Beyblade Burst DB Episode #45 (January 28, 2022)

(Jan. 27, 2022  1:29 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I understand that some people hate Rashad, but this is getting ridiculous. It would make sense to dislike him because of a copied Valkyrie, but now they are just carrying that hatred in every new episode. Ever since Rashad made greatest Rafael, they would still find any ridiculous reasons to get upset. Saying stuff like “Is this what blading means to you” after Rashad accidentally broke Valkyrie, or saying someone’s blading skills are “boring” aren’t even mean things.

I totally agree with this statement. Rashad imo is way better of a character than most other antagonists/anti-heros in Beyblade Burst. Sure, he has a different view than Valt or other "good characters" but that doesn't mean he's wrong. Valt indeed was the one who broke Valkyrie. Also the fact that we're seeing character developments with Bell, that's also thanks to Rashad breaking his bey in the first place. People hate him because he's not one of us, well he doesn't need to be. Tell me one thing that makes Rashad a bad guy. Yes, you can't. So stop complaining about his character saying oh he's not that special, blah blah blah. His characters marks one of his own kinds and you should appreciate it.
(Jan. 27, 2022  4:04 PM)45° Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2022  1:29 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I understand that some people hate Rashad, but this is getting ridiculous. It would make sense to dislike him because of a copied Valkyrie, but now they are just carrying that hatred in every new episode. Ever since Rashad made greatest Rafael, they would still find any ridiculous reasons to get upset. Saying stuff like “Is this what blading means to you” after Rashad accidentally broke Valkyrie, or saying someone’s blading skills are “boring” aren’t even mean things.

I totally agree with this statement. Rashad imo is way better of a character than most antagonists/anti-heros in Beyblade Burst. Sure, he has a different view than Valt or other "good characters" but that doesn't mean he's wrong. Valt indeed was the one who broke Valkyrie. Also the fact that we're seeing character developments with Bell, that's also thanks to Rashad breaking his bey. People hate him because he's not one of us, well he doesn't need to be. Tell me one thing that makes Rashad a bad guy. Yes, you can't. So stop complaining about his characters saying oh he's not that special, blah blah blah. His characters marks one of his own kinds and appreciate it.

I mean one could argue that he destroyed Belial and mocked and taunted Bell afterwards, adding insult to injury but i think that's the only thing and his reason was justifiable in a way, he simply didn't like the way that Bell played.

Yeah. You know who else uses Xtend+ and broke Valkyrie? AIGA. Why wasn't he hated then?
Hoping this episode is good after my failed attempt ti resolve my issue with Zankye.....
Nice little episode.

Rashad's greatest spear is going to be a great counter to Phenomeno's double prominence dive
There is one notable positive I've been having regarding Pain, and it's most noticeable in this episode.
(Jan. 28, 2022  8:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote: There is one notable positive I've been having regarding Pain, and it's most noticeable in this episode.

(Jan. 28, 2022  8:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote: There is one notable positive I've been having regarding Pain, and it's most noticeable in this episode.

Pain would be an excellent antagonist, definitely one of my fav, I love his personality and his character
Episode review

I do really like how this episode is focusing on phenomeno past after his battle with rashad which make me empathize more on him and it also makes his backstory have more substance than before. Also high mode returns everybody after what 20 episodes lmao (not counting prefect gear). The battle is this episode was kinda weak it feels more like an advertisement for perfect gear than nothing else kinda wish this battle was choregraph better.
Episode wasn't too bad, i really love that we get to see Payne's more happier side than the revenge-seeking psychotic side we've been seeing the past few episodes and i think that really shows when his eye gains a bit of detail after the battle ended which could hint that he is becoming more mellow and might even try to be friends with Bell but who knows, we'll have to see. Battle does end in a draw and they do keep battling under an Aurora Borealis which is incredible, i love scenes like this.

I do wish that we had some kind of build-up to Bell getting the gears back, specifically L and F Gear which were destroyed in his battle with Rashad a while back. I wish we actually saw him rebuilding it or what motivated him to get the gears back.

Also High Mode Prominence Phoenix is just lol.

Overall Score: 7.5/10, pretty nice episode, we get a bit more much needed development for Payne and Gears are back ig. Not bad.
I haven't given an Episode Review in a while so why don't I just go for it now?
Amazing episode. I loved it so much 🤩

I will give it a 9.7/10

(Jan. 29, 2022  1:35 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I haven't given an Episode Review in a while so why don't I just go for it now?
He has a name
(Jan. 29, 2022  1:35 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I haven't given an Episode Review in a while so why don't I just go for it now?

Yeah, about that. Payne's grandpa is named Helmut Payne (you can hear him say it to Bell upon arrival). And this isn't a random place either, if you look at the background, it shows the Alps, meaning they're in Austria and thus solidifying Payne and his grandfather are Austrian, also it's called the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis). Just wanted to share this.
That's new, MFB and Plastics (I looked) didn't have austrians. Speaking of which, what happens if I translate his name into Austrian-Ok maybe German?
*Google Translate just pseudo transliterates his first name and leaves second name intact*
Where can yo watch the episode? Not yet there in gogoanime
(Jan. 30, 2022  5:48 PM)NexFlame Wrote: Where can yo watch the episode? Not yet there in gogoanime

Corocoro youtube channel. Use VPN and set it to Japan. :)
(Jan. 30, 2022  5:59 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2022  5:48 PM)NexFlame Wrote: Where can yo watch the episode? Not yet there in gogoanime

Corocoro youtube channel. Use VPN and set it to Japan. Smile

Thanks Smile