Beyblade Burst DB Episode #44 (January 21, 2022)

(Jan. 22, 2022  7:55 AM)45° Wrote: Savior Valkyrie would've been the perfect fit for this stadium. Imagine different scenarios like Valt using his shot driver move to JUMP up to the upper stage had someone pushed him down. Idk why would you want to do that but it'd look really cool. Can you think of different moves that'd only be possible in that stadium?

That's what I've been saying too, and it's a shame we lost Saviour Valkyrie shortly before the stadium became a thing. He could've jumped past the armour and potentially jumped back to the upper stage again, possibly to prepare for a dive attack if his opponent is at the bottom. If he uses Shot at the bottom stage, he could've bounced around like Prominence Shaker, and perhaps using the bound gimmick to increase the speed of his constant bouncing.
(Jan. 22, 2022  4:45 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2022  3:06 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: This was definetely one of the worst DB episodes. Ultimate Valkyrie, the most powerful Valkryie, got destroyed that easily? Valt, the legend of the legends gets defeated that easily? I think DB's not thinking this through. Maybe they're trying to rush this. It's unrealistic for someone to do that to Valt. i hope DB has a good grand finale with no rushing, since this episode was unrealistic.

I mean Valt dropped into the armor so it was definitely one of the well thought strategies compared to Payne using his special move to burst him. No one expected Payne's strategy so this was definitely one of the good ones in DB.

The strategy was a good one but the unrealisticness of Valt being defeated that easily just didn't suit me that well. Ultimate Valkryie is supposed to be one of the most powerful versions of Valkyrie, but being defeated that easily is a mistake in the plot. I'm fine with Valt losing, but it would've been better if they made Valt stand more of a chance. A champion of the legends, but utterly crushed by a new blader?