Beyblade Burst DB Episode #29 (October 8, 2021)

(Sep. 16, 2021  1:24 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: But you have to look at it a bit more closely. Again, Strong Valkyrie and Powerful Spriggan aren't good examples, its Dangerous Belial, it kinda rolls off the tongue. That's what TT wants, Strong Valkyrie and Powerful Spriggan don't really work but Dangerous Belial actually does work really well, as a Beyblade Burst Fanfiction Writer I understand this, I mean I've made a Bey named Perlious Belial which sounds better than Dangerous in my opinion but Dangerous still rolls off the tongue so it works. Again this is my opinion and I'm not trying to change it but I'm just explaining why Dangerous could be a good name to certain people

The problem isnt “rolling off” the tongue at all. Something can still sound good but they dont have a very fitting connotation behind it — but sounding good is only one facet of the ordeal. What people are saying above is not talking about “what rolls off the tongue. The purpose of marketing entertainment is to not only come off as catchy, but also elusive and unique-sounding. A unique word is more likely to catch others’ interest

The Blacknight isnt saying the word “dangerous” sounds bad on the tongue. Theyre saying that the word just doesnt fit the connotation for Belial. Thats the huge difference. I agree, “dangerous” is a nice word but youre misunderstanding Blacknight’s statement

The reason some people dislike “Dangerous Belial” is because “dangerous” is an unbelievably common word. So common, its not treated as serious in most cases and makes Belial a lot less intimidating. Somewhat like making a “Strong Valkyrie,” as noted above. There are plenty of other words that you can use, many of which can retain Belial’s intimidating name. This is what the English language calls “diction”: Using the right version of the word to invoke a mood you want people to feel. As a fanfiction writer, I think you should know that by now

As such, Im not a fan of “Dangerous Belial” but it is livable
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:24 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:19 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: imagine if Valts bey was Strong Valkyrie. or we had a Powerful Spriggan. Like, there are just some words that don't work. It almost feels like you made your phd thesis with words like big or smart. there are other, much better words for that. "There exists a big variance between the concentrations of NaOH and NaCl within the multiple solutions. Therefore, one can deduce that the human cerebrum is quite smart in terms of values such as electric currents between neurons." it just doesnt fit. also i have no idea if what i said is true or not, im not planning on going into biochem lol

but still, we have a lot of spicier words than dangerous. like, guilty was already meh, but it fit with the whole longinus thing. but dangerous? yea sherlock, the devil is dangerous. ive seen white rice less bland than that word (ive been fitting an analogy into like 25% of my posts in the past few weeks, im on a roll)

But you have to look at it a bit more closely. Again, Strong Valkyrie and Powerful Spriggan aren't good examples, its Dangerous Belial, it kinda rolls off the tongue. That's what TT wants, Strong Valkyrie and Powerful Spriggan don't really work but Dangerous Belial actually does work really well, as a Beyblade Burst Fanfiction Writer I understand this, I mean I've made a Bey named Perlious Belial which sounds better than Dangerous in my opinion but Dangerous still rolls off the tongue so it works. Again this is my opinion and I'm not trying to change it but I'm just explaining why Dangerous could be a good name to certain people
of course you think thats a good name
(Sep. 16, 2021  4:36 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:24 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: But you have to look at it a bit more closely. Again, Strong Valkyrie and Powerful Spriggan aren't good examples, its Dangerous Belial, it kinda rolls off the tongue. That's what TT wants, Strong Valkyrie and Powerful Spriggan don't really work but Dangerous Belial actually does work really well, as a Beyblade Burst Fanfiction Writer I understand this, I mean I've made a Bey named Perlious Belial which sounds better than Dangerous in my opinion but Dangerous still rolls off the tongue so it works. Again this is my opinion and I'm not trying to change it but I'm just explaining why Dangerous could be a good name to certain people

The problem isnt “rolling off” the tongue at all. Something can still sound good but they dont have a very fitting connotation behind it — but sounding good is only one facet of the ordeal. What people are saying above is not talking about “what rolls off the tongue. The purpose of marketing entertainment is to not only come off as catchy, but also elusive and unique-sounding. A unique word is more likely to catch others’ interest

The Blacknight isnt saying the word “dangerous” sounds bad on the tongue. Theyre saying that the word just doesnt fit the connotation for Belial. Thats the huge difference. I agree, “dangerous” is a nice word but youre misunderstanding Blacknight’s statement

The reason some people dislike “Dangerous Belial” is because “dangerous” is an unbelievably common word. So common, its not treated as serious in most cases and makes Belial a lot less intimidating. Somewhat like making a “Strong Valkyrie,” as noted above. There are plenty of other words that you can use, many of which can retain Belial’s intimidating name. This is what the English language calls “diction”: Using the right version of the word to invoke a mood you want people to feel. As a fanfiction writer, I think you should know that by now

I 100% Agree with you, "Rolling Of The Tongue" I would admit was a little hollow. What I meant by that is it needs to like stick with the Bey, make it sound intimidating, or sound like what the Bey was based on. I still think IMO that Dangerous is a good Bey but I can see why some people don't like it, it makes the Bey feel less intimidating, but if you look at Belial's backstory you can kinda see what it makes sense, sure something like Perilous or Maligant would've sounded better I guess TT wanted to name it Dangerous for whatever reason they have, I may be miss hearing Blacknight and I apologize if I am and I apologize for being a bit hollow there I'm just tryna point out that Dangerous isn't a bad name, it may not be the best but I admit I'm starting to like it.

(Sep. 16, 2021  4:42 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
of course you think thats a good name

Yeah, I do. Everyone else may feel different about it but I do, is it wrong to be different?

Edit: I saw what ZionandBirddo said and I apologize that you don't enjoy the names of the Beys I create, It's not the easiest going through google finding synonyms for previous names, and trying to find a good one. I'll try harder though.
(Sep. 16, 2021  4:46 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  4:36 AM)BurningSands Wrote: The problem isnt “rolling off” the tongue at all. Something can still sound good but they dont have a very fitting connotation behind it — but sounding good is only one facet of the ordeal. What people are saying above is not talking about “what rolls off the tongue. The purpose of marketing entertainment is to not only come off as catchy, but also elusive and unique-sounding. A unique word is more likely to catch others’ interest

I 100% Agree with you, "Rolling Of The Tongue" I would admit was a little hollow. What I meant by that is it needs to like stick with the Bey, make it sound intimidating, or sound like what the Bey was based on. I still think IMO that Dangerous is a good Bey but I can see why some people don't like it, it makes the Bey feel less intimidating, but if you look at Belial's backstory you can kinda see what it makes sense, sure something like Perilous or Maligant would've sounded better I guess TT wanted to name it Dangerous for whatever reason they have, I may be miss hearing Blacknight and I apologize if I am and I apologize for being a bit hollow there I'm just tryna point out that Dangerous isn't a bad name, it may not be the best but I admit I'm starting to like it.

(Sep. 16, 2021  4:42 AM)Cindercast Wrote: of course you think thats a good name

Yeah, I do. Everyone else may feel different about it but I do, is it wrong to be different?
Pretty sure cinder is poking fun at the fact your beys in your fanfic don’t have great names
Tbh i never like Dangerous name, i would prefer Explosive or Nuclear Belial.
(Sep. 16, 2021  5:52 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Tbh i never like Dangerous name, i would prefer Explosive or Nuclear Belial.

Nuclear Belial (mind blown)
Potential new Intro and Outro from this episode since the db tour is over? If they show Lui and Free in them, then they'll be back for sure. Otherwise they won't because the plot doesn't really need them for now. It'll be Valt and Shu guiding these
6 kids from now on.
(Oct. 02, 2021  7:48 AM)Cath Wrote: Potential new Intro and Outro from this episode since the db tour is over? If they show Lui and Free in them, then they'll be back for sure. Otherwise they won't because the plot doesn't really need them for now. It'll be Valt and Shu guiding these
6 kids from now on.

Exactly what I thought... Also Rashad and Basara have costume changes and the new guy is going to be introduced (if they have to do it they need to do it now considering how fast everything is happening). Tbh, I am not really worried because doing opening's visuals is something Beyblade Burst have always being good at. I also hope that the older protagonists appear again for the next tournament at least.
I do wonder, will Bell remake the F and L gears? They broke along with the Dynamite layer and Belial core in e28, so I'm curious if Bell'll just rebuild them or do something new

Personally I think there are three possible options
-Bell remakes the gears along with Dangerous Belial in this episode, which is possible however would mean that Dangerous is locked in High Mode for the rest of the Anime. Also, in Bell's drawings of Dangerous Belial it has an armour piece instead of the L gear

-Bell doesn't remake the F and L gears, staying with the V and S gears only. I guess this is possible, but might have people being unhappy that the F and L gears are just never used again. Also, there might be gaps in the Dangerous layer since we know it can house the F and L gears

-Bell doesn't remake the F and L gears, and gets new gears to replace them at some point, probably a gear for the Armour that can replace L gear that can also go in Low mode. This would require other Legends to appear in DB though. (It's also possible that Bell fixes the F/L gears AND makes more, which he can swap out if he needs to, but that seems unlikely)
The purpose of F and L gear is mounted on the dangerous balde. So it's unlikely he'll need them although those two gears are still attachable. But who knows, maybe he'll be desperate for more attack potential in the future and he'll remake those gears and attach them.
(Oct. 04, 2021  9:54 PM)Cath Wrote: The purpose of F and L gear is mounted on the dangerous balde. So it's unlikely he'll need them although those two gears are still attachable. But who knows, maybe he'll be desperate for more attack potential in the future and he'll remake those gears and attach them.

all Gears still have a use.

L gear - Extra weight and attack power due to it's shape

F Gear - It can be used to increase attack but it really just makes it rounder.

S Gear - The free spin mode will well free spin but on all might in locked mode it could use the bound feature.

V Gear - LAD and weight

So yeah sounds op when put like this
Yeah, this episode was pretty lame and kinda killed my hype from the previous one. Also the reason why he'll throw away Valkyrie and gets a new bey - "reaching for new heights" doesn't make any sense when he's already the strongest blader in the entire show.
(Oct. 08, 2021  11:32 AM)Limetka Wrote: Yeah, this episode was pretty lame and kinda killed my hype from the previous one. Also the reason why he'll throw away Valkyrie and gets a new bey - "reaching for new heights" doesn't make any sense when he's already the strongest blader in the entire show.

well ditching Valkyrie makes new bey does makes sense, he is afraid of Bell. do you see richest person in the world suddenly stop making money just because he is the richest person on earth?
(Oct. 08, 2021  11:42 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  11:32 AM)Limetka Wrote: Yeah, this episode was pretty lame and kinda killed my hype from the previous one. Also the reason why he'll throw away Valkyrie and gets a new bey - "reaching for new heights" doesn't make any sense when he's already the strongest blader in the entire show.

well ditching Valkyrie makes new bey does makes sense, he is afraid of Bell. do you see richest person in the world suddenly stop making money just because he is the richest person on earth?
Well, it is good to use a REAL PERSONAL beyblade, Rashad.
(Oct. 08, 2021  11:42 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

Mmmmmm Yeah?
I think I'm gonna drop DB at this point, there's nothing to look forward to and that's enough for me. The next few episodes will be Bell vs Rashad back and forth. At this point I don't even feel like Rashad is the main antagonist. Because judging from the titles, Bell is going to win against Rashad and maybe Pain will appear after that and he'll be the man to beat. Could be totally wrong but that's just my assumption. Was looking forward to a new intro today but nope. (Brought my hopes up to crush me - if you get this you're a legend)
(Oct. 08, 2021  2:31 PM)Cath Wrote: I think I'm gonna drop DB at this point, there's nothing to look forward to and that's enough for me. The next few episodes will be Bell vs Rashad back and forth. At this point I don't even feel like Rashad is the main antagonist. Because judging from the titles, Bell is going to win against Rashad and maybe Pain will appear after that and he'll be the man to beat. Could be totally wrong but that's just my assumption. Was looking forward to a new intro today but nope. (Brought my hopes up to crush me - if you get this you're a legend)
Next episode will be good, for sure
The fact that there was no new intro lowkey ruined today's episode for me... I guess Pain's introduction is the only new thing I have to look forward to.
Also can we talk about Hanami? The guy has so much dedication towards beyblade!
I don't know if anyone noticed but Y'know when a MC or another Character Resonates with a Bey they're pulled into this liked Pinkish White (Sometimes Red) Void? Well, in this episode we find out what's under there. Complete darkness. So, in total Beyblades can Decease when they're Broken? And they fall down below the Avatar world into this Black Place and turn White? Yeah, Beyblade's Resonating is kinda weird.
Episode 29 review

With the new intro topic. new intro always come 1 ep after the protagonist evolves ex in gt the skipped the into in imperial dragon debut, in ChoZ when Achilles was evolving they use the 4th Ver of chouzetsu muteki blader which have Z Achilles, in sparking the H bros evolves their beys in ep 31 and no new op is seen there.