Beyblade Burst DB Episode #45 (January 28, 2022)

45. Perfect Gear! Follow the Immortal Bird!!
完全(パーフェクト)ギア!不死島を追え!!
Pāfekuto Gia! Fushichō o oe!!
Air Date: 2022/01/28
What? So fast? You could say I never saw it coming... TT's mind is too fast for my eyes..I'm done in rn.. when it dawned on me, my last surprise.
Now I rlly rlly dont understand what TT is going for
(Jan. 21, 2022  9:26 AM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Now I rlly rlly dont understand what TT is going for

*sigh*
TT: Bad Animated Story
Hasbro: Bad products.
Now what?
man db is so good. excited for the next episode. we finnaly see bell with the gears again
This episode looks very promising. Bell visits Phenomeno's hometown. It's all coming together now. Phenomeno lives near the Volcanoes, so makes sense why he was first seen to be near a Volcano. Also a somewhat new character is always welcomed (In this case Phenomeno's Dad/Uncle or even better, a bey trainer.) Only if Phenomeno's reasoning for defeating Rashad was better, he'd be among my favorite characters.

Loving the preview. Loving Phenomeno's hometown and whoever that guy is.
I sort of get where DB is headed to. Valt and Shu both know why Rashad called Phenomeno's battle style boring. His battle with Valt is the perfect example of this. He could've easily burst Valt when he was trapped inside the Shield. But all he did was stall the entire battle. Irl, that would be a really Boring battle. Specially since the universe driver stalls around forever and Valkyrie is just...there inside the shield. That's probably also what happened in Phenomeno's battle with Rashad. He (Phenomeno) thought he had him so he was just stalling or doing something extremely boring but Rashad turned the table to Phenomeno's surprise. I think Bell defeats him in this episode and the long awaited battle between him and Rashad will end the same way as the first one. Where Phenomeno is so full of confidence (because he has Phoenix) that he just lets loose for a second and Rashad gets him in that instant.
Since Valt and Shu both are on Rashad's side as to why he called his style boring, there's a very high possibility that in the end of DB, Rashad will team up with everyone to beat Phenomeno before he goes too crazy.
(Jan. 23, 2022  1:49 PM)45° Wrote: I sort of get where DB is headed to. Valt and Shu both know why Rashad called Phenomeno's battle style boring. His battle with Valt is the perfect example of this. He could've easily burst Valt when he was trapped inside the Shield. But all he did was stall the entire battle. Irl, that would be a really Boring battle. Specially since the universe driver stalls around forever and Valkyrie is just...there inside the shield. That's probably also what happened in Phenomeno's battle with Rashad. He (Phenomeno) thought he had him so he was just stalling or doing something extremely boring but Rashad turned the table to Phenomeno's surprise. I think Bell defeats him in this episode and the long awaited battle between him and Rashad will end the same way as the first one. Where Phenomeno is so full of confidence (because he has Phoenix) that he just lets loose for a second and Rashad gets him in that instant.
Since Valt and Shu both are on Rashad's side as to why he called his style boring, there's a very high possibility that in the end of DB, Rashad will team up with everyone to beat Phenomeno before he goes too crazy.
Basically he’s that one zoner character (Ness, Mega Man, Zelda, Belmont’s etc) who camps. And for some reason most Smash players hate campers, especially the content creators (probably becuz viewers would lose interest).
Honestly, even though i knew they would bring back the gears, i didn't think they would bring em back this soon. I would've preferred if they just brought them back when Bell fights Rashad again.

I think Phenomeno is gonna lose here tbh.
(Jan. 23, 2022  11:18 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Honestly, even though i knew they would bring back the gears, i didn't think they would bring em back this soon. I would've preferred if they just brought them back when Bell fights Rashad again.

I think Phenomeno is gonna lose here tbh.
I know the reason. *Insert Mario Time's running out Jingle*
Maybe Pain used to look up to Rashad once which is why he was hurt when Rashad called him boring. Imagine hearing that from someone who is very dear to you. I know it sounds ridiculous that Rashad was very dear to pain but it's not impossible. Also that Old dude might be someone who gave Pain a place to stay. It's totally possible that after losing to Rashad, he was very depressed and was just wandering around place to place and came across a house. The old man opened the door, saw pain in that, felt bad and gave him shelter. You can see this scene in the preview too. The old man taught him to never give up, Pain learned that lesson and made a new bey. if this is actually what happened, Beyblade burst plot will stonk 📈 [insert meme-here].
next episode will be just has good as always i can feel it
(Jan. 25, 2022  5:21 PM)FrostySoap Wrote: YOU CALLED MY FRIEND A CA
lol
(Jan. 25, 2022  5:30 PM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2022  5:21 PM)FrostySoap Wrote: YOU CALLED MY FRIEND A CA
lol
Bruh you think you have future information you probably don't even know the meaning of Pathogen
Chill out and move to the PMs FrostySoap and beyblader king . It is better for both of you and the entire WBO
I see I see, king (Not really) this is between YOU AND ME
marutti im talking about when the leaker will post news on the 29th not the official company. the leaker has some more news and will show on 29th
Imagine thinking there will be news on Season 7, weeks before February/March: the point where we normally get new season news. The false info just won't end

Back on topic, hopefully Phenomenos backstory is more solidified here in this episode. Cool character but terrible motivation and backstory. Perfect Dangerous is cool ig but totally predicted.
Make sure to stay on-topic, you guys. This isn't an argument thread...
(Jan. 25, 2022  7:13 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Imagine thinking there will be news on Season 7, weeks before February/March: the point where we normally get new season news. The false info just won't end

Back on topic, hopefully Phenomenos backstory is more solidified here in this episode. Cool character but terrible motivation and backstory. Perfect Dangerous is cool ig but totally predicted.

what do you mean terrible motivating rashad said mean things to payne payne has the right to hate rashad

(Jan. 25, 2022  7:13 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Imagine thinking there will be news on Season 7, weeks before February/March: the point where we normally get new season news. The false info just won't end

i would be mad if rashad said my battle style is boring

im agreeing with payne. he has the right to have a vendetta against rashad after rashad was looking down on him
(Jan. 25, 2022  7:04 PM)beyblader king Wrote: marutti im talking about when the leaker will post news on the 29th not the official company. the leaker has some more news and will show on 29th

STOP SPAMMING. Act a little more responsible on the internet, I mean are you 5 years old??? You sound a like a child repetitively trying to get your parents to agree on something, Lol.
(Jan. 25, 2022  8:39 PM)beyblader king Wrote:

what do you mean terrible motivating rashad said mean things to payne payne has the right to hate rashad

i would be mad if rashad said my battle style is boring

im agreeing with payne. he has the right to have a vendetta against rashad after rashad was looking down on him

Thing is, having a hatred filled vendetta against Rashad because he called your battle boring is dumb and being petty about it makes Payne about as dense as the average twitter user. If Rashad had destroyed his bey and taunted him for it like he did with Bell then Paynes hatred towards Rashad would be more justified.

Calling somones battle boring is just a wakeup call for that person to realize "Hey. Maybe i need to get stronger and improve my skills". not throw a temper tantrum a few months later out of hate and being petty.
(Jan. 25, 2022  8:53 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2022  7:04 PM)beyblader king Wrote: marutti im talking about when the leaker will post news on the 29th not the official company. the leaker has some more news and will show on 29th
I mean are you 5 years old??? 

What I'm about to say is irrelevant so...

I would think he would be better classified as a baby.
I understand that some people hate Rashad, but this is getting ridiculous. It would make sense to dislike him because of a copied Valkyrie, but now they are just carrying that hatred in every new episode. Ever since Rashad made greatest Rafael, they would still find any ridiculous reasons to get upset. Saying stuff like “Is this what blading means to you” after Rashad accidentally broke Valkyrie, or saying someone’s blading skills are “boring” aren’t even mean things.