Beyblade Burst DB Episode #22 (August 20, 2021)

(Aug. 23, 2021  2:27 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  8:38 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: he said it was twisted, not evil. you need to relax. 

funny how people like you LOVE to randomly come out of nowhere and make assumptions about someone when that said someone didn't even mean it. 

(Aug. 23, 2021  1:28 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I do not care if a certain person means it or not. For 1, if it’s suppose to be a “joke”, it surely wasn’t a good one. 2, I said “Evil” OR “Sus”. The word “or” is there for a reason. I’m referring to other people who does this as well, not just him, and he did say “sus”, but that flew past you didn’t it? Lilya only did what seems to be “trolling”, not really a big deal. No need for him to exaggerate.

I still hold true to my word, the way Illya won was twisted and kinda ruined the battle, but that's my opinion, I don't like Illya as a character because I thought she could've been pulled off better in my opinion. And I agree and disagree, it was a joke but the joke was used to emphasize that Illya is a bit twisted when it comes to winning, so overall: I don't like Illya as a character Now We just got introduced to her so my opinion may change sooner or later but for now, I still don't like Illya and I don't think I'll like her anytime soon, but please, don't argue just because I don't like Illya, people have their own opinions, I admit, the way I might've said it must've confused people but I was just tryna state my opinion. No hard feelings to anyone.

GenesisBlader, though you didn't have to do that and it wasn't really necessary I thank you for trying to look out for me, it's good to know my friends have my back Smile

PhengPegasus, I'm sorry if I confused you and I didn't mean any harm by it, I was just stating that I really didn't like the way Illya won the Battle Royal, but I admit, my joke may've been blunt and I apologize for that.
😞 lol im sorry for all that but i mean bros come first 😏👌

also sorry Phengpegasus what i did wasn't really necessary and you were just trying to explain ur opinion, i hope we can work things out in the future or now 😏👌