Beyblade Burst DB Episode #25 (September 10, 2021)

I believe the legends should be legends again instead of being a joke to bell
(Sep. 10, 2021  4:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
Actually I do not like Rashad copy Valt
I don't get it why people hate Ilya so much, Ilya and Rashad are the best written character of this season tbh.
(Sep. 11, 2021  4:43 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I don't get it why people hate Ilya so much, Ilya and Rashad are the best written character of this season tbh.

I like ilya quite a bit, rashad, not so much.
They hate on Ilya cuz she's always teasing Bell about everything.
And bell fans are kinda like bell
Honestly for a first real female Blader in burst, Ilya is actually a pretty good character. Her personality to tease and manipulate her opponents is super unique as she follows through with that in her battles and it makes her a pretty good character.

As for Rashad, an antagonist that doesn't start out bad actually makes him a pretty unique character as well. And considering he uses a recolored Valkyrie and is pretty decently strong.
I think maybe either Rashad or Illya might be the final boss of DB. It would probably be less predictable compared to Lean (not hating on the guy, his yandere poses looks hilarious)
Rashad is personally my favourite character of this season so far. While Basara has potential, he's hardly used in a meaningful way. Assuming Rashad's the final opponent, he's pretty unique in that regard. We've never really had "#1 fan of champion" becomes potentially final opponent, possibly envying their idol too. While Zeo from V-Force did have that "fan becomes villain" too, he wasn't necessarily about wanting to beat Tyson before someone else, where as Rashad, being a huge fan of Valt wanted to be the one to take him down, and likely before Bell. He also starts off fairly nice too, and while Shu did as well, his God series appearance as Red Eye, not really.
(Sep. 11, 2021  10:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Rashad is personally my favourite character of this season so far. While Basara has potential, he's hardly used in a meaningful way. Assuming Rashad's the final opponent, he's pretty unique in that regard. We've never really had "#1 fan of champion" becomes potentially final opponent, possibly envying their idol too. While Zeo from V-Force did have that "fan becomes villain" too, he wasn't necessarily about wanting to beat Tyson before someone else, where as Rashad, being a huge fan of Valt wanted to be the one to take him down, and likely before Bell. He also starts off fairly nice too, and while Shu did as well, his God series appearance as Red Eye, not really.
I just want more motifs, not people using the same bey in different colors or evolution reuse bey
Kinda want Valkyrie to get an evo maybe with xtreme’ unlikely but I wish it would happen