Beyblade Burst DB Episode #4 (April 16, 2021)

Episode 4 review

My review on Episode 4:
(Apr. 16, 2021  12:01 PM)PinkRose Wrote: My review on Episode 4:

the new ragnuruk looks FIRE(heh pun intended)the cgi and animation was amazing
Well these days I usually refrain from doing episode reviews. But here comes one anyway for the first 3 episodes. I will not give reviews of unsubbed episodes.
Episode 4 reveiw
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:40 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Episode 4 reveiw

(Apr. 16, 2021  1:42 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:40 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Episode 4 reveiw

(Apr. 16, 2021  9:47 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Episode 4 review

my amigo
for me Ranzo is already the best Kyiama (probably cause the other Kyiama that isnt Rantaro sucks, I hate Ranjiro)
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:46 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: my amigo
for me Ranzo is already the best Kyiama (probably cause the other Kyiama that isnt Rantaro sucks, I hate Ranjiro)

I mean, he does have the most personality when you compare him with his predecessors at the start of their season.
Also, does any other Kiyama speak Portuguese? Do they even know how to say Amigo like that? No.
My review of this episode:
Wow, they made Ranzou into an interesting and funny character, slowly started advancing Basara into the friend group and his eventual DB bey, and showed some nice moments from Bell's grandpa and Bell himself. I'm already liking this Bell-Ranzou-Basara dynamic as it seems like it will legitimately carry throughout the whole season and develop along with it. Also nice to see Bell lose a point, showing that he is strong, but not untouchable, especially when his opponent has a DB bey. That may spell a lot for the power scaling of the rest of the season.

All around good stuff, especially for episode 4 of the season, and also hints at more good times to come if they keep this up.
Bell needs to lose a battle the series has just started and he has never lost yet
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:31 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Bell needs to lose a battle the series has just started and he has never lost yet

he lost the first battle didnt he?
yes but I want him to burst and actually lose a whole battle
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:32 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: yes but I want him to burst and actually lose a whole battle

The time will come, have some patience until then.
K thanks dude
(Apr. 09, 2021  12:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  9:59 AM)Limetka Wrote: Judging by the preview Basara will also upgrade his bey soon

Please don't make it a Defense Type...
Why on earth would it be a defense type?
(Apr. 17, 2021  11:38 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  12:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Please don't make it a Defense Type...

It’s confirmed to be a defense type.
Was it originally a balance type?
(Apr. 17, 2021  11:38 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  12:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Please don't make it a Defense Type...

Why would you quote my post outside the thread it was posted in? This doesn't need to be moved to Episode discussion.
But in any case, Basara's Bey is now confirmed to be a Left-spin Defense Type, most likely Bahamut. Basically it's the same case as Fubuki; he starts with a generic Balance Type, then switches to a Defense Type of the new system.
First of all, think before you post. I did not quote outside of the thread, you need to check the previous page. Also, lighten up, people are allowed to ask questions and have opinions too. I'll admit that I don't even know the characters' names so I thought you were talking about Bell upgrading his bey. I was a bit skeptical on that, because if Belial was an attack-type, why would he make it a defense type? Now I know you were talking about Basara, which makes sense.
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:07 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: First of all, think before you post. I did not quote outside of the thread, you need to check the previous page. Also, lighten up, people are allowed to ask questions and have opinions too. I'll admit that I don't even know the characters' names so I thought you were talking about Bell upgrading his bey. I was a bit skeptical on that, because if Belial was an attack-type, why would he make it a defense type? Now I know you were talking about Basara, which makes sense.

Ah, sorry if my first question came out a bit offensive, my bad, I didn't mean to criticise your question.
That's ok, but if I see one more person change their Profile Picture to Ranzo...
Can't do anything about that, really *innocent whistling*