Beyblade Burst DB Episode #51 (March 11, 2022)

51. Dangerous VS Greatest
魔王(デンジャラス)VS覇王(グレイテスト)
Denjarasu VS Gureitesuto
Air Date: 2022/03/11
Bruh again..? Should've gave us a battle royale instead
I'm still seething abt how rashad backstabbed me......I thought he was not the baddie, someone like Arthur will show up and be the baddie, but he had to backstab me like that....
hmm interesting episode. looks likes bell will prob win against rashad and will go againts valt in the last episode. looks like this tournament is first to three points and if bell wins against rashad he will have 2 points and he will go againts valt in the last episode and win like in the manga. final score will be bell-3 points valt-1 point-- rashad 1 point
(Mar. 04, 2022  8:43 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: What’s Rashad doing in the workshop?

Fixing his damaged bey unlike Valt
(Mar. 04, 2022  8:47 AM)bey burst fan Wrote: hmm interesting episode. looks likes bell will prob win against rashad and will go againts valt in the last episode. looks like this tournament is first to three points and if bell wins against rashad he will have 2 points and he will go againts valt in the last episode and win like in the manga. final score will be bell-3 points valt-1 point-- rashad 1 point
I dont think so. Im not 100 percent sure but I think wakiya said the first to have 2 wins would be the winner and so if bell wins then its over. On Top of that with only a 10 minute episode and rashad being the final antagonist i dont think they are going to wrap up the battle between them in 1 episode.
(Mar. 04, 2022  9:03 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2022  8:47 AM)bey burst fan Wrote: hmm interesting episode. looks likes bell will prob win against rashad and will go againts valt in the last episode. looks like this tournament is first to three points and if bell wins against rashad he will have 2 points and he will go againts valt in the last episode and win like in the manga. final score will be bell-3 points valt-1 point-- rashad 1 point
I dont think so. Im not 100 percent sure but I think wakiya said it would be the first to have 2 wins would be the winner and so if bell wins then its over. On Top of that with only a 10 minute episode and rashad being the final antagonist i dont think they are going to wrap up the battle between them in 1 episode.

yeah but that would mean there would be no battle againts valt which would be weird
(Mar. 04, 2022  9:15 AM)bey burst fan Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2022  9:03 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: I dont think so. Im not 100 percent sure but I think wakiya said it would be the first to have 2 wins would be the winner and so if bell wins then its over. On Top of that with only a 10 minute episode and rashad being the final antagonist i dont think they are going to wrap up the battle between them in 1 episode.

yeah but that would mean there would be no battle againts valt which would be weird
I suppose but, Bell has nothing settle with or gain by defeating valt. Especially since hes already beaten him 4-5 times. Bell and rashad on the other hand is a rivalry that has to be settled.
(Mar. 04, 2022  9:26 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2022  9:15 AM)bey burst fan Wrote: yeah but that would mean there would be no battle againts valt which would be weird
I suppose but, Bell has nothing settle with or gain by defeating valt. Especially since hes already beaten him 4-5 times. Bell and rashad on the other hand is a rivalry that has to be settled.

true but bell has never beaten valt with ultimate.

(Mar. 04, 2022  9:15 AM)bey burst fan Wrote: yeah but that would mean there would be no battle againts valt which would be weird

yeah bell and rashads rivalry is more important that valt vs bells. i just think it would be a cool to see one last battle with valt
(Mar. 04, 2022  9:37 AM)bey burst fan Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2022  9:26 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: I suppose but, Bell has nothing settle with or gain by defeating valt. Especially since hes already beaten him 4-5 times. Bell and rashad on the other hand is a rivalry that has to be settled.

true but bell has never beaten valt with ultimate.

(Mar. 04, 2022  9:26 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: I suppose but, Bell has nothing settle with or gain by defeating valt. Especially since hes already beaten him 4-5 times. Bell and rashad on the other hand is a rivalry that has to be settled.

yeah bell and rashads rivalry is more important that valt vs bells. i just think it would be a cool to see one last battle with valt
I know it wasnt a full battle but he technically did in the battle royale.
(Mar. 04, 2022  9:42 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2022  9:37 AM)bey burst fan Wrote: true but bell has never beaten valt with ultimate.

I know it wasnt a full battle but he technically did in the battle royale.

yeah thats true but bell technically beat rashad too. but it would be better to see a 1v1. we still dont know how its going to end so we are just going to have to wait and find out!!

The tournament is first to two points. I don't think Valt and Bell are going to battle in episode 52. Like other final battles I think this battle will last into episode 52.
(Mar. 04, 2022  10:37 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

The tournament is first to two points. I don't think Valt and Bell are going to battle in episode 52. Like other final battles I think this battle will last into episode 52.
This tournament is so stupid. Rashad lost twice already, why does he still have a chance to win and Valt doesn’t?
(Mar. 04, 2022  11:13 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2022  10:37 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The tournament is first to two points. I don't think Valt and Bell are going to battle in episode 52. Like other final battles I think this battle will last into episode 52.
This tournament is so stupid. Rashad lost twice already, why does he still have a chance to win and Valt doesn’t?

you seem to dont get it lol.

(Mar. 04, 2022  10:37 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

ok that makes sense
(Mar. 04, 2022  11:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: This tournament is so stupid. Rashad lost twice already, why does he still have a chance to win and Valt doesn’t?
Valt whole point making this tournament is to make rashad realize that beyblade is fun so him not being the winner of this tourney is not really a big deal for him
(Mar. 04, 2022  11:13 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2022  10:37 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The tournament is first to two points. I don't think Valt and Bell are going to battle in episode 52. Like other final battles I think this battle will last into episode 52.

i could say the same thing to rashad if valt versed bell instead of rashad. and valt just wants to change rashad make him have fun, valt has already achived his dream so valt most likly told wakiya to put bell up against rashad since wakiya hosts the tourney
(Mar. 04, 2022  11:44 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2022  11:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: This tournament is so stupid. Rashad lost twice already, why does he still have a chance to win and Valt doesn’t?
Valt whole point making this tournament is to make rashad realize that beyblade is fun so him not being the winner of this tourney is not really a big deal for him
You're missing the point. Why is Valt already eliminated? It doesn't matter if either Rashad or Bell win, Valt is not even given the chance to win the tournament. Rashad literally had 4 battles in a row. I just don't understand the logic behind this tournament.
(Mar. 04, 2022  11:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: You're missing the point. Why is Valt already eliminated? It doesn't matter if either Rashad or Bell win, Valt is not even given the chance to win the tournament.
Please read my post carefully Valt is making this tournament for rashad to understand the fun in beyblade it doent matter if valt win or lose he just wants his student to not go in the wrong way also valt is the one that decide the next round since he is the winner, he knows that bell and rashad has some unfinish business so he doesn't interfere with it by letting bell and rashad verse
(Mar. 04, 2022  12:11 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2022  11:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: You're missing the point. Why is Valt already eliminated? It doesn't matter if either Rashad or Bell win, Valt is not even given the chance to win the tournament.
Please read my post carefully Valt is making this tournament for rashad to understand the fun in beyblade it doent matter if valt win or lose he just wants his student to not go in the wrong way also valt is the one that decide the next round since he is the winner, he knows that bell and rashad has some unfinish business so he doesn't interfere with it by letting bell and rashad verse
Oh, I see now. Thanks for the explanation.
(Mar. 04, 2022  11:52 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2022  11:44 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Valt whole point making this tournament is to make rashad realize that beyblade is fun so him not being the winner of this tourney is not really a big deal for him
You're missing the point. Why is Valt already eliminated? It doesn't matter if either Rashad or Bell win, Valt is not even given the chance to win the tournament. Rashad literally had 4 battles in a row. I just don't understand the logic behind this tournament.

I don't think Valt is eliminated. Everyone has 1 point so they're on equal footing point wise. I have a feeling Valt is letting Bell and Rashad battle.

Only 3 times actually, and technically the third one wasn't a win because Valt had gotten about 16 points on him with multiple bursts and Bell only got 2. So he really only beat Valt twice with a maybe 3rd. Not to mention Valt wrecked him twice with ease when he evolved to Ultimate. But ultimately Bell's rivalry is really with Rashad as you mentioned.
(Mar. 04, 2022  1:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2022  11:52 AM)g2_ Wrote: You're missing the point. Why is Valt already eliminated? It doesn't matter if either Rashad or Bell win, Valt is not even given the chance to win the tournament. Rashad literally had 4 battles in a row. I just don't understand the logic behind this tournament.

I don't think Valt is eliminated. Everyone has 1 point so they're on equal footing point wise. I have a feeling Valt is letting Bell and Rashad battle.
Yea Valt was able to convey his emotions to rashad and was able help him realize the fun in blading again. now that Valt achieved his goal. Bell can finally settle his long running rivalry with Rashad closing out the chapter of DB and most likely the book of Burst as a whole with Valt "The Legend of Legends" and Bell "The Demon King" having a final and satisfying Victory against Rashad to send them off, ending DB right there on a good note.
The preview confirms Valt had the right to pick an opponent but choose not to and instead is letting Bell and Rashad battle. He could have won the tournament.
(Mar. 05, 2022  11:00 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The preview confirms Valt had the right to pick an opponent but choose not to and instead is letting Bell and Rashad battle. He could have won the tournament.

no reason for him to win the tournament. he is already number 1 and is just letting bell and rashad battle becuase thats what they want and valts trying to make rashad enjoy beyblade. valt already defeated both rashad and bell so it doesn't rely matter. so valts making bell have a chance to finally beat Rashad in a 1v1
(Mar. 05, 2022  12:35 PM)bey burst fan Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2022  11:00 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The preview confirms Valt had the right to pick an opponent but choose not to and instead is letting Bell and Rashad battle. He could have won the tournament.

no reason for him to win the tournament. he is already number 1 and is just letting bell and rashad battle becuase thats what they want and valts trying to make rashad enjoy beyblade. valt already defeated both rashad and bell so it doesn't rely matter. so valts making bell have a chance to finally beat Rashad in a 1v1

I don't think it's Valt who'll let Bell and Rashad duke it out. Yes he may be kind, but that doesn't mean he'll automatically feel sympathy towards Bell and be like "oh, you know what I pity you so you go against him". It's not like his character, you know. He may be kind but he'll always try to give his all (specially in a tournament), come out at the top and take the W no matter who it is or what relation you have with him. 
The likely scenario will most likely be Bell requesting Valt to let him battle Rashad because Bell knows he already lost one and he might not get the rematch before the tournament's already over and he may not be able to make Rashad cry in front of millions of people. And then will Valt will smile and say, "okay, you mop the floor with him for me" or some ish. THAT'S like his character.

To further enhance my point, do y'all remember when savior was damaged but Valt still wanted to battle Rashad? Some character (probably Bell) asked him why he still wanted to fight Rashad and Valt said he wanted to give him the respect of the rematch Rashad asked for.

Or you're probably right and Valt will realize he has battled both Rashad and Bell a ton and beat them both fair and square but on the other hand Rashad and Bell haven't so he'll probably request Wakiya to make THAT matchup happen since it's the matchup fans wanna see.