Beyblade Burst DB Episode #31 (October 22, 2021)

(Oct. 17, 2021  7:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  6:13 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: To be completely honest if Valt loses then he’s getting his payback lol either it’s going to be with Savior or with a new Valkyrie which I can slightly see coming since every season has 3 new system beys Cho-Z Mugen lock plus Power Core and limit break system I understand that other beys need some recognition but I’m sorry what makes you think TT is doing these beys before they do Valkyrie I’ll always say this they don’t have the balls to let Valt lose at least without getting his payback so it’s either he beats him with savior or TT is hitting big bucks and his making another Valkyrie especially when Rashad claimed Valkyrie era is over
I see some say valt might get an evo Cause his involved with Rashad. Are people forgetting ilya might be the one to get the last overdrive bey she can easely be a hidden 2nd antigonist lets not forget her bey hasnt been release on TT side they can give her the last evo just to sell the last overdrive bey and finally release an ifrit. Even if Valt's Valkyrie gets destroyed they can simple repair it just like how shu repaired cho spriggan back an cho z or laban's leopard. Its not a guarentee evo for Valkyrie just because it gets broken (if it gets broken) not saying it cant happen though. Plus lets not forget valt can simply train to beat Rashad next time they have done it before.

If Valt trains to beat Rashad without having to evolve a bey I don’t really mind it just shows not everyone needs a evolved bey to beat someone I’m also fine if Illya gets an evo im a Valt fan but im fine with him losing just pointing out that the writer of Beyblade says otherwise after what happened in Cho-Z he made sure Valt at least gets his payback before he ends off the season unless he’s up against the protagonist
Comparing episode 31 of Sparking and episode 31 of DB, very disappointed in DB.
I personally liked this episode. Battle was predictable and not that great but the tension between the characters/teams seems to genuinely be pretty interesting seeing as they are actually going somewhere with it. Thinking back to it, having Basara have a change of heart and Ilya turn out to be rude was actually a good choice. The dramatic effect of team Bell vs team Rashad will probably be fun to watch.
Poor Hannah stuck in the middle
The battle was super predictable but I like how Valt and Rashad are still cool with each other it gives me the idea that Rashad really isn’t all that bad he just despises Bell not only that this entire tournament will probably be carried by Bell and Valt I do hope Ransou gets some spotlight
Fun fact: During the scene where Rashad summons raphael, his eyes are very close together for one frame(Like Kirby's face). Also, he's quickly becoming a D tier character becuz of how he quickly defaults to being the big bad when I believed he wasn't

Also, I missed the avatar v avatar scenes now they are so scarce

BTW, i have a conspiracy theory abt how they r trying to be MFB due to more ludicrous specail moves and avatars

I think when Rashad broke Belial, it was wehn DB went downhill
Spoiler Alert ⚠️

This was such a great episode. Loved the character interactions and Valt finally felt like the good old Valt again. When he was always so carefree and a goofy boy. I'm really looking forward to the team battles. Next episode is Bell vs Basara. It'll be worth seeing how much Basara has upped his game since joining Rashad. Oh and speaking of Rashad, he went back to call Valt his big brother again. I guess he's not fully evil...yet. Which is a good thing cuz sudden character flips might seem really weird. So I have to give the writers a round of applause. Overall a 10/10 episode just because of those old Valt like moments.
Valkyrie lives another day
(Oct. 22, 2021  3:17 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Valkyrie lives another day

Valt's fan be sweeting today (although some wanted savior gets broken cause the hope for a new Valkyrie haha)
(Oct. 22, 2021  4:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  3:17 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Valkyrie lives another day

Valt's fan be sweeting today (although some wanted savior gets broken cause the hope for a new Valkyrie haha)
Savior is a great bey though, only the Shot driver is bad.
(Oct. 22, 2021  4:10 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  4:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Valt's fan be sweeting today (although some wanted savior gets broken cause the hope for a new Valkyrie haha)
Savior is a great bey though, only the Shot driver is bad.

Oh yea savior is great. Thats why I don't understand the reason for wanting savior to break to get another one. Alot of people base their opinion on the stock which is not good but thats not what makes they bey bad. Look at astral for example i've seen some people say its a bad (not as much as the say savior is bad but still its mind blowing), even though its one of the best db beys like savior it suffer cause of stock although the chip isnt as tight but we still see both chip and astral use in tournaments like savior and Valkyrie chip. But yet some just like to trash on them for being bad. Anyway lets drag this. Valt really was use to make Rashad Look good huh
(Oct. 22, 2021  4:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  4:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: Savior is a great bey though, only the Shot driver is bad.

Oh yea savior is great. Thats why I don't understand the reason for wanting savior to break to get another one. Alot of people base their opinion on the stock which is not good but thats not what makes they bey bad. Look at astral for example i've seen some people say its a bad (not as much as the say savior is bad but still its mind blowing), even though its one of the best db beys like savior it suffer cause of stock although the chip isnt as tight but we still see both chip and astral use in tournaments like savior and Valkyrie chip. But yet some just like to trash on them for being bad. Anyway lets drag this. Valt really was use to make Rashad Look good huh

Yea the shot driver would have been decent if they gave it more of a Salamander tweak to it Savior can even burst Astral and Fafnir so it’s actually decent at best also I find it a little unfair that Valt is on Bell’s team bc he’s easily clearing Illya and Basara unless Bell starts struggling for some odd reason its obvious that the writer is giving Valt his chance of payback but more the fact that it’s bc it’s his Student and wants to see him grow which is just perfect how a teacher should actually be towards his student unlike Shu and Lean’s relationship other then that it does give other bladers a chance to show off their potential but as I said Bell and Valt clears both two people especially when Bell has a burst lock gimmick
(Oct. 22, 2021  8:55 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2021  4:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Oh yea savior is great. Thats why I don't understand the reason for wanting savior to break to get another one. Alot of people base their opinion on the stock which is not good but thats not what makes they bey bad. Look at astral for example i've seen some people say its a bad (not as much as the say savior is bad but still its mind blowing), even though its one of the best db beys like savior it suffer cause of stock although the chip isnt as tight but we still see both chip and astral use in tournaments like savior and Valkyrie chip. But yet some just like to trash on them for being bad. Anyway lets drag this. Valt really was use to make Rashad Look good huh

Yea the shot driver would have been decent if they gave it more of a Salamander tweak to it Savior can even burst Astral and Fafnir so it’s actually decent at best also I find it a little unfair that Valt is on Bell’s team bc he’s easily clearing Illya and Basara unless Bell starts struggling for some odd reason its obvious that the writer is giving Valt his chance of payback but more the fact that it’s bc it’s his Student and wants to see him grow which is just perfect how a teacher should actually be towards his student unlike Shu and Lean’s relationship other then that it does give other bladers a chance to show off their potential but as I said Bell and Valt clears both two people especially when Bell has a burst lock gimmick

Oh the valt being in Bell team is simply to give yin the payback against Rashad. As for teacher and students paralllel its not really the same thing. Rashad unlike lain doesnt have that flare issue or needs a direct training as we know Rashad can copy valt just by having match with him. Lain in the other hand had issues the reason why shu was so hard on him was Cause his fear of lain become a red eye 2.0 with that flare thing lain needed control in shu knew that he was once in that pit of darkness afte all which valt never experience that alone makes then different mentor, for the student part Rashad is much more matured compared to lain who couldve said no to shu's method of training just by talking to him this wouldve settle it faster (of course due to plot it could'nt) Rashad knows what he wants and where he wants to go his not lost Nor have no control over his own strenght . Thats the differences between this to relationship plus the anime kind of butcher lain and shu's relationship (which has way more depth in the manga like for example lain himself admited he was wrong and couldve done better surprising y, at the End they both took the blame)
I personally think this was a pretty nice episode as he finally got to see a bit of what Rashad can really do. Apparently his Special Moves at the moment are Greatest Lord (or Rod..?) and Greatest Break. Valt getting beat was to be expected but he did put up a nice fight (can't wait to see the Valt fangirls give 100 reasons why DB is hot garbage and Rashad sucks because he beat he beat their sugardaddy :p ). Loving the Raphael Avatar and it does look like we're gonna get a Victories vs HELL type team battle coming up in the next episode starting with Bell VS Basara (still hate his new design).

Also the final shot in the preview with Bell looking all evil looks intense and it makes me feel like we're gonna the true power of the Demon King in the next episode.
It kind of suck Bell didnt get new drip which he has in the manga, I also hope they give Bell his Demon King Mode
I still feel like the stakes are way too low but I liked how Valt finally felt like an actual character this episode.
While the battle of this episode was nothing to write home about, the character interactions were definitely interesting to see.
I liked the fact that bell had accepted that he lost to Illya and Rashad as evidenced in the dialogue. He seems to finally acknowledge his losses, which is definitely nice to see some growth in his character.

Ranzo confronting Basara's supposed betrayal is good news and it gives me hope that this plot point is not wasted.

Meanwhile Rashads main goal this season is to "reform" Bell and make him less arrogant. Rashad doesn't like the fact that Bell just goes around and challenges anyone he pleases as if he is some great personality. This dynamic is definitely interesting and gives a nice twist to the traditional "bad guy" vs "good guy" stereotype.

Finally we get to have some Valt moments. I like how Ranzo asks Valt if he decided to join their team just because he wanted revenge against Rashad and Valt answers that he didn't think that far down, which I believe is true to his character.

Overall I'm excited for the next episode and I hope it deals with Basara's betrayal and bells reaction.
(Oct. 24, 2021  5:18 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: While the battle of this episode was nothing to write home about, the character interactions were definitely interesting to see.
I liked the fact that bell had accepted that he lost to Illya and Rashad as evidenced in the dialogue. He seems to finally acknowledge his losses, which is definitely nice to see some growth in his character.

Ranzo confronting Basara's supposed betrayal is good news and it gives me hope that this plot point is not wasted.

Meanwhile Rashads main goal this season is to "reform" Bell and make him less arrogant. Rashad doesn't like the fact that Bell just goes around and challenges anyone he pleases as if he is some great personality. This dynamic is definitely interesting and gives a nice twist to the traditional "bad guy" vs "good guy" stereotype.

Finally we get to have some Valt moments. I like how Ranzo asks Valt if he decided to join their team just because he wanted revenge against Rashad and Valt answers that he didn't think that far down, which I believe is true to his character.  

Overall I'm excited for the next episode and I hope it deals with Basara's betrayal and bells reaction.
Tbh, I am glad that someone is taking Bell's habit of breaking rules seriously. Otherwise, until now Bell is going around battling anyone and everyone just keeps turning a blind eye (Wakiya looks disturbed but does nothing except calling him "baka mao").
I recently just watched Ep 31 Sub, Ranzo turn into a Sigma Chad also literally one of the best DB character
All kiyamas are one of the best supporting characters for their respective seasons. Idk why people hate them so much. All the protagonists that the kiyamas were with made it to the top because the kiyamas played a big role in their life
The avatar of Raphael not represents a Angel motif
(Nov. 13, 2021  3:18 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The avatar of Raphael not represents a Angel motif

I mean it looks Angelic for a bey avatar. I mean, Longinus is the person who stabbed Jesus in his side with a spear and yet it is depicted as a dragon.
(Nov. 13, 2021  3:57 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2021  3:18 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The avatar of Raphael not represents a Angel motif

I mean it looks Angelic for a bey avatar. I mean, Longinus is the person who stabbed Jesus in his side with a spear and yet it is depicted as a dragon.
The dragon tail is a spear
I cannot see the Angel wings
(Nov. 13, 2021  4:23 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2021  3:57 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I mean it looks Angelic for a bey avatar. I mean, Longinus is the person who stabbed Jesus in his side with a spear and yet it is depicted as a dragon.
The dragon tail is a spear
I cannot see the Angel wings

Not all angels have wings, a quick simple google search can tell you that. The fact that the avatar has a halo above it should be enough tbh