Beyblade Burst DB Episode #22 (August 20, 2021)

https://www.beyblade.jp/character/ilya/
The first blader is a girl that on the main cast
and a COOL IFRIT MY MAN
I also saw an animation error where Magma Ifrit is designed in Hasbro form. With the holes in the Core and the outer piece of it being thinner. The armor is also off center I think. You will understand it if you watch the episode.
(Aug. 20, 2021  8:29 AM)SCapri Wrote: What is the combo of Magma Ifrit?
The disc seems to be "Ciquex(-Q), a disc which got revealed through app models. It is also the disc of Hasbro's exclusive DB Evolution of Nemesis (Stone Nemesis N7).

I don't know about the driver tho. But it definitely doesn't look like Wave, curiously.
I haven't watched DB in a while and I'm not planning on catching up any time soon, but I've seen images of the new Ifrit in this episode.

What's strange about it is that it's using the Hasbro model, from the two ugly holes in the middle to the unusually circular shape of the blue details on the DB Core. Also, the design itself feels very Hasbro.

My guess is that it's either a mistake on their part, they didn't want to fully reveal what Ifrit was like so they used a placeholder, or that this Ifrit was only meant to be a Hasbro exclusive (much like Shield Kerbeus and Inferno Salamander, except it's now in the anime).
(Aug. 20, 2021  8:44 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I haven't watched DB in a while and I'm not planning on catching up any time soon, but I've seen images of the new Ifrit in this episode.

What's strange about it is that it's using the Hasbro model, from the two ugly holes in the middle to the unusually circular shape of the blue details on the DB Core. Also, the design itself feels very Hasbro.

My guess is that it's either a mistake on their part, they didn't want to fully reveal what Ifrit was like so they used a placeholder, or that this Ifrit was only meant to be a Hasbro exclusive (much like Shield Kerbeus and Inferno Salamander, except it's now in the anime).
Yeah, it could be anything to be honest. But it's also very irritating in general. If this is another animation error, then they really should fire the animators for doing such a bad job lol. 😂
My question is, will Ifrit have a High Mode and how will it work?
I have a theory and that is the magma ifrit we saw its a prototype and the real magma ifrit will debut later
(Aug. 20, 2021  9:00 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: I have a theory and that is the magma ifrit we saw its a prototype and the real magma ifrit will debut later
Maybe
So, it seems like the driver is really Jaggy! It's said in the Fandom, so you can pretty much say that it is confirmed. The armor is still unknown.
What wonders me is the fact that this Jaggy driver looks a bit modified, something that is known by Hasbro doing that.
Lol Illiya psychologically manipulates bladers to win.

(Aug. 20, 2021  8:44 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I haven't watched DB in a while and I'm not planning on catching up any time soon, but I've seen images of the new Ifrit in this episode.

I didn't know how to describe it but Habsro-ish is a very fitting term. It really does look kinda bland, feels like it's missing a lot of stickers.
(Aug. 20, 2021  9:20 AM)Limetka Wrote: I didn't know how to describe it but Habsro-ish is a very fitting term. It really does look kinda bland. I feel like it's missing a lot of stickers.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the design either. It's not even the ugly holes or the unusual circular mold on the DB Core that's making it look so-so (although they don't help). For me, it's the flame details look really off. I can't describe it, but Hasbro has a very distinct style whenever they make exclusive designs for their toylines where it looks more over the top, in your face, and a bit goofier than TT's designs.
Maybe the design is girl use hasbro beyblade on the main list. In the past five seasons we did not see Beyblade Burst having a girl blader in main cast and just focus on the boys, girls only help the male characters to dubbing like Valt.
(Aug. 20, 2021  8:54 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:

Yeah, it could be anything to be honest. But it's also very irritating in general. If this is another animation error, then they really should fire the animators for doing such a bad job lol. 😂

[Image: beyblade.png?1629442859]

It's not an animation error. (Source: Beyblade.jp)
Magma Ifrit avatar introduction is the coolest i've seen in DB.
And the driver is not jaggy, It's a balance type bey.
(Aug. 20, 2021  9:53 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: And the driver is not jaggy, It's a balance type bey.
The driver IS Jaggy. Search up "Ilya Mao" in the Fandom, it says that the driver is Jaggy. So you can say that it is pretty much confirmed.

(Aug. 20, 2021  9:52 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2021  8:54 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Yeah, it could be anything to be honest. But it's also very irritating in general. If this is another animation error, then they really should fire the animators for doing such a bad job lol. 😂

Makes sense now.
(Aug. 20, 2021  8:54 AM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Yeah, it could be anything to be honest. But it's also very irritating in general. If this is another animation error, then they really should fire the animators for doing such a bad job lol. 😂

I hope this is just a Place holder, real render will come later i guess, because of tight schedule
Why are people thinking that this is an animation error. It doesn't even make an ounce of sense. TT would not put the bey in the anime if it was a placeholder. I mean it doesnt require a genius to know that this is the final Design of Irfit.
Anyways it doesnt look that bad. But yeah the hollow parts are a bit worrying; I have no idea why they decided to leave such a big hole.

wow it looks like a poggers bey for just an animation error
(Aug. 20, 2021  11:16 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Why are people thinking that this is an animation error. It doesn't even make an ounce of sense. TT would not put the bey in the anime if it was a placeholder. I mean it doesnt require a genius to know that this is the final Design of Irfit.
Anyways it doesnt look that bad. But yeah the hollow parts are a bit worrying; I have no idea why they decided to leave such a big hole.

No need to be rude and calling out people not genius. People just gave their own feedback and speculation.