Beyblade Burst DB Episode #52 (March 18, 2022)

52. Explosion! The Final Battle!!
爆裂!ファイナルバトル!!
Bakuretsu! Fainaru Batoru
Air Date: 2022/03/18

Note: The final episode of Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle.
More like the final episode of Beyblade Burst
Looks like Valt purposed a battle between Bell and Rashad instead of picking an opponent. Thought as much.
lets see uhh.. we get an epilogue of burst after the battle then bell grab belial and raises his arm and say "core ga MAO Na no da" in a longshot with rashad basara ect seeing bell or bell battle valt then ends with no winner like GT ending
You know, as much as i want to see the anime go, this might be the only finale that might actually make me cry. It's been good Beyblade Burst but all things must come to an end.
I have a feeling that they will some how try to squeeze Valt vs Bell into this episode.
(Mar. 09, 2022  3:17 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I have a feeling that they will some how try to squeeze Valt vs Bell into this episode.

Anything is possible, but I hope not.
Hopefully this battle is a First to Burst battle and Belial’s Burst Lock is actually working. I really hope the battle this week isn’t going to end in that episode and Bell and Rashad just decide to battle again. That’d just become annoying and repetitive.
(Mar. 09, 2022  4:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2022  3:17 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I have a feeling that they will some how try to squeeze Valt vs Bell into this episode.

Anything is possible, but I hope not.

I sorta hope not as well but i have a feeling that they might just for the sake of proving bell as "the strongest" even though Valt will most likely beat him many more times after that 1 battle but if Bell does beat Valt he's still going to be the stronger blader and will reclaim any title that he losses to bell after the events of db. I just hope DB ends on a good note thats all i really hope for.
It feels like DB just started a few weeks ago. Anyways, I hope this episode has great animation.
(Mar. 09, 2022  5:16 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2022  4:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Anything is possible, but I hope not.

I sorta hope not as well but i have a feeling that they might just for the sake of proving bell as "the strongest" even though Valt will most likely beat him many more times after that 1 battle but if Bell does beat Valt he's still going to be the stronger blader and will reclaim any title that he losses to bell after the events of db. I just hope DB ends on a good note thats all i really hope for.

Valt's battle with Rashad is the perfect send off battle, and I don't want that ruined.
(Mar. 09, 2022  6:14 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2022  5:16 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I sorta hope not as well but i have a feeling that they might just for the sake of proving bell as "the strongest" even though Valt will most likely beat him many more times after that 1 battle but if Bell does beat Valt he's still going to be the stronger blader and will reclaim any title that he losses to bell after the events of db. I just hope DB ends on a good note thats all i really hope for.

Valt's battle with Rashad is the perfect send off battle, and I don't want that ruined.

yea same honestly i really dont want that ruined. like that was such a perfect send off battle for valt as he was able to show his true bond with valkyrie and help his student realize the fun in blading again which helps Bell and Rashad better their own rivalry just for it to be ruined by"welp gotta make bell beat Valt becauseee main character"
(Mar. 09, 2022  8:01 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: They are really obsessed with "Explosion!"

Bell is bribing the writers to let him pick episodes names, that's the only explanation to the funny lack of creativity.
I just hope this is valt vs bell and that bell vs rashad wraps up in the previous episode
(Mar. 09, 2022  8:01 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: They are really obsessed with "Explosion!"
“Great, now it’s raining idiots.”
-Altered NRG line.
I truly hope this ain't Valt vs Bell, there's absolutely no reason for Bell to beat Valt.
(Mar. 10, 2022  4:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: I truly hope this ain't Valt vs Bell, there's absolutely no reason for Bell to beat Valt.

He already has defeated him 3 Times now.
(Mar. 10, 2022  4:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2022  4:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: I truly hope this ain't Valt vs Bell, there's absolutely no reason for Bell to beat Valt.

He already has defeated him 3 Times now.
And that’s more than enough. Valt also creamed him countless times. Ending the season with both beating Rashad is good enough.
If it's a battle royale, then even if Valt doesn't win, think about it...he doesn't really lose either. Make it like last season's finale where Rashad is the first to burst, then Valt and then Bell by a fraction of a second because burst lock came in clutch *are you surprised* (showing that all of them are equal on the power scale). This would be perfect conclusion to the series
52. Explosive! Final Battle!

After a fierce battle, the first battle goes to Rashad. Wondering if his opponent is sad, Bell laughs and proclaims "I'm ready to win!". Rashad regains his smile from Bell's actions. What will become of the battle between Bell and Rashad, who have developed into true rivals, under the watchful eye of Valt and Bladers around the world?
(Mar. 11, 2022  7:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: 52. Explosive! Final Battle!

After a fierce battle, the first battle goes to Rashad. Wondering if his opponent is sad, Bell laughs and proclaims "I'm ready to win!". Rashad regains his smile from Bell's actions. What will become of the battle between Bell and Rashad, who have developed into true rivals, under the watchful eye of Valt and Bladers around the world?
Ok, at least they're nice now?
Wait a minute...
Its likely a leak, DranzerX13 confirm this pls