Beyblade Burst DB Episode #32 (October 29, 2021)

32) Demon King VS High King! Battle Against the Best Team!!
魔王VS覇王!最強チーム決定戦!!
Air Date: 2021/10/29
Okay this is just straight up really weird bell vs rashad already?! Strongest team what alright I think ive seen enough
I guess Phenomeno Pain will be on Bell's team.
(Oct. 08, 2021  9:05 PM)Radek_Eren Wrote: I guess Phenomeno Pain will be on Bell's team.
Rashad's team shall know PAIN!!!!
The teams are most likely going to be:

Bell, Ransou, and Pain. Vs. Rashad Ilya and Basara.
(Oct. 08, 2021  9:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The teams are most likely going to be:

Bell, Ransou, and Pain. Vs. Rashad Ilya and Basara.

Now that would be SICK!!!
Oh god. I can only assume Ranzou is going to be another Arman.
(Oct. 09, 2021  3:35 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Oh god. I can only assume Ranzou is going to be another Arman.

Well his a kiyama too history has shown them being test dummies to how strong another is or aka the main character for most. Arman is also a good example probably worse than a kiyama.
I don't think this tag battle is going to last the entire series tho. Cuz it's only episode 32 and no way it'll last for 20 episodes. I feel like this'll be a mini team game and then later on idk something else will take place. Maybe these kids challenge Shu and Valt just like in season 3 or maybe there will be another tournament where everyone will participate which I find extremely unlikely
Everybody gangsta till Hannah pulls up with the 3rd overdrive bey
(Oct. 09, 2021  1:49 PM)PastaSauce Wrote: Everybody gangsta till Hannah pulls up with the 3rd overdrive bey

It will be funny as hell, also if she turned out the be the main villain ill be lmao
(Oct. 09, 2021  1:49 PM)PastaSauce Wrote: Everybody gangsta till Hannah pulls up with the 3rd overdrive bey

I laughed more than I should have.

Personally, I want her to beat Bell, Rashad, Ranzo, her bro and Ilya in a 5 vs 1 for her introductory battle.
I am hoping they have some creativity and don't plan on making this exactly like GT if it ends up being a 3 vs 3 battle. It will make the story very predictable and completely rushed. "Basara loses and then realizes that he can get stronger by himself or something and leaves the so called "High king's" team just like Blindt. Rashad loses to bell in the end and realizes that beyblade has more meaning just like Gwyn. Ilya will basically be another Arthur who loses all the time." Or would it be Rashad who is basically like Arthur since he believes he is now king? So then Ilya is Gwyn? I don't even know anymore.
(Oct. 09, 2021  6:49 PM)FakeValkyrie445 Wrote: I am hoping they have some creativity and don't plan on making this exactly like GT if it ends up being a 3 vs 3 battle. It will make the story very predictable and completely rushed. "Basara loses and then realizes that he can get stronger by himself or something and leaves the so called "High king's" team just like Blindt. Rashad loses to bell in the end and realizes that beyblade has more meaning just like Gwyn. Ilya will basically be another Arthur who loses all the time." Or would it be Rashad who is basically like Arthur since he believes he is now king? So then Ilya is Gwyn? I don't even know anymore.

I mean regardless of what they do its going to end that way. Basara will eventually change side again, while rashad will lose than realize how his been doing thing isnt right. No matter how the write it the endgame is the same. Remember the author philosophy is beyblade is about friendship And having fun so its bound to end like this
(Oct. 09, 2021  7:22 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  6:49 PM)FakeValkyrie445 Wrote: I am hoping they have some creativity and don't plan on making this exactly like GT if it ends up being a 3 vs 3 battle. It will make the story very predictable and completely rushed. "Basara loses and then realizes that he can get stronger by himself or something and leaves the so called "High king's" team just like Blindt. Rashad loses to bell in the end and realizes that beyblade has more meaning just like Gwyn. Ilya will basically be another Arthur who loses all the time." Or would it be Rashad who is basically like Arthur since he believes he is now king? So then Ilya is Gwyn? I don't even know anymore.

I mean regardless of what they do its going to end that way. Basara will eventually change side again, while rashad will lose than realize how his been doing thing isnt right. No matter how the write it the endgame is the same. Remember the author philosophy is beyblade is about friendship And having fun so its bound to end like this
Yeah. I'm pretty sure all the villains got redeemed in some way. Some less than others (*cough* phi *cough*) but all the same
How likely is Bell vs Valt in a World Championship Duel in the last episode?
Nah, it will not happen.
I hope Bell, Ransou, and Phenomino destroy Rashad, Ilya, and Basara because screw them lmao
The teams are Bell, Ransou, Valt vs Rashad, Iliya, Basara.

This is confirmed.
(Oct. 15, 2021  8:39 AM)g2_ Wrote: The teams are Bell, Ransou, Valt vs Rashad, Iliya, Basara.

This is confirmed.

nooooo!
from the looks of it, pain isn't going to be coming any time soonUnhappy
(Oct. 15, 2021  8:40 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  8:39 AM)g2_ Wrote: The teams are Bell, Ransou, Valt vs Rashad, Iliya, Basara.

This is confirmed.

nooooo!
from the looks of it, pain isn't going to be coming any time soonUnhappy
You don't know that. Neither do I.

This is confirmed.

Seeing Valt in an MC team is weird because he usually plays sort of the mentor/idol. But that doesn't take away from how sick that is.
(Oct. 15, 2021  9:07 AM)PastaSauce Wrote:

This is confirmed.

Seeing Valt in an MC team is weird because he usually plays sort of the mentor/idol. But that doesn't take away from how sick that is.
Hopefully Savior is destroyed so Valt could get a better Valkyrie.
(Oct. 15, 2021  9:18 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  9:07 AM)PastaSauce Wrote: Seeing Valt in an MC team is weird because he usually plays sort of the mentor/idol. But that doesn't take away from how sick that is.
Hopefully Savior is destroyed so Valt could get a better Valkyrie.
Savior is good, although not as good as Guilty. 
Or do you mean the whole bey as in Savior Valkyrie Shot -7? 
Then yeah it's bad.