Beyblade Burst DB Episode #32 (October 29, 2021)

I'll be honest. Bell is a way better protagonist than Hyuga so we have to give him some credit for that.
(Oct. 30, 2021  11:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I'll be honest. Bell is a way better protagonist than Hyuga so we have to give him some credit for that.

For me Bell is the 3rd best protagonist. Behind Valt and aiga why these 3? Cause all 3 are actually different although I wasnt fan of aiga but he was different as time went by he grew on me. Hikaru is batting with drum as 4th for me. Hyuga is last for me I don't hate him but I simply didnt care about him.
(Oct. 30, 2021  11:55 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2021  11:46 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I'll be honest. Bell is a way better protagonist than Hyuga so we have to give him some credit for that.

For me Bell is the 3rd best protagonist. Behind Valt and aiga why these 3? Cause all 3 are actually different although I wasnt fan of aiga but he was different as time went by he grew on me. Hikaru is batting with drum as 4th for me. Hyuga is last for me I don't hate him but I simply didnt care about him.

For me it's
1) Aiga
2) Valt vs Hyuga (HYUGA IS SOOO FUNNY!)
3) Bell
I had different favorites all throughout burst in different seasons lol cuz every protagonists in the later season just became so boring that I couldn't care less about them. Now definitely my favorite is Bell because Valt is just that same old dude as before. He has one role, and that's to just be there by the protagonists and Aiga is pretty much just a nobody because they just brushed him off from the series. As others said, Bell is one of the most unique mcs we had in a long time. But if you're talking about the first 5 seasons, nobody ain't taking Valt's spot from me.

(Oct. 31, 2021  9:53 AM)Cath Wrote: I had different favorites all throughout burst in different seasons lol cuz every protagonists in the later season just became so boring that I couldn't care less about them. Now definitely my favorite is Bell because Valt is just that same old dude as before. He has one role, and that's to just be there by the protagonists side and Aiga is pretty much just a nobody because they just brushed him off completely from the series. As others said,  Bell is one of the most unique mcs we had in a long time. But if you're talking about the first 5 seasons, nobody ain't taking Valt's spot from me.

Btw Aiga was my favorite in just his dedicated season
(Oct. 30, 2021  6:36 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well thats the point of his character Bell is supposed to be a rich little brat.  His very competive as well takes pride on the sytem he made by himself which the other bladers are using, to be honest he kind has the right to be that way he got the skill to back his bratty side. Bell is what you get if you fuse Lui and wakiya together. Thats what also makes Bell unique as a main character he isnt a cheap copy of drum(I like drum but he is a mini valt) or hyuga.
Well in ep 29 where belial evoles bell actually become nicer to his surroundings like calling ranzo his amigo ect but in this episode bell seems to lose all of that he just the same brat as before doesn't respect ranzo again which is weird i mean sure he can still be bratty but rejecting having ranzo as his friend is weird
(Oct. 31, 2021  10:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2021  6:36 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well thats the point of his character Bell is supposed to be a rich little brat.  His very competive as well takes pride on the sytem he made by himself which the other bladers are using, to be honest he kind has the right to be that way he got the skill to back his bratty side. Bell is what you get if you fuse Lui and wakiya together. Thats what also makes Bell unique as a main character he isnt a cheap copy of drum(I like drum but he is a mini valt) or hyuga.
Well in ep 29 where belial evoles bell actually become nicer to his surroundings like calling ranzo his amigo ect but in this episode bell seems to lose all of that he just the same brat as before doesn't respect ranzo again which is weird i mean sure he can still be bratty but rejecting having ranzo as his friend is weird

I guess they wanted to show a rich spoil brat cant change that fast or Bell could be what you call a tsundere something like that. But I wish that we got more manga Bell though his character is better when it comes to his friendship with ranzo. Plus i would like to see that demon king Mode of his animated.
(Oct. 31, 2021  1:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  10:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well in ep 29 where belial evoles bell actually become nicer to his surroundings like calling ranzo his amigo ect but in this episode bell seems to lose all of that he just the same brat as before doesn't respect ranzo again which is weird i mean sure he can still be bratty but rejecting having ranzo as his friend is weird

I guess they wanted to show a rich spoil brat cant change that fast or Bell could be what you call a tsundere something like that. But I wish that we got more manga Bell though his character is better when it comes to his friendship with ranzo. Plus i would like to see that demon king Mode of his animated.

Even from a rich spoiled brat point of view it just seemed more like Bell was frustrated at awakening the unburst gimmick plus beating Valt so he just lost his temper at Ranzo I do think it’s inconsistent with Bell being nice and being a bit mean at times but it’s  fine to me
In my prediction ending of DB, Bell and Rashad will be starting to respect each other, just like Lui and Valt in S1 ending-S2
(Oct. 31, 2021  4:11 PM)WickedHero Wrote: In my prediction ending of DB, Bell and Rashad will be starting to respect each other, just like Lui and Valt in S1 ending-S2

yeah and maybe a bit like how gwyn and drum reconciled in the end of GT
You have to remember that Bell is still just a kid. Even tho we don't know his actual age, but judging from his behaviors (and height) he seems like he's the same age as Valt, Lui was back in season 1 & 2 (around 10-12) and that's exactly what happens when someone that young is invincible. Hiro morita explained in one of his exclusive interviews that the reason Lui was like that in the very beginning because he was very young and unrivaled. And at that age, because you win all the time, you start to think that the world revolves around you and so all you care about is yourself. Bell is literally the S1 Lui. Lui matured when he grew up. Same will happen with Bell. You have to give him time to grow up and mature and when he'll be the same age as the legends are now, he'll be completely different (although I doubt we're ever gonna see Bell at that age cuz Burst might end before that or they'll just completely brush off Bell from the series like all the other protagonists now). That's one thing that all the legends understood when they interacted with Bell but Rashad couldn't. The legends knew that he was just a kid and he'll mature overtime but Rashad thought that Bell was legit. And I guess it makes sense why the legends could understand. It's because they've been at that position in life before but for Rashad, this is something new. (I'm probably not making any sense at this point but if you know, you know). Which is why Rashad wanted to completely destroy Bell so he would change . Anyway, that's my theory on why Bell is like that.
(Oct. 31, 2021  8:41 PM)Cath Wrote: You have to remember that Bell is still just a kid. Even tho we don't know his actual age, but judging from his behaviors (and height) he seems like he's the same age as Valt, Lui was back in season 1 & 2 (around 10-12) and that's exactly what happens when someone that young is invincible. Hiro morita explained in one of his exclusive interviews that the reason Lui was like that in the very beginning because he was very young and unrivaled. And at that age, because you win all the time, you start to think that the world revolves around you and so all you care about is yourself. Bell is literally the S1 Lui. Lui matured when he grew up. Same will happen with Bell. You have to give him time to grow up and mature and when he'll be the same age as the legends are now, he'll be completely different (although I doubt we're ever gonna see Bell at that age cuz Burst might end before that or they'll just completely brush off Bell from the series like all the other protagonists now). That's one thing that all the legends understood when they interacted with Bell but Rashad couldn't. The legends knew that he was just a kid and he'll mature overtime but Rashad thought that Bell was legit. And I guess it makes sense why the legends could understand. It's because they've been at that position in life before but for Rashad, this is something new. (I'm probably not making any sense at this point but if you know, you know). Which is why Rashad wanted to completely destroy Bell so he would change . Anyway, that's my theory on why Bell is like that.

I can't exactly remember where I got this information and it could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Bell is 10
(Oct. 31, 2021  10:17 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2021  8:41 PM)Cath Wrote: You have to remember that Bell is still just a kid. Even tho we don't know his actual age, but judging from his behaviors (and height) he seems like he's the same age as Valt, Lui was back in season 1 & 2 (around 10-12) and that's exactly what happens when someone that young is invincible. Hiro morita explained in one of his exclusive interviews that the reason Lui was like that in the very beginning because he was very young and unrivaled. And at that age, because you win all the time, you start to think that the world revolves around you and so all you care about is yourself. Bell is literally the S1 Lui. Lui matured when he grew up. Same will happen with Bell. You have to give him time to grow up and mature and when he'll be the same age as the legends are now, he'll be completely different (although I doubt we're ever gonna see Bell at that age cuz Burst might end before that or they'll just completely brush off Bell from the series like all the other protagonists now). That's one thing that all the legends understood when they interacted with Bell but Rashad couldn't. The legends knew that he was just a kid and he'll mature overtime but Rashad thought that Bell was legit. And I guess it makes sense why the legends could understand. It's because they've been at that position in life before but for Rashad, this is something new. (I'm probably not making any sense at this point but if you know, you know). Which is why Rashad wanted to completely destroy Bell so he would change . Anyway, that's my theory on why Bell is like that.

I can't exactly remember where I got this information and it could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Bell is 10

You most likely got that when they were introducing Bell which they said he was 10 same age when drum during his introduction. Bell is currently the youngest Protagonist and if i'm correct his the youngest an db as well (not counting hannah). About Rashad its surprising he doesnt get that Bell is just a kid specially knowing his older than Bell.
Do we know how old Rashad is? I'm really curious.
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:24 AM)Cath Wrote: Do we know how old Rashad is? I'm really curious.

i would guess at least 13-15 years old. he is definitely older than Bell that's for sure.
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:39 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2021  3:24 AM)Cath Wrote: Do we know how old Rashad is? I'm really curious.

i would guess at least 13-15 years old. he is definitely older than Bell that's for sure.

He most likely is 2 or 1 year younger than Valt as DeltaZakuro mentioned . Rashad look and is presented as someone who's been their for a while just like Ilya. These 2 are definitivly on the older type. Unlike Bell, basara and ranzo