Beyblade Burst DB Episode #50 (March 4, 2022)

(Feb. 10, 2022  11:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Assuming this is a some sort of a tournament and since we have a rundown on wahts to came that is

Ep 48 tag team battle royal(?)  
Ep 49 bell vs rashad
Ep 50 valt vs rashad
Valt rashad and bell muat each have a point in order for
Ep 51-52 valt vs bell vs rashad

Appliying the rule of even points so If bell or rashad won on the tag team battle royal then rashad will surely lose here but if valt won in the tag team battle royal then rahad loses here making the score for the 3 balders even then the finale of valt vs bell vs rashad.
Ep 51-52 valt vs bell, as they both versus Rashad
I think Ep-49 Rashad vs Bell and the bell loses then Ep-50 Valt vs Rashad Valt won then ep-51-52 Bell again challenged valt after being depressed from his lost to Rashad and then Bell beat Valt.
GUYS IM BACK AFTER A WHOLE YEAR

I MISSED MY PEOPLE
(Feb. 17, 2022  5:28 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: GUYS IM BACK AFTER A WHOLE YEAR

I MISSED MY PEOPLE

Where were ya bro?
I think that ep 51-52 will be bell vs rashad
(Feb. 17, 2022  9:08 AM)dynamite 3 Wrote: I think that ep 51-52 will be bell vs rashad

i think no cause they should give some plot to valt like they gave to rashad
49 bell vs rashad=rashad will win,50 valt vs rashad=valt will win so i think that 51-52 will be bell vs rashad
(Feb. 17, 2022  9:08 AM)dynamite 3 Wrote: I think that ep 51-52 will be bell vs rashad
Bell vs Valt.
Look at the episode title of 49-50.
(Feb. 17, 2022  6:22 AM)ただ無敵 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2022  5:28 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: GUYS IM BACK AFTER A WHOLE YEAR

I MISSED MY PEOPLE

Where were ya bro?

You remember me?
Has anyone noticed that in the ep 48 priview that shu is back
(Feb. 18, 2022  4:38 AM)dynamite 3 Wrote: Has anyone noticed that in the ep 48 priview that shu is back

yessir
(Feb. 18, 2022  4:56 AM)ただ無敵 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2022  4:38 AM)dynamite 3 Wrote: Has anyone noticed that in the ep 48 priview that shu is back

yessir

My age is 12

Is bashara back on bell's team
Alright seems like from the preview the ep animation will be pretty good okay so yeah valt will most likely win this one
Ofc Valt will win so every blader will have 1 point each, then an all out battle royale will take place to decide the reigning champiom. Idk who'll win the battle royal but I do know it's not going to be Valt. Thus a perfect conclusion to the series with Valt de ranking from the "world champion" position.
(Feb. 25, 2022  12:27 PM)45° Wrote: Ofc Valt will win so every blader will have 1 point each, then an all out battle royale will take place to decide the reigning champiom. Idk who'll win the battle royal but I do know it's not going to be Valt. Thus a perfect conclusion to the series with Valt de ranking from the "world champion" position.

Sounds like a good way to ruin the series, plus I don't think the championship title is at risk if Valt loses.
Oh my Lorddy Lord Spriggan Greatest Raphael looks so peeved
(Feb. 25, 2022  2:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2022  12:27 PM)45° Wrote: Ofc Valt will win so every blader will have 1 point each, then an all out battle royale will take place to decide the reigning champiom. Idk who'll win the battle royal but I do know it's not going to be Valt. Thus a perfect conclusion to the series with Valt de ranking from the "world champion" position.

Sounds like a good way to ruin the series, plus I don't think the championship title is at risk if Valt loses.

Yup. This isn't a title match. So regardless Valt will still be World Champion.
(Feb. 25, 2022  2:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:

To be honest in my opinion the series was already ruined at least after GT
Im actually wondering if Valt and Rashad will even have a full battle. The first scene of the preview that appears is Belial suddenly falling into the stadium like its about to join in and interrupt. Because this is sorta playing out like the manga where after bell losses to rashad he ends up interrupting his match with Valt just to get a rematch. Because there’s no way they’re gonna end of the season without Bell beating rashad. But all of this is speculation. I hope Valt gets the win against rashad
Prediction: Valt wins

Rashad becomes big bad and the end is near wrapping the final battle between Rashad and Bell IG

Ep 51 will prob be the setup for the finale
Ep 52 will be the Bell vs Rashad final showdown where Bell wins (as expected)
Damn, it's been a good while since I really loved an episode. This one deserves a 10/10 from me. So many cool moments from Valt, kinda reminded me of the final Shu vs Valt in evolution which they had purposely shown a glimpse of just before the battle. Also as we predicted, Ilya left Rashad... 

...wait you're telling me she didn't? She looked sus in the preview so I'm guessing it's finally her time to shine lol. Would've been funny if Valt broke Raphael today while it was damaged but he didn't and now it's too late. He'll get it fixed up soon unlike Valt who pushed Valkyrie beyond her limits despite of having been damaged. Apparently, there are new ways to summon your beys now and I'm all for it. The old classic style ones have been around for way too long that it just kinda got boring. I'm happy they're finally trying something new. I mean why wouldn't they? We're literally down to the final 2 episodes of the Burst franchise to TT and whoever's dealing with the anime should throw their entire budget on the last episode. Top tier animation, CGI and maybe like a 40 minute special or something. Perhaps I'm just getting my hopes way too high and I'll probably get headbutted by them as it'll be nothing like I imagined 😃. Won't lengthen my thoughts anymore cuz it's already too big, just wanted to let y'all know it's an amazing episode. Alright, bye.
best episode in db. we got good animation and a good battle and valt showed why he is called the legend of legends. 10/10 episode
(Mar. 04, 2022  8:36 AM)45° Wrote: Damn, it's been a good while since I really loved an episode. This one deserves a 10/10 from me. So many cool moments from Valt, kinda reminded me of the final Shu vs Valt in evolution which they had purposely shown a glimpse just before the battle. Also as we predicted, Ilya left Rashad... 

...wait you're telling me she didn't? She looked sus in the preview so I'm guessing it's finally her time to shine lol. Would've been funny if Valt broke Raphael today while it was damaged but he didn't and now it's too late. He'll get it fixed up soon unlike Valt who pushed Valkyrie beyond her limits despite of having been damaged. Apparently, there are new ways to summon your beys now and I'm all for it. The old classic style ones have been around for way too long that it just kinda got boring. I'm happy they're finally trying something new. I mean why wouldn't they? We're literally down to the final 2 episodes of the Burst franchise to TT and whoever's dealing with the anime should throw their entire budget on the last episode. Top tier animation, CGI and maybe like a 40 minute special or something. Perhaps I'm just getting my hopes way too high and I'll probably get headbutted by them as it'll be nothing like I imagined 😃. Won't lengthen my thoughts anymore cuz it's already too big, just wanted to let y'all know it's an amazing episode. Alright, bye.
How was Greatest even broken? The Halo?
(Mar. 04, 2022  8:36 AM)45° Wrote: Damn, it's been a good while since I really loved an episode. This one deserves a 10/10 from me. So many cool moments from Valt, kinda reminded me of the final Shu vs Valt in evolution which they had purposely shown a glimpse just before the battle. Also as we predicted, Ilya left Rashad... 

we get top tier animation from every beyblade series at the last episodes so its safe to say we will get amazing animation. i dont know if the animation will compare to sparkings final battle becuase that battle was just legendary and the best animation beyblade has had
Jet shoot returns! Episode review

So this episode was really good We got some development on rashad side and valt finally after 3 season of being a mentor teaches his student the fun in beyblading on the battle field Yey huray took them long enough lmao also valt pulling off jest shoot outta nowhere is a really big suprise especially for fans from season 1. on animation and art wise its kinda okay imo theres some part where the movement felt really disjointed or odd but this episode also has some cool visuals such as these

[Image: Screenshot_20220304-175856_YouTube.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot_20220304-175737_YouTube.jpg]