Beyblade Burst DB Episode #32 (October 29, 2021)

Tired of another Valkyrie upgrade. Instead Just let TT do their own new bey
(Oct. 15, 2021  1:06 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  9:18 AM)g2_ Wrote: Hopefully Savior is destroyed so Valt could get a better Valkyrie.
Savior is good, although not as good as Guilty. 
Or do you mean the whole bey as in Savior Valkyrie Shot -7? 
Then yeah it's bad.

The stock combo.
The new opening would have been better if pain was in it. But nooooo.
I see alot of people say where's pain remember they can modified the opening when he makes his debut. Did you guys forget cho z they modified it for hearts when he appear or when phi change cloth or how the change shu and free.  Plus why is everyone hype for pain  just Cause he has phoenix doesnt guarantee a big roll he could but not a given, you guys should keep that an mind before most of you gets disapointed when he doesnt live Up to you guys expectation like how most of the people complain on the poor guys fumiya or blind and lodin.
Not going to lie i like the new episodes and all but i feel like everything is rushed and the pacing is terrible. just my honest opinion. That being said i dont know who i want to win?
(Oct. 15, 2021  11:03 PM)anantaking Wrote: Not going to lie i like the new episodes and all but i feel like everything is rushed and the pacing is terrible. just my honest opinion. That being said i dont know who i want to win?
Well my opinion is that Rashad Should win this, And then Later in the season it will actually be significant when Bell beats Rashad, also Just to showcase Greatest Raphael and it's Unique  Gimmick
The plot for next two episodes ...
Ep 32 - Basara manages to get 1 point
Ep 33 - Bell counters and wins

So predictable 🤷

Update: okay maybe not so predictable 😂
(Oct. 22, 2021  9:58 AM)Cath Wrote: The plot for next two episodes ...
Ep 32 - Basara manages to get 1 point
Ep 33 - Bell counters and wins

So predictable 🤷

No thanks, we don't need it to occur over 2 episodes.
I hope we can finally see why Bahamut is that violet color, and a new render for Basara too on the website.
Also, can someone explain rashad's beef with Bell??
(Oct. 22, 2021  11:54 AM)g2_ Wrote: No thanks, we don't need it to occur over 2 episodes.
Next week we have valt vs bell and basara vs bell cramping 2 battle in one episode in addition opening a tournament would make the episode super rushed it's either that or they could pull it off (which I doubt it will happen) or move basara vs bell second round in ep 33
(Oct. 22, 2021  12:21 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  11:54 AM)g2_ Wrote: No thanks, we don't need it to occur over 2 episodes.
Next week we have valt vs bell and basara vs bell cramping 2 battle in one episode in addition opening a tournament would make the episode super rushed it's either that or they could pull it off (which I doubt it will happen) or move basara vs bell second round in ep 33
I still remember when we had Bell vs Ransou for 5 episodes in a row.
Spoiler Alert ⚠️

What...what just happened? This episode is wicked. Looks like the writers really started caring about storyline again. This and the next episode has animations like you've never seen before in Beyblade Burst. First of all, Basara moves back into his home with his homies Rashad and Ilya. We get a very touching scene of Hannah talking with Basara in his room (probably about why he left them like that). And as far as I can tell, Basara said something like he wanted to show Bell just how strong he got and that he has potential too. So I guess, Basara doesn't dislike bell , he joined Rashad to get stronger so he can match up to Bell's power (kinda like when Shu became his Red Eye persona and left his friends to become stronger). Bell has a new launch form. Then the team battle starts. There will be 2 rounds, first round is single battles. It's Bell vs Basara with Bell taking the first match with an over finish. Next episode, it looks like there will be multiple draws. And then the unthinkable happens. Basara resonates with his bey and wings pop out from his back. THIS SCENE LOOKS AMAZING!!! Like wow, I'm not going to lie but I'm liking DB more and more as it progresses. I admit the first half was all about Belial's advertisements but looks like in the second half, they're focusing more on the story and I like it. Anyway, this episode was an absolute bomber (huh pun intended) and this got me really excited for the future of DB. I really hope Basara wins the battle after seeing those angelic WINGS of him. Oh and one more thing, Basara's mom is so cheerful and lovely that it kinda reminds me of Valt's mom back in season 1. This episode is definitely worth a watch so you don't wanna miss it.
Apparently we’re getting another Valkyrie upgrade since it’s been leaked that hasbro has one called ultimate evo Valtryek can’t say I’m surprised and honestly I don’t think anyone else should either
I Guess Valkyrie Evo is inevitable now. Hasbro name scheme similar to Evo Lucius (Lucifer the end hasbro), Hyperion Flamebringer (Hyperion burn hasbro).
Episode review
At least Zankye reveal dispelled one mystery(Basara's relationship with Rashad). However there are 2 on my mind: rashad's beef with Bel and Illya's backstory. Can someone pls give a good answer about this.
Looking at Basara's Bahamut wings, I saw some light teal strokes. Could it be that the avatar might have been updated a little, or just a personification or symbolism of Basara and Bahamut's resonance?
Glad the adress and fix the basara and hannah situation, it wasnt necessary an the first place. Next week is interesting Cause basara looks like he got a power boost lets see if Bell gets the L or still push throw. That would the second L Bell would take against basara with Bahamut
I want Basara to get a belt and whoop that little brat. I can’t stand bell anymore.
(Oct. 30, 2021  4:46 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I want Basara to get a belt and whoop that little brat. I can’t stand bell anymore.

That's kinda harsh but I'll admit, Bell was a brat in this episode very much so. I like Bell he ranks Second in my favorite characters but I couldn't stand him in this episode. His best part in this episode was probably his persistence when he was battling Valt.
(Oct. 30, 2021  4:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2021  4:46 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I want Basara to get a belt and whoop that little brat. I can’t stand bell anymore.

That's kinda harsh but I'll admit, Bell was a brat in this episode very much so. I like Bell he ranks Second in my favorite characters but I couldn't stand him in this episode. His best part in this episode was probably his persistence when he was battling Valt.

Well thats the point of his character Bell is supposed to be a rich little brat.  His very competive as well takes pride on the sytem he made by himself which the other bladers are using, to be honest he kind has the right to be that way he got the skill to back his bratty side. Bell is what you get if you fuse Lui and wakiya together. Thats what also makes Bell unique as a main character he isnt a cheap copy of drum(I like drum but he is a mini valt) or hyuga.
Fusing Lui and Wakiya together sounds ridiculous but I feel you
(Oct. 30, 2021  6:36 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2021  4:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: That's kinda harsh but I'll admit, Bell was a brat in this episode very much so. I like Bell he ranks Second in my favorite characters but I couldn't stand him in this episode. His best part in this episode was probably his persistence when he was battling Valt.

Well thats the point of his character Bell is supposed to be a rich little brat.  His very competive as well takes pride on the sytem he made by himself which the other bladers are using, to be honest he kind has the right to be that way he got the skill to back his bratty side. Bell is what you get if you fuse Lui and wakiya together. Thats what also makes Bell unique as a main character he isnt a cheap copy of drum(I like drum be he is a mini valt) or hyuga.

I feel Bell is more like Hearts in this sense. Signature loud laugh, creepy castle/mansion with tricks and traps, calling themselves mao-ish stuff, taking over the television whenever they want, trash talking opponents. The only difference is, i guess, Hearts treated his acquaintances with some respect (evel, count night) meanwhile bell doesn't really respect anyone (except his grandpa probably)
(Oct. 30, 2021  7:24 PM)Jhilixie Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2021  6:36 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well thats the point of his character Bell is supposed to be a rich little brat.  His very competive as well takes pride on the sytem he made by himself which the other bladers are using, to be honest he kind has the right to be that way he got the skill to back his bratty side. Bell is what you get if you fuse Lui and wakiya together. Thats what also makes Bell unique as a main character he isnt a cheap copy of drum(I like drum be he is a mini valt) or hyuga.

I feel Bell is more like Hearts in this sense. Signature loud laugh, creepy castle/mansion with tricks and traps, calling themselves mao-ish stuff, taking over the television whenever they want, trash talking opponents. The only difference is, i guess, Hearts treated his acquaintances with some respect (evel, count night) meanwhile bell doesn't really respect anyone (except his grandpa probably)

The reason I choose Lui and wakiya as examples like Lui his extremely competive plus being very very arrogante. And wakiya for being a rich spoil annoying brat. Hearts is good example when it comes to he likes attention plus the showman side, the trash talking isnt something unique to hearts Cause Lui been doing that s1 and s2 a little bit for s3 the laugh isnt also unique which lui also has been doing this too. Well at the End you could say Bell is a fusion of those 3 characters