Beyblade Burst DB Episode #41 (December 31, 2021)

41. Immortal Bird! Prominence Phoenix!!
不死鳥!プロミネンスフェニックス!!
Fushichō! Purominensu Fenikkisu!!
Aire Date: 2021/12/31

Note: Edited by DranzerX13.
Credit goes to Marutti for the spoilers.

Story
突如、不気味に会場に登場したフェノメノ・ペインは、ラシャドを倒すべく、バトルを挑む。しかしフェノメノはラシャドとのバトルをする前に、ラシャドの仲間を倒し、すべてを奪うと宣言、最初にイリヤとバサラとの対戦を求める。ハイブリッドスタジアムでの2vs1バトルはどのようなバトルになるのか?そしてフェノメノはなぜラシャドを倒すことに、異常なほど執念を燃やしているのか?
I wonder how they'll introduce Phoenix
I wonder how Pain will launch before the battle
Finally, I missed Phi. Loved him in Cho-Z, super thrilled to see his return.
Honestly considering i absolutely loved Phi in Cho-Z, it's cool to see another character carry on the Phoenix line. Very interested to see Pain and Rashads history as apparently Pain has a "vendetta" against him.
Imagine Pain declares a war against everybody (special against Rashad) from Dead Gran.

(Dec. 09, 2021  9:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: Finally, I missed Phi. Loved him in Cho-Z, super thrilled to see his return.

If they ever bring back Phi, probably going to nerf him. Because Turbo was his season. So for this or the next season, he won't be the same old intimidating Phi anymore.
(Dec. 10, 2021  5:37 AM)Cath Wrote: Imagine Pain declares a war against everybody (special against Rashad) from Dead Gran.

(Dec. 09, 2021  9:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: Finally, I missed Phi. Loved him in Cho-Z, super thrilled to see his return.

If they ever bring back Phi, probably going to nerf him. Because Turbo was his season. So for this or the next season, he won't be the same old intimidating Phi anymore.
I hope Phi wrecks Bell with his Prominence Phoenix.
(Dec. 10, 2021  8:49 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  5:37 AM)Cath Wrote: Imagine Pain declares a war against everybody (special against Rashad) from Dead Gran.

I hope Phi wrecks Bell with his Prominence Phoenix.

I can't tell if you're joking or lacking some serious infos
Watch this sort of vendetta be something stupid like Rashad taking the last special chocolate chip sundae from the ice cream truck.
(Dec. 10, 2021  8:54 AM)Cath Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  8:49 AM)g2_ Wrote: I hope Phi wrecks Bell with his Prominence Phoenix.

I can't tell if you're joking or lacking some serious infos

The latter I guess, because I'm not joking.
(Dec. 10, 2021  2:08 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  8:54 AM)Cath Wrote: I can't tell if you're joking or lacking some serious infos

The latter I guess, because I'm not joking.
Just a heads up, phi is not returning. Phenomeno pain is the owner of the new Phoenix
(Dec. 10, 2021  2:23 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  2:08 PM)g2_ Wrote: The latter I guess, because I'm not joking.
Just a heads up, phi is not returning. Phenomeno pain is the owner of the new Phoenix

Oh, I guess it's fine then.
(Dec. 10, 2021  2:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  2:23 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Just a heads up, phi is not returning. Phenomeno pain is the owner of the new Phoenix

Oh, I guess it's fine then.
Phoenix is still wrecking Belial, it's a given.
(Dec. 10, 2021  3:37 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  2:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: Oh, I guess it's fine then.
Mmmmmm good.
(Dec. 10, 2021  3:37 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  2:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: Oh, I guess it's fine then.

But isn't pain good?
(Dec. 10, 2021  1:15 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Watch this sort of vendetta be something stupid like Rashad taking the last special chocolate chip sundae from the ice cream truck.

That will be a.... downer... But tbh i can't really think of anything there is to hold a vendetta against Rashad.
(Dec. 10, 2021  5:07 PM)Jhilixie Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  1:15 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Watch this sort of vendetta be something stupid like Rashad taking the last special chocolate chip sundae from the ice cream truck.

That will be a.... downer... But tbh i can't really think of anything there is to hold a vendetta against Rashad.
Maybe Rashad destroyed his bey, maybe Pain is like Garuda owner.
(Dec. 10, 2021  5:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  5:07 PM)Jhilixie Wrote: That will be a.... downer... But tbh i can't really think of anything there is to hold a vendetta against Rashad.
Maybe Rashad destroyed his bey, maybe Pain is like Garuda owner.

Has a vendetta against him for destroying his chocolate bey?
People are over hyping pain, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if this character had no importance or ends up to be a character that looks powerful in the beginning but begins to lose multiple times. But then again he could end up being on bels team, replacing ranzo.
If this is the final arc of DB I expect good sht...
Payne=New baddie???
Also Payne has a few familiar traits:
(Source:A comment on Zankye vid)
-Phi's eye animation and dark resonance+Phoenix Bey
-Hyde's hand orientation
-Jin(Jormungand user from S1)'s walking style
(Source:Myself)
-Goes by moniker Phoenix, like Ryo
-Debuted near a volcano and has a vendetta, like Kazuya
(Source:Zankye)
-Avatar summon animation=MM Ryuga and Meteo