Beyblade Burst DB Episode #43 (January 14, 2022)

43. Wild Crimson Dance! Prominence Shaker!!
紅蓮乱舞!プロミネンスシェイカー!!
Guren Ranbu! Prominensu Sheikā!!
Air Date: 2022/01/14
Belial's gonna get hit by a 10-hit combo
Lol theyre running out of title name ideas. Remember "Crimson Dance! Magma Ifrit!"?
Well we all know belial will lose.And also shu also implying that they should defeat phoenix before it's too late
Well, Rage’s ep is Fierec Storm! And Tenpest was simply Storm.
As people already stated, it's really obvious who'll win. Why do they have to make it this obvious? I wanted Belial to destroy Phoenix, but it's the other way around. I suspect that either Shu or Bell will end Payne's reign currently...
(Jan. 08, 2022  6:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: As people already stated, it's really obvious who'll win. Why do they have to make it this obvious? I wanted Belial to destroy Phoenix, but it's the other way around. I suspect that   either Shu or Bell will end Payne's reign currently...

To be fair having Bell beat Pain right now would slightly destroy his purpose of him trying to make Rashad fear/tempted to battle him I guess but then again Bell also needs to get payback on Rashad so either way it doesn’t really matter since Rashad is gonna have a field day losing to Bell, Pain, and Valt(if he even goes up against him)
(Jan. 09, 2022  5:16 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2022  6:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: As people already stated, it's really obvious who'll win. Why do they have to make it this obvious? I wanted Belial to destroy Phoenix, but it's the other way around. I suspect that   either Shu or Bell will end Payne's reign currently...

To be fair having Bell beat Pain right now would slightly destroy his purpose of him trying to make Rashad fear/tempted to battle him I guess but then again Bell also needs to get payback on Rashad so either way it doesn’t really matter since Rashad is gonna have a field day losing to Bell, Pain, and Valt(if he even goes up against him)

Honestly I dont think Payne will get his revenge at all on Rashad I think it might this he still loses at the end situation after all the power he got . The only one I see beaten him or Valt and Bell.
Why does Bel need payback on Rashad? He didn’t break Savior, and I thought they have made up now...
(Jan. 09, 2022  9:35 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Why does Bel need payback on Rashad? He didn’t break Savior, and I thought they have made up now...

its not payback its just a rivalry
(Jan. 09, 2022  5:16 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:

That's sad for Rashad. He's gonna get bullied lol
(Jan. 09, 2022  9:35 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Why does Bel need payback on Rashad? He didn’t break Savior, and I thought they have made up now...

I mean Rashad did break dynamite remember? Plus the have the whole demon king vs supreme king rivalry thats the drill. Valt technically is on the same boat savior breaking is really on him it was already damage if Bell saw that than Valt also knew but still decide to battle regardless so thats not really on Rashad if savior broke by the way I brought the valt thing up Cause the might give him payback for savior . This is the same situation that happen between storm vs lost where storm was damage an broke cause of the intense battle the only different is no one saw the crack on spriggan. But its still similar
(Jan. 09, 2022  7:50 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

I mean Rashad did break dynamite remember? Plus the have the whole demon king vs supreme king rivalry thats the drill. Valt technically is on the same boat savior breaking is really on him it was already damage if Bell saw that than Valt also knew but still decide to battle regardless so thats not really on Rashad if savior broke. This is the same situation that happen between storm vs lost where storm was damage an broke cause of the intense battle the only different is no one saw the crack on spriggan. But its still similar

They have a rivalry, so of course the Demon King wants to establish himself as the strongest, and that's what DB is about. Bell establishing himself as the Demon King, the best blader in the world.
Um, can we know what is the episode 44-47 about?
(Jan. 10, 2022  6:25 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Um, can we know what is the episode 44-47 about?

No anime info this month.
Sad? Oh no Phenomeno is going to break him....
Bell is so going to win this Battle!! But in all seriousness, I'm generally excited for this Episode since we see in the Trailer that Bell is kinda unsure of himself or something and Payne is most likely going to show more of his Darkside but I'm predicting a Dangerous Bomber from above since Belial will be on the Top Deck and Phoenix will be on the Lower one and just maybe Bell will just get an Over Finish and or what could happen is he could try going for a Dangerous Bomber from above but only hits the Armor off and Phoenix utterly destroys Belial then. This episode is honestly looking to be a Really good one so I'm excited to see the Animation, Battle, and the Overall Episode Progression

(Jan. 12, 2022  5:25 AM)beyblader king Wrote: why does bell look so sad in the preview

Sad isn't really the word I'd use. He seems more scared since Phenmeneno uses Dark Resonance and he'll see how Dangerous and Dark Payne can really get. It like I said in the previous post it looks like Payne is scaring Bell or Bell is just losing while Phenmeno uses his Full Dark Resonance Powers or something like that but Bell isn't really sad in the Preview he's more Scared.
(Jan. 12, 2022  6:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Bell is so going to win this Battle!! But in all seriousness, I'm generally excited for this Episode since we see in the Trailer that Bell is kinda unsure of himself or something and Payne is most likely going to show more of his Darkside but I'm predicting a Dangerous Bomber from above since Belial will be on the Top Deck and Phoenix will be on the Lower one and just maybe Bell will just get an Over Finish and or what could happen is he could try going for a Dangerous Bomber from above but only hits the Armor off and Phoenix utterly destroys Belial then. This episode is honestly looking to be a Really good one so I'm excited to see the Animation, Battle, and the Overall Episode Progression

(Jan. 12, 2022  5:25 AM)beyblader king Wrote: why does bell look so sad in the preview

Sad isn't really the word I'd use. He seems more scared since Phenmeneno uses Dark Resonance and he'll see how Dangerous and Dark Payne can really get. It like I said in the previous post it looks like Payne is scaring Bell or Bell is just losing while Phenmeno uses his Full Dark Resonance Powers or something like that but Bell isn't really sad in the Preview he's more Scared.
true
(Jan. 12, 2022  7:01 AM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2022  6:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Bell is so going to win this Battle!! But in all seriousness, I'm generally excited for this Episode since we see in the Trailer that Bell is kinda unsure of himself or something and Payne is most likely going to show more of his Darkside but I'm predicting a Dangerous Bomber from above since Belial will be on the Top Deck and Phoenix will be on the Lower one and just maybe Bell will just get an Over Finish and or what could happen is he could try going for a Dangerous Bomber from above but only hits the Armor off and Phoenix utterly destroys Belial then. This episode is honestly looking to be a Really good one so I'm excited to see the Animation, Battle, and the Overall Episode Progression

true

If you look at the ending closer it looks like Bell isn't scared but instead he's luring Payne to keep his guard down or waiting for something to happen. We can see Bell look through his hands so he might be waiting for a moment in the battle.
(Jan. 12, 2022  7:57 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2022  7:01 AM)beyblader king Wrote: true

If you look at the ending closer it looks like Bell isn't scared but instead he's luring Payne to keep his guard down or waiting for something to happen. We can see Bell look through his hands so he might be waiting for a moment in the battle.
Almight BOUND?!
(Jan. 13, 2022  4:03 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2022  7:57 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: If you look at the ending closer it looks like Bell isn't scared but instead he's luring Payne to keep his guard down or waiting for something to happen. We can see Bell look through his hands so he might be waiting for a moment in the battle.
Almight BOUND?!

I think they're saving the 'bound attack' part of Allmight for when Bell uses the S-Gear again
I hope they do not have the gears put on Belial again. They should show that Bell shouldn't require to upgrade his bey and should instead rely on his skills and strength( just like the manga).
(Jan. 13, 2022  7:59 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I hope they do not have the gears put on Belial again. They should show that Bell shouldn't require to upgrade his bey and should instead rely on his skills and strength( just like the manga).

he had the gears in the manga

(Jan. 13, 2022  7:59 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I hope they do not have the gears put on Belial again. They should show that Bell shouldn't require to upgrade his bey and should instead rely on his skills and strength( just like the manga).

bell definitely has skills he trains everyday. and i don't think he relies on the gears because hes strong with dangerous belial without the gears at the moment.