasn't the world's top blader in Sparking.

These are my rankings (this is my opinion)

1.Valt

2. Shu

3. Aiger

4. Free

5. Lui

6. Hyuga/Hikaru (They are tied because I think they are equal)

7. Dante

8. Delta

9. Rantaro

10. Silas

11. Ranjiro

(May. 14, 2021  3:29 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  3:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think it was a mistake. It was very deliberately stated. It just isn't necessary to know how Valt got it back given that it isn't relevant to the plot. On a theory as to how, If you remember from last episode, when Hannah met Valt she looked up some information on her tablet that showed Valt, perhaps the article she read was about Valt wining a competition similar to the International Bladers Cup which resulted in him getting his title back.

The picture on that article was a reused one though. I remember that very well as one of the members here has that same exact picture as their profile picture from before. They even posted on the Episode 7 thread saying they saw their pfp in the episode. Besides I do think they should have mentioned Valt being No. 1 somewhere in today's episode which iirc they didn't. That's why I think it was a mistake. Of course it is just a theory though.

I noticed that when I first saw it, but I believe DB takes place a few months after sparking so they could have had such a tournament in-between sparking and DB.
(May. 14, 2021  3:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  3:29 PM)i\m batman Wrote: The picture on that article was a reused one though. I remember that very well as one of the members here has that same exact picture as their profile picture from before. They even posted on the Episode 7 thread saying they saw their pfp in the episode. Besides I do think they should have mentioned Valt being No. 1 somewhere in today's episode which iirc they didn't. That's why I think it was a mistake. Of course it is just a theory though.

I noticed that when I first saw it, but I believe DB takes place a few months after sparking so they could have had such a tournament in-between sparking and DB.

Well, that's entirely possible. I don't have anything to add to that really.
In either event Valt is both the Number 1 Blader in the World and the World Champion.
Idk how they return to him title. It's kinda unlogical. Well Bell technically took it since he beat Valt. But also there was proof by Valt that Free is stronger than Valt
(May. 14, 2021  4:31 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Idk how they return to him title. It's kinda unlogical. Well Bell technically took it since he beat Valt. But also there was proof by Valt that Free is stronger than Valt

Nothing illogical about it. Bell didn't take it since it wasn't a title match, and If you look later in the episode, Valt was wearing Bell and the others out, probably was beating them all day after his and Bell's battle, and Free isn't stronger than Valt.
(May. 14, 2021  2:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  2:10 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: I-it still doesn't make any sense! Like, okay even if he's the actual World Champion, please, writers, can you at least show us how it happened?! Don't tell us "Remember Seasons 3 and 5? Screw that, Valt is the new best, lmao"

Valt was Number 1 in season 5. In addition, it actually makes perfect sense for them not to show us how. A common writing principle is to show only what's necessary to move the story forward, if this was still Valt or Aiger's story, than it would make sense to show us how, but showing us that isn't relevant to Bell's story so it's acutally good writing that they didn't spend time showing us something that isn't relevant to Bell's journey.

Actually perfect sense not to show how Valt get title back is because episode is 10 minutes. I think that because Aiga maybe won't appear it will be better to return title to Valt fans. But I don't get it if Bell is still champion
(May. 14, 2021  4:33 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  2:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt was Number 1 in season 5. In addition, it actually makes perfect sense for them not to show us how. A common writing principle is to show only what's necessary to move the story forward, if this was still Valt or Aiger's story, than it would make sense to show us how, but showing us that isn't relevant to Bell's story so it's acutally good writing that they didn't spend time showing us something that isn't relevant to Bell's journey.

Actually perfect sense not to show how Valt get title back is because episode is 10 minutes. I think that because Aiga maybe won't appear it will be better to return title to Valt fans. But I don't get it if Bell is still champion

Bell was never Champion and he isn't Champion. That wasn't a title match.
(May. 14, 2021  4:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  4:31 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Idk how they return to him title. It's kinda unlogical. Well Bell technically took it since he beat Valt. But also there was proof by Valt that Free is stronger than Valt

Nothing illogical about it. Bell didn't take it since it wasn't a title match, and If you look later in the episode, Valt was wearing Bell and the others out, probably was beating them all day after his and Bell's battle, and Free isn't stronger than Valt.

Valt when was eating with others said:" Free De La Hoya is a strong blader. He  even stronger than me". Valt prove to you that Free is stronger. Also Free get Vanish Fafnir that will be very strong. Well Free can mastered Fafnir faster than Valt mastered Valkyrie. Plus Free know how to make DB bey

(May. 14, 2021  4:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  4:33 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Actually perfect sense not to show how Valt get title back is because episode is 10 minutes. I think that because Aiga maybe won't appear it will be better to return title to Valt fans. But I don't get it if Bell is still champion

Bell was never Champion and he isn't Champion. That wasn't a title match.

Okey
(May. 14, 2021  4:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In either event Valt is both the Number 1 Blader in the World and the World Champion.

Valt is the strongest blader in Burst.
(May. 14, 2021  4:36 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  4:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Nothing illogical about it. Bell didn't take it since it wasn't a title match, and If you look later in the episode, Valt was wearing Bell and the others out, probably was beating them all day after his and Bell's battle, and Free isn't stronger than Valt.

Valt when was eating with others said:" Free De La Hoya is a strong blader. He  even stronger than me". Valt prove to you that Free is stronger. Also Free get Vanish Fafnir that will be very strong. Well Free can mastered Fafnir faster than Valt mastered Valkyrie. Plus Free know how to make DB bey
I don't where you got that. We already know factually that Free isn't stronger than Valt. It was already established that Valt is the strongest blader in the world. Why do we have to keep going over that? Just because Free has Vanish Fafnir doesn't mean he's stronger than Valt, especially once Valt upgrades.
(May. 14, 2021  4:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

How is it even possible to think Free is better than Valt. He had to give everything he had to the point where he got injured, because he was physically unable to beat Strike God Valkyrie. Then he beat Cho-Z Valkyrie when he couldn't even master it. Ever since then, Valt beat him in every fight.
(May. 14, 2021  4:36 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Valt when was eating with others said:" Free De La Hoya is a strong blader. He  even stronger than me". Valt prove to you that Free is stronger. Also Free get Vanish Fafnir that will be very strong. Well Free can mastered Fafnir faster than Valt mastered Valkyrie. Plus Free know how to make DB bey

Uhh what I don't really understand Japanese that much just know a few words but pretty sure valt just say free is a legend and he is a strong blader.
Pretty Sure Valt can clap Free
(May. 14, 2021  4:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  4:36 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Valt when was eating with others said:" Free De La Hoya is a strong blader. He  even stronger than me". Valt prove to you that Free is stronger. Also Free get Vanish Fafnir that will be very strong. Well Free can mastered Fafnir faster than Valt mastered Valkyrie. Plus Free know how to make DB bey
I don't where you got that. We already know factually that Free isn't stronger than Valt. It was already established that Valt is the strongest blader in the world. Why do we have to keep going over that? Just because Free has Vanish Fafnir doesn't mean he's stronger than Valt, especially once Valt upgrades.
It's not I said. It's Valt said. What Valt said is truth, remember this. You need to understand it. Valt is World Champion but Free is stronger

(May. 14, 2021  4:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  4:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Nothing illogical about it. Bell didn't take it since it wasn't a title match, and If you look later in the episode, Valt was wearing Bell and the others out, probably was beating them all day after his and Bell's battle, and Free isn't stronger than Valt.
How is it even possible to think Free is better than Valt. He had to give everything he had to the point where he got injured, because he was physically unable to beat Strike God Valkyrie. Then he beat Cho-Z Valkyrie when he couldn't even master it. Ever since then, Valt beat him in every fight.

Actually well in Sparking there were at the same level. If not calculate the thing that Free was stronger than Aiga in tag league

(May. 14, 2021  4:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

And I am not talking about Vanish.
Valt may have said that since free has potential and is strong, but since its confirmed valt is stronger then there's really nothing you can do. But anythings up for interpretation as other perceive stuff differently than whats confirmed.
(May. 14, 2021  4:36 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:

(May. 14, 2021  4:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Bell was never Champion and he isn't Champion. That wasn't a title match.

Okey

We all very well know that Valt could clap Free. Valt's feats and strength is a lot better than Free's. I agree with Admiral W

(May. 14, 2021  5:11 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Valt may have said that since free has potential and is strong, but since its confirmed valt is stronger then there's really nothing you can do. But anythings up for interpretation as other perceive stuff differently than whats confirmed.

Free is good, but Valt is stronger. Yes.

(May. 14, 2021  4:58 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  4:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't where you got that. We already know factually that Free isn't stronger than Valt. It was already established that Valt is the strongest blader in the world. Why do we have to keep going over that? Just because Free has Vanish Fafnir doesn't mean he's stronger than Valt, especially once Valt upgrades.
It's not I said. It's Valt said. What Valt said is truth, remember this. You need to understand it. Valt is World Champion but Free is stronger

(May. 14, 2021  4:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: How is it even possible to think Free is better than Valt. He had to give everything he had to the point where he got injured, because he was physically unable to beat Strike God Valkyrie. Then he beat Cho-Z Valkyrie when he couldn't even master it. Ever since then, Valt beat him in every fight.

Actually well in Sparking there were at the same level. If not calculate the thing that Free was stronger than Aiga in tag league

(May. 14, 2021  4:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't where you got that. We already know factually that Free isn't stronger than Valt. It was already established that Valt is the strongest blader in the world. Why do we have to keep going over that? Just because Free has Vanish Fafnir doesn't mean he's stronger than Valt, especially once Valt upgrades.

And I am not talking about Vanish.

he just gave an example. even with vanish, Valt's brave sword will prove to destroy Free.
When you use terms like clap someone doesn't suit well with me. Kind of makes the blader sound bad.
(May. 14, 2021  5:14 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: When you use terms like clap someone doesn't suit well with me. Kind of makes the blader sound bad.

Ok sorry, I like Free but Valt is just imo a better blader (imo means in my opinion)
Valt is one of the best blader i know but free he could have been world champion so him against bell im picking free for this one
(May. 14, 2021  5:14 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: When you use terms like clap someone doesn't suit well with me. Kind of makes the blader sound bad.

Mhm I agree
Sure valt is strong and he may be no. 1, however anyone can still beat him, we can't think of him as unbeatable and also just cause he lost a battle doesn't mean he's instantly bad.
I’m sure Valt can beat Free but Free is no slouch himself let’s not get it twisted the only thing that confuses me is that after all these years of Beyblade Bell knows nothing about what the WBBA is or any of these bladers.Aiga knew nothing about Valt to be fair but at least when he was going down his Beyblade career he started learning about who Free and Shu was
but still, Valt has way more skill and strength to body free