Beyblade Burst DB Episode #52 (March 18, 2022)

Preview looks fantastic amazing art/animation for bladers and the CG of the beys, very great to see DB has felt extremely boring and rarely felt captivating but man that finale preview was phenomenal
Okay so finally i can get my dream come true? From the preview the battle is not the standard spinning but we get an actual explosive stuff and jumping recoil stuff and DBZ looking Choreography fight man im down
The final episode preview looks somewhat promising, and a step up from DB's slower paced visuals, but... and I hate to be that guy again, it does begin feeling a bit samey from many other final battles in Burst (I'm counting Phi as one for Chouzetsu). While they're undoubtedly visually stunning, I realised that a lot of them rely on random scenery flashes where the characters stand in surreal areas metaphorically. It's not bad, but DB's just doesn't out that much, I'd say Chouzetsu's still looks more intense.

Still, we've yet to see all of it, so maybe this episode could surprise me.
(Mar. 11, 2022  8:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The final episode preview looks somewhat promising, and a step up from DB's slower paced visuals, but... and I hate to be that guy again, it does begin feeling a bit samey from many other final battles in Burst (I'm counting Phi as one for Chouzetsu). While they're undoubtedly visually stunning, I realised that a lot of them rely on random scenery flashes where the characters stand in surreal areas metaphorically. It's not bad, but DB's just doesn't out that much, I'd say Chouzetsu's still looks more intense.

Still, we've yet to see all of it, so maybe this episode could surprise me.

This I do agree with it depends on how they do it, I don't think it'll be the best battle in terms of the narrative story and overall, but maybe just pure battle it can be very good and maybe the best? This is trying to give as much benefit of the doubt, I do hope too we aren't just seeing a trick with the preview and it is the best cuts and the rest of the battle is very average.

I'll take what i can get since DB has been extremely subpar in the department of battles beyond the cg of the beys
(Mar. 11, 2022  8:38 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  8:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

This I do agree with it depends on how they do it, I don't think it'll be the best battle in terms of the narrative story and overall, but maybe just pure battle it can be very good and maybe the best? This is trying to give as much benefit of the doubt, I do hope too we aren't just seeing a trick with the preview and it is the best cuts and the rest of the battle is very average.

I'll take what i can get since DB has been extremely subpar in the department of battles beyond the cg of the beys

Fair enough, I think at this point, a single episode cannot save the narrative (this final tournament arc makes no sense structurally), so at the very least, we can see a very action packed and intense battle that is at least as good as the best DB battles or surpasses them. I think they should still be able to manage that, if nothing else.
looks like they are doing some shounen fighting style of animation like last season which is great
(Mar. 11, 2022  8:38 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I do hope too we aren't just seeing a trick with the preview and it is the best cuts and the rest of the battle is very average.
This is pretty much my whole concern with this episode DB really likes to bait us with giving us only 2 to 3 cool shots but looking at the staff theres like 4 animation directors instead of the usual one or two dirctors being involve so the chances of this happening is very low
(Mar. 11, 2022  8:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  8:38 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I do hope too we aren't just seeing a trick with the preview and it is the best cuts and the rest of the battle is very average.
This is pretty much my whole concern with this episode DB really likes to bait us with giving us only 2 to 3 cool shots but looking at the staff theres like 4 animation directors instead of the usual one or two dirctors being involve so the chances of this happening is very low

where did you find out that theres going to be 4 animation directors?
(Mar. 11, 2022  8:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

lesgo they can end off with a good battle then
(Mar. 11, 2022  8:58 AM)bey burst fan Wrote: where did you find out that theres going to be 4 animation directors?
From a magazine scan which provided upcoming episodes title for burst. storyboarder and animation director are also being credited there.
(Mar. 11, 2022  9:00 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2022  8:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: This is pretty much my whole concern with this episode DB really likes to bait us with giving us only 2 to 3 cool shots but looking at the staff theres like 4 animation directors instead of the usual one or two dirctors being involve so the chances of this happening is very low

lesgo they can end off with a good battle then

Yeah, and if its the end, they do the same thing G Revolutions and Zero-G did
It's no leak. The title and summary provided on day of magazine release.
(Mar. 11, 2022  11:30 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: It's no leak. The title and summary provided on day of magazine release.
Ok, I thought Dasmind put leak again....
Just watched the preview, we're in for another amazingly animated Episode like Sparking Ep.52
Bell has finally gained the last Demon King Power. He can fly! In all seriousness, this ending is very well animated just like Sparking. Bell is clearly going to win this but I hope it is with a New Move. Maybe Perfect Dangerous Bomber or Final Bomber. Maybe Rashad will give Bell the title of the Supreme Demon King. Anyways, I'm excited to see how DB will end and what changes will be made to the Blading World.
i find it weird that have not done a sort of advertisement that this is the final episode and burst is ending like they did with the manga. no one has directly said it is ending
So will Payne get a cameo or will be given Norman, Kurt, Kyle, Count Night, Evel 'your arc over so no more screen time for you' treatment?
(Mar. 12, 2022  9:19 AM)Jhilixie Wrote: So will Payne get a cameo or will be given Norman, Kurt, Kyle, Count Night, Evel 'your arc over so no more screen time for you' treatment?
I'll be frank with you Payne was their to make Rashad look that strong. Aside from that his not much for the story
I want to dedicate this long comment of my experience in burst. It's crazy how long Burst has been going on...I always thought that GT would be the end for the anime then Superking came to surprise us. Then, I thought Superking will be the final season considering how they brought everyone back essentially to end it with a bang, but no! DB got announced and the saga continues. Surely I felt like we will get another season for the anime after DB but turns out this is it! Its a wrap, seeing it end on that note is bitter-sweet if you know what I mean. I got into Burst in 5th grade and here I am almost in my first year in University. I grew up watching MFB but Burst has that soft spot for me especially during the year 2017-2018. I want to personally thank Hiro Morita for his story that has made a successful generation for beyblade.

Since this is pretty much the final episode of Burst. I have no expectations what-so-ever I want to live in the moment and enjoy the final bits of this journey by being grateful. I don't care how they execute this, but what I do care is how the people will respond to this season/saga in general. I have mixed opinions after reading the final chapter of the manga and I am sure everyone else does too.

Lastly, I just want to thank the beyblade community, beytubers in general for giving this jolly time of 7 years. I really appreciate the anticipation this community has, some of us have left due to life but their contribution will not be forgotten! The time has come, for me to bid adieu to this community. Beyblade will be in my heart, it is one of those things that made my childhood. I will turn 18 by this summer and I think it is about time for me to grow up. (I don't think anime is childish or anything but there are other important responsibilities I have that I need to focus on than this. I hope everyone understands where I am coming from.) Farewell!

- KataXHerculean
(Mar. 13, 2022  3:12 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I want to dedicate this long comment of my experience in burst. It's crazy how long Burst has been going on...I always thought that GT would be the end for the anime then Superking came to surprise us. Then, I thought Superking will be the final season considering how they brought everyone back essentially to end it with a bang, but no! DB got announced and the saga continues. Surely I felt like we will get another season for the anime after DB but turns out this is it! Its a wrap, seeing it end on that note is bitter-sweet if you know what I mean. I got into Burst in 5th grade and here I am almost in my first year in University. I grew up watching MFB but Burst has that soft spot for me especially during the year 2017-2018. I want to personally thank Hiro Morita for his story that has made a successful generation for beyblade.

Since this is pretty much the final episode of Burst. I have no expectations what-so-ever I want to live in the moment and enjoy the final bits of this journey by being grateful. I don't care how they execute this, but what I do care is how the people will respond to this season/saga in general. I have mixed opinions after reading the final chapter of the manga and I am sure everyone else does too.

Lastly, I just want to thank the beyblade community, beytubers in general for giving this jolly time of 7 years. I really appreciate the anticipation this community has, some of us have left due to life but their contribution will not be forgotten! The time has come, for me to bid adieu to this community. Beyblade will be in my heart, it is one of those things that made my childhood. I will turn 18 by this summer and I think it is about time for me to grow up. (I don't think anime is childish or anything but there are other important responsibilities I have that I need to focus on than this. I hope everyone understands where I am coming from.) Farewell!

- KataXHerculean

I don't really know who you are, but judging by this post, you were probably a great, positive member to this community. I also understand the aging part, as some people do indeed need to, sometimes, focus on other things as they drift into adulthood (or even teenagehood). Farewell, and I hope the seven years you stayed here were the happiest for you.
It would be too sad if this will be last Valt Aoi episode ever!
If this is the last episode of beyblade burst (or even beyblade in general), it'll definitely go out with a bang, based on how epic the preview was! I have high hopes for this already! Although, as Jinbee said above my comment, beyblade has got a tendency to give off the same kind of climactic aura in each beyblade burst episode. Nonetheless, I hope this episode is one worth watching!
Since this is pretty much confirmed to be the last episode of burst, even tho this is very unlikely i really wanted for the last part or epilogue or what ever they want to end this on with believe
Since this is the end of the anime as we know it, name every Beyblade you liked from each season (and character)
S1: V2.B.V. It gave the wrong belief that every Bey had the power to awaken, but its still cool to see nonetheless. (and then the wiki says its garbeg parts)
God: Strike God becuz I remember trying to blue tack a God Valkyrie Layer to activate it. Otherwise maybe Chronos pr Garuda.
Cho-Z: Excluding Aiger's VA screaming Z Breaker getting stuck in my head, I'd go with my stamina behemoths aH/hS. If a new bey had to be good, it had to get past them. Shoutouts to Cho-Z subseries and Air Knight (one of the first Rbs I bought, and I pulled it first try)
GT: Judgement, Zwei, diabolos becuz they are cool. Honorable mentions to Wizard for creating a challenge and The Mugen Lock layers.
Superking: RAGE, if not the limit Break Series. Reminds me of Cloud's Down B, if not Brave.
DB: Prominence