Beyblade Burst DB Episode #44 (January 21, 2022)

44. The Shield Trap of Hatred!!
憎しみのシールドトラップ!!
Nikushimi no Shīrudo Torappu!!
Air Date: 2022/01/21
Judging by the preview phenomeno is prob gonna the the W
They gonna do valt dirty

I hope valt wins tho
Fun fact: This will be the very first time Valt actually faces Phoenix in a battle. TT made us wait 3 years for the most hyped battle in the series and we're finally getting it.
Not so fun fact: Valt gets absolutely destroyed .-.
I think Burst is starting feel like its gone on for too long. Like the plot is getting worse, the errors are becoming more common (for some reason TitaniumNinja refuted my error claims when Zankye had a screenshot of them) and I think the anime writers are running out of either budget or ideas(maybe both). I hope Gen 4 Beyblade the mangaka writes the plot themselves. Or they should look into how Pokemon or One Piece managed to survive for 20 years without quality dropping.

I guess once this season ends the fans will pull a Project M and fix the plot.
(Jan. 14, 2022  10:37 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I think Burst is starting feel like its gone on for too long. Like the plot is getting worse, the errors are becoming more common (for some reason TitaniumNinja refuted my error claims when Zankye had a screenshot of them) and I think the anime writers are running out of either budget or ideas(maybe both). I hope Gen 4 Beyblade the mangaka writes the plot themselves. Or they should look into how Pokemon or One Piece managed to survive for 20 years without quality dropping.

most people think the beyblade plot is still good. just look at the reviews
(Jan. 14, 2022  10:50 AM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  10:37 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I think Burst is starting feel like its gone on for too long. Like the plot is getting worse, the errors are becoming more common (for some reason TitaniumNinja refuted my error claims when Zankye had a screenshot of them) and I think the anime writers are running out of either budget or ideas(maybe both). I hope Gen 4 Beyblade the mangaka writes the plot themselves. Or they should look into how Pokemon or One Piece managed to survive for 20 years without quality dropping.

most people think the beyblade plot is still good. just look at the reviews

Its the Hasbro situation again where there are defenders.....though a Project M(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_M) style Beyblade anime sounds likely.

I don't know why I'm still watching it every week, Dynamite is absolute trash. Literally nothing's happened the whole season. The plot can't be bad, because there is no plot.
(Jan. 14, 2022  11:12 AM)Limetka Wrote:

Honestly I don't know why I'm still watching it every week, Dynamite is absolute trash. Literally nothing's happened the whole season. The plot can't be bad, because there is no plot.

thats your opinion db has very good reviews and most of them are positive and beyblade burst in general has good reviews and and there is a plot.
(Jan. 14, 2022  11:16 AM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  11:12 AM)Limetka Wrote: Honestly I don't know why I'm still watching it every week, Dynamite is absolute trash. Literally nothing's happened the whole season. The plot can't be bad, because there is no plot.

thats your opinion db has very good reviews and most of them are positive and beyblade burst in general has good reviews and and there is a plot.

I love Burst, or at least the first 4 seasons. And what reviews are you talking about?
google reviews, mal reviews, csm ,reviews, kitsu reviews and imdb reviews most are positive
(Jan. 14, 2022  11:20 AM)beyblader king Wrote: google reviews, mal reviews, csm ,reviews, kitsu reviews and imdb  reviews most are positive

There are literally zero season 6 reviews on any of those sites you posted. A few ratings on MAL but they're pretty poor as well.
(Jan. 14, 2022  11:12 AM)Limetka Wrote:

I don't know why I'm still watching it every week, Dynamite is absolute trash. Literally nothing's happened the whole season. The plot can't be bad, because there is no plot.

True. i held on this long because of Ilya and then Payne but even they did not deliver.
(Jan. 14, 2022  2:04 PM)Jhilixie Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  11:12 AM)Limetka Wrote: I don't know why I'm still watching it every week, Dynamite is absolute trash. Literally nothing's happened the whole season. The plot can't be bad, because there is no plot.

True. i held on this long because of Ilya and then Payne but even they did not deliver.
how did payne not deliver
(Jan. 14, 2022  2:16 PM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  2:04 PM)Jhilixie Wrote: True. i held on this long because of Ilya and then Payne but even they did not deliver.
how did payne not deliver

not beyblade wise, character-wise he did not deliver. His back story was especially iffy
(Jan. 14, 2022  11:12 AM)Limetka Wrote: I don't know why I'm still watching it every week, Dynamite is absolute trash. Literally nothing's happened the whole season. The plot can't be bad, because there is no plot.
What are you talking about? It does have plot, it's just not associated with the main character. DB only progressed with Valt and Rashad's relationship/rivalry and that was the only good thing about it. There's a reason why you see them both on top of DB's poster. They "are" the attractions of the season.
And then, Bell's just there to prove that he's the best of the best even tho he starts getting absolutely destroyed by everyone after the first 6/7 episodes of the season. We all know that the DB tour was arbitrary and literally didn't contribute anything to the plot. The characters truly needed for DB were Valt and Rashad. There's a reason as to why they brought in the legends for this series even tho they were absolutely trash this season. It was to bring in views. They put Lui, Free and Shu on the poster so many people would watch it because they're fan favorites. They learned that from GT. Removing the most popular characters this late into Beyblade Burst Gen where it's starting to die slowly means it's going to flop hard. That's DB in a big nutshell lol.
(Jan. 14, 2022  2:48 PM)45° Wrote:
What are you talking about? It does have plot, it's just not associated with the main character. DB only progressed with Valt and Rashad's relationship/rivalry and that was the only good thing about it. There's a reason why you see them both on top of DB's poster. They "are" the attractions of the season.
And then, Bell's just there to prove that he's the best of the best even tho he starts getting absolutely destroyed by everyone after the first 6/7 episodes of the season. We all know that the DB tour was arbitrary and literally didn't contribute anything to the plot. The characters truly needed for DB were Valt and Rashad. There's a reason as to why they brought in the legends for this series even tho they were absolutely trash this season. It was to bring in views. They put Lui, Free and Shu on the poster so many people would watch it because they're fan favorites. They learned that from GT. Removing the most popular characters this late into Beyblade Burst Gen where it's starting to die slowly means it's going to flop hard. That's DB in a big nutshell lol.
this might be the dumbest post ive ever seen
Jesus Christ, this thread is something else.
Hey, it looks like Valkyrie is finally using Variable'. They have fixed the error.
I haven't really been keeping up with the anime recently, exactly how good is this Payne guy supposed to be? They certainly hyped him up to be good.
EP 45 is prob Payne vs. Shu. DB is such a mess. I liked Sparking more cuz the battles were longer and more interesting
Thought We might have gotten a Pain vs Free in episode 43, Pain vs Lui in episode 44, Pain vs Shu in 45, Valt in 46 and then finally Pain vs Rashad or bell in 47 or 48. But all that hope died after watching this preview. We're going straight to Valt vs Pain. So I doubt we'll see any other legends battle him.
(Jan. 14, 2022  10:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I haven't really been keeping up with the anime recently, exactly how good is this Payne guy supposed to be? They certainly hyped him up to be good.
his character alone is a ton of fun to see which the anime really focusess on making him look intimidating at times but his backstory is pretty weak not bad but weak (since this is a 10/11 yo)
Payne's won both of his battles so far with a burst finish in the first round after using one attack, so what's probably going to happen is it'll take more than one attack or Valt will be able to get one point but lose overall