Beyblade Burst DB Episode #3 (April 9, 2021)

Huh, weird. Can you give me the link cuz I can't see it anywhere?
Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Thanks for pointing it out anyway.
(Apr. 09, 2021  8:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

They did say something about Kumicho (valt and Free). It must have been explained there

(Apr. 09, 2021  8:28 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  8:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

They did say something about Kumicho (valt and Free). It must have been explained there

Ahh ok, well in that case, my guess is that Valt said something along the lines of “Kiyama? He must be related to Kumicho.”
Alright so:
(Apr. 09, 2021  9:11 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Alright so:

I could not understand what Belial's new move was called (other than it being another copy of Rush Shoot of course), thanks for clarifying.
(Apr. 09, 2021  9:49 AM)Limetka Wrote:
Yeah, it makes the DB beys more special.
Bell is the first burst protagonist to ***** a bey right?
Can someone teach me how to make spoiler tag, I forgot how
(Apr. 09, 2021  10:52 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Bell is the first burst protagonist to ***** a bey right?
Aiga destroyed Winning Valkyrie.
(Apr. 09, 2021  11:08 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  10:52 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Bell is the first burst protagonist to ***** a bey right?
Aiga destroyed Winning Valkyrie.

I forgot about that too😂

You type this [Spoiler] [/ Spoiler] but remove the space between the slash and the S
(Apr. 09, 2021  9:33 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  9:11 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Alright so:

I could not understand what Belial's new move was called (other than it being another copy of Rush Shoot of course), thanks for clarifying.

Venture Launch
I'm impressed battle was pretty amazing for this early in this season it doesn't feel like the usual first few episode battle.
(Apr. 09, 2021  9:49 AM)Limetka Wrote:

hanna is gonna be the best girl of the season
Reveiw time Amigo
(Apr. 09, 2021  1:21 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Reveiw time Amigo

AMIGO!!!!!🤪🤪
Imma take a comment from zankye's video cause he is talking facts
"Look at Bells face, when Ragnaruk got destroyed, he didnt wanted to destroy Ragnaruk and it looked like he was shocked too, but kept straight face to not show weakness, very interesting. I think hes not evil, it was just mistake and maybe now will some people in anime see him as a villain too."
Bell’s a good kid playing pretend I doubt he’s actually evil because he actually had a reaction to ragnarok breaking even if right after he went back to the whole demon king thing I think a good contrast to this would be if Rashad Goodman is Bella antagonist him pretending to be a good person but actually being a pretty mean guy when he’s inside a battle
(Apr. 09, 2021  1:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Imma take a comment from zankye's video cause he is talking facts
"Look at Bells face, when Ragnaruk got destroyed, he didnt wanted to destroy Ragnaruk and it looked like he was shocked too, but kept straight face to not show weakness, very interesting. I think hes not evil, it was just mistake and maybe now will some people in anime see him as a villain too."

That is true. And from the preview of the next episode we can even see him with Ranzo when the latter is making Cyclone, which means that he's probably helping with it. I think that would be his way of apologizing about what happened with Glide.
(Apr. 09, 2021  2:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  1:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Imma take a comment from zankye's video cause he is talking facts

That is true. And from the preview of the next episode we can even see him with Ranzo when the latter is making Cyclone, which means that he's probably helping with it. I think that would be his way of apologizing about what happened with Glide.

Exactly. Bell may try to intimidate people but he doesn’t go as far as intentionally shattering a bey. I think he’ll be Ranzo’s best AMIGO!!
AMIGOOO!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪