Beyblade Burst DB Episode #6 (April 30, 2021)

The development were seeing here is more to do with laying the groundwork for the cohesion and interactions of the friend group. We're also seeing tiny glimpses into the other aspects of the characters personality, specifically with Bell. I can understand not wanting a battle with the same two characters to go on for 3-4 episodes without anything else of significance going on though.

So far Bell isn't a particularly active character, he isn't really driving the story forward, instead of going out and moving the story along, people are just coming to him, which isn't something that's advisable for the main character of a story. It's still early days so there's much more to see. I would like to see some forward motion of the main story arcs soon. All in all I don't think DB's in a bad place compared to what we had recently.
(Apr. 23, 2021  3:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  3:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: I don't care if you're a 1 or a 100. I’ll never back down. The pacing is too slow for it's own good, making Ranzou vs Bell a 4 episodes battle is boring. Can't they develop their friendship without dragging this battle? Why can't Bell take on Free or Valt?

Heres a news flash in case you didn't get it: Valts probably not gonna battle until Ep.14-15 since his bey releases in July. Calm down, you aren't exactly helping your case at all, if you prefer a rushed rivalry then be my guest. You're basically complaining over a non-existent issue.
No need to be hostile. Just saying my opinion. Plus, Lui battled Bell with Rage Longinus, his new bey is only coming out in September. Besides, Valt still needs to take on Bell with Brave Valkyrie. Theres a difference between rushed and slow, this one feels too slow to me.

(Apr. 23, 2021  3:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  3:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: Fafnir is like a month away, that means we have like 4 episodes of Bell vs Ranzou.

I know thats why I said "a month" in the reply. Despite what you may think, beys don't always casually appear over a month before release. Apart from that, the episodes are not just Bell vs Ranzou when you look beyond mindless action and battles, Its bell and the main cast members working their way towards friendship.
They can do that too, no need for Ranzou vs Bell to drag so much.

(Apr. 23, 2021  4:04 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  3:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: I don't care if you're a 1 or a 100. I’ll never back down. The pacing is too slow for it's own good, making Ranzou vs Bell a 4 episodes battle is boring. Can't they develop their friendship without dragging this battle? Why can't Bell take on Free or Valt?

That's not how a story works. We have to get invested in Ranzo and the gang from the get go, they can't just move on to Free caused people are whining bout it.
We can still have them both, you know.
Valt doesn't necessarily have the battle him with Brave, and I actually don't mind that Bell hasn't battled the other legends. I acutally prefer they not be the focus this season. I'm not interested in another defeat the Legends season. I had enough of that with Sparking.
(Apr. 23, 2021  5:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  3:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Heres a news flash in case you didn't get it: Valts probably not gonna battle until Ep.14-15 since his bey releases in July. Calm down, you aren't exactly helping your case at all, if you prefer a rushed rivalry then be my guest. You're basically complaining over a non-existent issue.
No need to be hostile. Just saying my opinion. Plus, Lui battled Bell with Rage Longinus, his new bey is only coming out in September. Besides, Valt still needs to take on Bell with Brave Valkyrie. Theres a difference between rushed and slow, this one feels too slow to me.

(Apr. 23, 2021  3:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I know thats why I said "a month" in the reply. Despite what you may think, beys don't always casually appear over a month before release. Apart from that, the episodes are not just Bell vs Ranzou when you look beyond mindless action and battles, Its bell and the main cast members working their way towards friendship.
They can do that too, no need for Ranzou vs Bell to drag so much.

(Apr. 23, 2021  4:04 PM)Instarez Wrote: That's not how a story works. We have to get invested in Ranzo and the gang from the get go, they can't just move on to Free caused people are whining bout it.
We can still have them both, you know.

How you gonna get invested in Ranzo when they focusing on Free?????
Okay so, change of subject: It looks like this episode is giving Basara a second battle with Death Solomon, which is neat because the dude's been simply observing everything since Ep 2 (and of course it'll be some time till he gets Bahamut).

I don't know how to feel about another Ranzo VS Bell, but it's developing their bond as frenemies rivals so that's still good. I'm predicting this will be the last round for now tho, as 5 episodes back to back would be a little bit too much, even if they're half the usual length. After this is either a Basara mini-arc or the real plot gets going (a tournament? Festival? Something else entirely? Idk).
(Apr. 23, 2021  6:24 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Okay so, change of subject: It looks like this episode is giving Basara a second battle with Death Solomon, which is neat because the dude's been simply observing everything since Ep 2 (and of course it'll be some time till he gets Bahamut).

I don't know how to feel about another Ranzo VS Bell, but it's developing their bond as frenemies rivals so that's still good. I'm predicting this will be the last round for now tho, as 5 episodes back to back would be a little bit too much, even if they're half the usual length. After this is either a Basara mini-arc or the real plot gets going (a tournament? Festival? Something else entirely? Idk).

He'll probably be getting more focus until Bahamut debuts.
Three main keys here, One is Solomon finally getting some action hasn't been doing anything just resting in Basara's pocket, Two is high mode meaning more moves maybe a never break or a never counter that seems cool, Three is the skydiving Bell from the sky I don't know why though but it seems like he did some traveling around the world like Sisco did except not the teams and not turning them down every 5 seconds. That is what I find interesting
so if the episodes are 13 minutes, how come im only finding them on YouTube in 2 minutes? Like how do I find the entire 13 minute episode?
(Apr. 27, 2021  5:16 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: so if the episodes are 13 minutes, how come im only finding them on YouTube in 2 minutes? Like how do I find the entire 13 minute episode?

Those 2 min eps are people somehow ripping it from it's official source. They don't post full episodes so they don't get copyrighted. To watch the official release, get a VPN (I use ProtonVPN), set the country to Japan, search 'Corocoro channel' on YouTube, the official Corocoro channel should be in the search results. This channel is where you will find full episodes. Have fun Joyful_3
(Apr. 27, 2021  5:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  5:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Thanks, one of my favourite scenes from superking.
Nice. Btw do you know if vpns are free? Cause I’m trying to get a vpn to watch the full episodes of beyblade on corocoro’s YouTube channel

Yeah, there are many free vpn apps that you can use when connecting to Japan. I would tell you which one I use but I don't have my phone with me atm and I don't quite have it memorized.
Okay, I'm reviewing the episode.
Nice episode. 9/10
Let's review this thing, shall we?