Beyblade Burst DB Episode #44 (January 21, 2022)

Looks like the Editors or Animators finally fixed the Driver for Ultimate Valkyrie. You can't see it well but you can see close enough that they finally were able to create a Variable' Model and put it on Ultimate Valkyrie.

[Image: 61cdlt.jpg]

I may be wrong but it sure looks like Variable' to me eyes so I'm glad the Animators at least didn't just decide the Ultimate Valkyrie had Evolution' from now on. Even though that'd be frustrating it'd also be pretty Hilarious.
I hope Payne doesn’t try to become Budget Phi and forge his own path.
I definitely agree, Limetka. Beyblade Burst DB's plot is very simple and basic. There isn't much to the plot this season. Sparking was way better than DB plotwise.
Honestly the production team HAS to be getting overworked or have a bad work ethic(as One Piece is able to run for so long without episodes getting garbo). What have we done to cause this stuff to happen? Maybe we should stop buying both TT and hasbro Beys as buy TT Beys=justify new season=more pain(says that as he's going to buy some DB stuff)
(Jan. 15, 2022  6:43 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly the production team HAS to be getting overworked or have a bad work ethic(as One Piece is able to run for so long without episodes getting garbo).
One piece cru over on toei has much more Big animatiors than burst so it easy to see why One piece has more of a consistent animation.

(Jan. 15, 2022  6:43 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: What have we done to cause this stuff to happen? Maybe we should stop buying both TT and hasbro Beys as buy TT Beys=justify new season=more pain(says that as he's going to buy some DB stuff)
If the anime is still going then that is an indication that even with bad plot it still gets tons of views not that new beys= anime ad like has you seen an ep with death or abyss diabolos or hollow deatsycher or that saint king belial no but yes the anime is still a way to ad beys
(Jan. 14, 2022  2:58 PM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  2:48 PM)45° Wrote: What are you talking about? It does have plot, it's just not associated with the main character. DB only progressed with Valt and Rashad's relationship/rivalry and that was the only good thing about it. There's a reason why you see them both on top of DB's poster. They "are" the attractions of the season.
And then, Bell's just there to prove that he's the best of the best even tho he starts getting absolutely destroyed by everyone after the first 6/7 episodes of the season. We all know that the DB tour was arbitrary and literally didn't contribute anything to the plot. The characters truly needed for DB were Valt and Rashad. There's a reason as to why they brought in the legends for this series even tho they were absolutely trash this season. It was to bring in views. They put Lui, Free and Shu on the poster so many people would watch it because they're fan favorites. They learned that from GT. Removing the most popular characters this late into Beyblade Burst Gen where it's starting to die slowly means it's going to flop hard. That's DB in a big nutshell lol.
this might be the dumbest post ive ever seen

(Jan. 15, 2022  7:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2022  6:43 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly the production team HAS to be getting overworked or have a bad work ethic(as One Piece is able to run for so long without episodes getting garbo).
One piece cru over on toei has much more Big animatiors than burst so it easy to see why One piece has more of a consistent animation.

(Jan. 15, 2022  6:43 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: What have we done to cause this stuff to happen? Maybe we should stop buying both TT and hasbro Beys as buy TT Beys=justify new season=more pain(says that as he's going to buy some DB stuff)
If the anime is still going then that is an indication that even with bad plot it still gets tons of views not that new beys= anime ad like has you seen an ep with death or abyss diabolos or hollow deatsycher or that saint king belial no but yes the anime is still a way to ad beys
 burst production is not bad most of the animators are rookies and dont have that much expierence

(Jan. 15, 2022  7:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

there is a reason why the burst anime is still continuing and has been the longest beybladeseries and thats because its popular and has good reviews

if beyblade burst had bad plot im sure takara would put an end to burst but they keep continuing which means the series is popular and people like it
(Jan. 15, 2022  8:50 AM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  2:58 PM)beyblader king Wrote: this might be the dumbest post ive ever seen

(Jan. 15, 2022  7:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: One piece cru over on toei has much more Big animatiors than burst so it easy to see why One piece has more of a consistent animation.

burst production is not bad most of the animators are rookies and dont have that much expierence

(Jan. 15, 2022  7:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: One piece cru over on toei has much more Big animatiors than burst so it easy to see why One piece has more of a consistent animation.

there is a reason why the burst anime is still continuing and has been the longest beybladeseries and thats because its popular and has good reviews

if beyblade burst had bad plot im sure takara would put an end to burst but they keep continuing which means the series is popular and people like it

You don’t watch anime do you?They keep continuing because obviously they make money off of the beys take out the legends and they would get little to nothing in their pockets their isn’t much plot to the season It’s all over the place honestly and the animators are rookies???bro they have been working on burst for over 6 or 7 years where have you been at
(Jan. 15, 2022  9:25 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2022  8:50 AM)beyblader king Wrote:  burst production is not bad most of the animators are rookies and dont have that much expierence

You don’t watch anime do you?They keep continuing because obviously they make money off of the beys take out the legends and they would get little to nothing in their pockets their isn’t much plot to the season It’s all over the place honestly and the animators are rookies???bro they have been working on burst for over 6 or 7 years where have you been at
beyblade has plot and i dont know what people are expecting like do they want beyblades to take over the world and then kids have to save the world and people die. it doenst have that dumb weird plot that metal fight had. and yeah production changes and beyblade get new staff sometimes you can just check on twitter plenty of rookie animators  working on burst. and burst has good reviews most people think it has a plot except the wbo who have people equivalent of an anime elitist
(Jan. 15, 2022  9:39 AM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2022  9:25 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: You don’t watch anime do you?They keep continuing because obviously they make money off of the beys take out the legends and they would get little to nothing in their pockets their isn’t much plot to the season It’s all over the place honestly and the animators are rookies???bro they have been working on burst for over 6 or 7 years where have you been at
beyblade has plot and i dont know what people are expecting like do they want beyblades to take over the world and then kids have to save the world and people die. it doenst have that dumb weird plot that metal fight had. and yeah production changes and beyblade get new staff sometimes you can just check on twitter plenty of rookie animators  working on burst. and burst has good reviews most people think it has a plot except the wbo who have people equivalent of an anime elitist

We literally had a season where a 11 or 12 yr old kid was hooked up inside a machine and was getting mind tortured bc he couldn’t keep his promise to his closest friend Burst can definitely put up a better if they even tried to we even had that save the world of Beyblade plot in Cho-Z and GT since it’s always about someone destroying beys or someone who wants to rule the beyblading world like Arthur so I don’t see your point if someone is a rookie your telling me you can’t help them correct their errors sounds like their out of touch
(Jan. 15, 2022  10:29 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2022  9:39 AM)beyblader king Wrote: beyblade has plot and i dont know what people are expecting like do they want beyblades to take over the world and then kids have to save the world and people die. it doenst have that dumb weird plot that metal fight had. and yeah production changes and beyblade get new staff sometimes you can just check on twitter plenty of rookie animators  working on burst. and burst has good reviews most people think it has a plot except the wbo who have people equivalent of an anime elitist

We literally had a season where a 11 or 12 yr old kid was hooked up inside a machine and was getting mind tortured bc he couldn’t keep his promise to his closest friend Burst can definitely put up a better if they even tried to we even had that save the world of Beyblade plot in Cho-Z and GT since it’s always about someone destroying beys or someone who wants to rule the beyblading world like Arthur so I don’t see your point if someone is a rookie your telling me you can’t help them correct their errors sounds like their out of touch

burst is way better than metal fight

(Jan. 15, 2022  10:29 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2022  9:39 AM)beyblader king Wrote: beyblade has plot and i dont know what people are expecting like do they want beyblades to take over the world and then kids have to save the world and people die. it doenst have that dumb weird plot that metal fight had. and yeah production changes and beyblade get new staff sometimes you can just check on twitter plenty of rookie animators  working on burst. and burst has good reviews most people think it has a plot except the wbo who have people equivalent of an anime elitist

burst is for kids if something like that happend at this time and year it parents woulnt want there kids watching it
(Jan. 15, 2022  8:50 AM)beyblader king Wrote:  burst production is not bad most of the animators are rookies and dont have that much expierence

Going back on topic this gets me real excited because we havent seen a valkyrie vs phoenix yet in burst, choZ has somewhat almost did that but yeah it nevwr happpens. Obviously the preview is making phenomeno having the upper hand here with the scenes of rashad geting angry or terrified.
(Jan. 14, 2022  2:48 PM)45° Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  11:12 AM)Limetka Wrote: I don't know why I'm still watching it every week, Dynamite is absolute trash. Literally nothing's happened the whole season. The plot can't be bad, because there is no plot.
What are you talking about? It does have plot, it's just not associated with the main character. DB only progressed with Valt and Rashad's relationship/rivalry and that was the only good thing about it. There's a reason why you see them both on top of DB's poster. They "are" the attractions of the season.
And then, Bell's just there to prove that he's the best of the best even tho he starts getting absolutely destroyed by everyone after the first 6/7 episodes of the season. We all know that the DB tour was arbitrary and literally didn't contribute anything to the plot. The characters truly needed for DB were Valt and Rashad. There's a reason as to why they brought in the legends for this series even tho they were absolutely trash this season. It was to bring in views. They put Lui, Free and Shu on the poster so many people would watch it because they're fan favorites. They learned that from GT. Removing the most popular characters this late into Beyblade Burst Gen where it's starting to die slowly means it's going to flop hard. That's DB in a big nutshell lol.

Good post, and I agree that Rashad and Valt were supposed to be the focus of this season - and I was actually looking forward to it. The problem is, I don't feel like they managed to characterise them very well. I expected some sort of a conflict, some trouble that the characters have to go through in order to grow. But the only dilemma that they've experienced so far was debating whether they should upgrade their beys, something I'd consider to be boring at best and insulting to the fans who actually buy the product at worst. 

Then Phenomeno appeared, and it's actually the type of conflict and "something happening" I've been longing for. But I'm still dissapointed lol. First - it came way too late. Second - it's stupid. Phenomeno being super edgy and hating Rashad because he said battling him is boring is kinda... meh? My reaction was exactly the same as Bell's - "Wait.. that's it? Uh..."

Third - and I still hope we might see an explanation for this - it's really out of character for Rashad. Why would he say that? This doesn't make much sense.
(Jan. 15, 2022  5:27 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2022  2:48 PM)45° Wrote: What are you talking about? It does have plot, it's just not associated with the main character. DB only progressed with Valt and Rashad's relationship/rivalry and that was the only good thing about it. There's a reason why you see them both on top of DB's poster. They "are" the attractions of the season.

Good post, and I agree that Rashad and Valt were supposed to be the focus of this season - and I was actually looking forward to it. The problem is, I don't feel like they managed to characterise them very well. I expected some sort of a conflict, some trouble that the characters have to go through in order to grow. But the only dilemma that they've experienced so far was debating whether they should upgrade their beys, something I'd consider to be boring at best and insulting to the fans who actually buy the product at worst. 

Then Phenomeno appeared, and it's actually the type of conflict and "something happening" I've been longing for. But I'm still dissapointed lol. First - it came way too late. Second - it's stupid. Phenomeno being super edgy and hating Rashad because he said battling him is boring is kinda... meh? My reaction was exactly the same as Bell's - "Wait.. that's it? Uh..."

Third - and I still hope we might see an explanation for this - it's really out of character for Rashad. Why would he say that? This doesn't make much sense.
True. At this point, it feels like they're just trolling us by giving us that reaction from Bell. Idk what's so hard about coming up with a good story? I mean, even a kid can make a better appealing story with these characters. I know it's supposed to be a kids anime so they try to keep it simple. But it wasn't the case Cho-Z. That was a very dark season so you (Burst team) can't use the same excuse over and over again.

And about the Pain backstory one... Before the episode came out, they posted on twitter "Pain reveals more of his backstory with Rashad". But all they showed us was that same scene. This series has become a mess at this point.
I think it will be an over finish or stamina from whoever win
Hope Valt wins but I estimate 95% that Payne will win

Also why do we even watch this show

Even Sparking is better than this carp
(Jan. 16, 2022  11:01 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Hope Valt wins but I estimate 95% that Payne will win

Also why do we even watch this show

Even Sparking is better than this carp

Ngl, i was kinda excited for some stuff and the battles were longer and way less predictable in sparking. DB is just a hot mess and im tired of pretending of that its better than sparking
(Jan. 15, 2022  5:27 PM)Limetka Wrote:

I feel like Phenomeno should've appeared way earlier in the series but as a deuteragonist. This would be his backstory; Phenomeno and Rashad had a toxic rivalry where their personalities clashed with each other, Phenomeno's edgy and villainous ego and Rashad's hero complex. They would also be BC Sol's top bladers, but Phenomeno would be detested by the other members while Rashad is adored by them. They would always try to one-up each other to see who's the strongest. One day, Rashad humiliated Phenomeno by breaking his Bey and calling him a "weakling" which wounds the latter's ego. This forces Phenomeno to create Prominence Phoenix, a homage to Phi's Revive Phoenix, to get revenge. And the reason Phenomeno would make a Phoenix Bey is that he idolizes Phi just like how Rashad idolizes Valt.
(Jan. 17, 2022  8:01 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2022  5:27 PM)Limetka Wrote: Good post, and I agree that Rashad and Valt were supposed to be the focus of this season - and I was actually looking forward to it. The problem is, I don't feel like they managed to characterise them very well. I expected some sort of a conflict, some trouble that the characters have to go through in order to grow. But the only dilemma that they've experienced so far was debating whether they should upgrade their beys, something I'd consider to be boring at best and insulting to the fans who actually buy the product at worst. 

I feel like Phenomeno should've appeared way earlier in the series but as a deuteragonist. This would be his backstory; Phenomeno and Rashad had a toxic rivalry where their personalities clashed with each other, Phenomeno's edgy and villainous ego and Rashad's hero complex. They would also be BC Sol's top bladers, but Phenomeno would be detested by the other members while Rashad is adored by them. They would always try to one-up each other to see who's the strongest. One day, Rashad humiliated Phenomeno by breaking his Bey and calling him a "weakling" which wounds the latter's ego. This forces Phenomeno to create Prominence Phoenix, a homage to Phi's Revive Phoenix, to get revenge. And the reason Phenomeno would make a Phoenix Bey is that he idolizes Phi just like how Rashad idolizes Valt.

That would have sounded really good Dark red
(Jan. 17, 2022  9:05 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2022  8:01 PM)Dark red Wrote: I feel like Phenomeno should've appeared way earlier in the series but as a deuteragonist. This would be his backstory; Phenomeno and Rashad had a toxic rivalry where their personalities clashed with each other, Phenomeno's edgy and villainous ego and Rashad's hero complex. They would also be BC Sol's top bladers, but Phenomeno would be detested by the other members while Rashad is adored by them. They would always try to one-up each other to see who's the strongest. One day, Rashad humiliated Phenomeno by breaking his Bey and calling him a "weakling" which wounds the latter's ego. This forces Phenomeno to create Prominence Phoenix, a homage to Phi's Revive Phoenix, to get revenge. And the reason Phenomeno would make a Phoenix Bey is that he idolizes Phi just like how Rashad idolizes Valt.

That would have sounded really good Dark red
Thanks, this way Phenomeno and Rashad would be parallels to each other.
Who do y'all think will win payne or valt?
(Jan. 18, 2022  12:25 AM)Legend27 Wrote: Who do y'all think will win payne or valt?

Valt, because he has Ultimate Valkyrie.
(Jan. 18, 2022  12:25 AM)Legend27 Wrote: Who do y'all think will win payne or valt?

I think Payne will win, it seems like they are using this as a way to truly hype him up. If Rashad witnesses Payne beating Valt, he will take him a lot more seriously than he already does.
(Jan. 18, 2022  1:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

I think Payne will win, it seems like they are using this as a way to truly hype him up. If Rashad witnesses Payne beating Valt, he will take him a lot more seriously than he already does.

If Rashad sees Payne beat Valt he'll be all like. "Basara, Polish my Bey. We've got some Bey Crushing to do." But in all seriousness as much as it pains me to say this but I think it'd be better if Payne defeated Valt so that Rashad could actually have a Reason for wanting to beat Payne and then I'm most likely making an Assumption that Episode 45 will be about a battle between Payne and Rashad then maybe we'll see either A. A match between Shu and Payne (RIP Astral Apriggan?) B. We'll see a rematch between Bell and Payne because Bell can be Annoying at times so if he sees an Intense Battle between Rashad and Valt then he'll wanna Battle Payne again and I'm assuming maybe he'll smack the Gears on and defeat Phoenix with Perfect Gear. I honestly dunno, we just have to wait for what the future is to tell us.
I think it will be by a over finish

I think it will be payne because valt has not fully controlled valkyrie
Tried to do Prominence Counter blind, set Phoenix in heavy and made it grind vs Rage, wins becuz of armor.