Beyblade Burst DB Episode #18 (July 23, 2021)

Everything was great in this episode. 10/10. Well sad that Valt lose however , But I loved battle there was used strategy and liked it not as previous battle were all were beaten by Ultra Savior Slash. All good 10/10 . About female blader, she is tall as Rashad on roller coasters. Her bey propably balance with dual spin.
(Jul. 23, 2021  8:50 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  8:49 AM)Radek_Eren Wrote: Her Beyblade has a Wave driver and a disc that similar too Boost from Victory Valkyrie.

The Layer looks like Vanish

Edit: Nope it doesn't, ignore this post.(I checked at Wiki)

I guess the core looks like Achilles! I watched the intro (The welcome to the world of Beyblade thingy). I guess she's the new owner of Achilles, But I'm not 100% sure.

Yanno, the blader does share similarities to Aiga's sister, specifically the hair and the red and blue color scheme. We could have a situation where a younger character grew up to be a more prominent character like Toko and Kit did. But who knows. Maybe I'm completely wrong lol.
That new opening was GOD-TIER, hands down!!!!
Episode review
I quite like this episode the moments in this episode feels natural and the animation looks pretty good. With that said let's jump into spoiler territory and my main issues in this episode
Overall 8/10 decent episode i'd say

Oh yeah and the Opening is pretty much just season 1 and ChoZ OP hybrid
I liked it but Bell won against valt???!!! And bell has new gear like there trying to sell it, they could have gave Valt some slack tho...
(Jul. 23, 2021  4:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Let me feel you better

(Jul. 23, 2021  4:24 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:

Let me feel you better

Oh my lord you literally made my day
I salute the one that work on the new opening specially the Shu, Free & Lui part they made them look like some kind of Gods/Demons ready to destroy you. Remind me the S1 opening with the supreme 4 Love it. now going into the episode without details, Like the episode now Yea i'm 50/50 with you know what but he can bounce back we got to see the female blader (thank God she seems to have her own bey so far). So yea i'll give it 8/10
Some of y'all be complaining just because Valt lost one battle, but it's not like he's unbeatable. It's also not like Bell completely cheesed his way to a victory either. Sure, Belial had the V Gear to assist, but attacking Valkyrie at the moment it made contact with the ground after jumping was an actual strategy, not just complete bs. If you really wanted to make a cop out for Valt, you could say he had no knowledge of the V Gear. Anything else is probably invalid.
I don't understand why people dislike battle. Bell used strategy not plot Armour, and in real life Bell is stronger than Valt, however in anime they are equal. Idk guys you need to accept loses of Valt

Guys it's strategy. He resonated with Belial and made strategy and win. Valt must watch where is he jumping. Plus you can accept that in episode 13 Free lose because how he win was just luck.
I'm actually surprised it's just Unseen salting on Valt's loss; I expected the same amount of backlash as Rashad getting his own Savior Valkyrie.
(Jul. 23, 2021  7:22 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Some of y'all be complaining just because Valt lost one battle, but it's not like he's unbeatable. It's also not like Bell completely cheesed his way to a victory either. Sure, Belial had the V Gear to assist, but attacking Valkyrie at the moment it made contact with the ground after jumping was an actual strategy, not just complete bs. If you really wanted to make a cop out for Valt, you could say he had no knowledge of the V Gear. Anything else is probably invalid.

I agree bro 👍. You are right. Valt is legend of legends and he is strong but he can lose , Bell didn't use plot Armour it was strategy. I'm sure not normal Valt fans gonna say that it's the worst season ever

(Jul. 24, 2021  12:06 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I'm actually surprised it's just Unseen salting on Valt's loss; I expected the same amount of backlash as Rashad getting his own Savior Valkyrie.

Same
(Jul. 24, 2021  12:06 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I'm actually surprised it's just Unseen salting on Valt's loss; I expected the same amount of backlash as Rashad getting his own Savior Valkyrie.

Look, I don't know why or how but when I first watched the beyblades anime Valt immediately turned into my favorite character so when Valt loses I need to feel like they earned the win but Bell meh it's episode 18 I feel like it's a bit too early for him beating Valt and the only reason he beat Valt was to advertise V Gear which is maddening in my eyes also I could care less about Rashad he's just a recycled version of Valt but worse so anyway that's all I wanted to say (no offense Rashad fans)
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Look, I don't know why or how but when I first watched the beyblades anime Valt immediately turned into my favorite character so when Valt loses I need to feel like they earned the win but Bell meh it's episode 18 I feel like it's a bit too early for him beating Valt and the only reason he beat Valt was to advertise V Gear which is maddening in my eyes also I could care less about Rashad he's just a recycled version of Valt but worse so anyway that's all I wanted to say (no offense Rashad fans)

Rashad has fans?
(Jul. 24, 2021  5:45 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Look, I don't know why or how but when I first watched the beyblades anime Valt immediately turned into my favorite character so when Valt loses I need to feel like they earned the win but Bell meh it's episode 18 I feel like it's a bit too early for him beating Valt and the only reason he beat Valt was to advertise V Gear which is maddening in my eyes also I could care less about Rashad he's just a recycled version of Valt but worse so anyway that's all I wanted to say (no offense Rashad fans)

Rashad has fans?

I honestly don't know I just said that so I wouldn't offend anyone who likes Rashad
(Jul. 24, 2021  5:45 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Look, I don't know why or how but when I first watched the beyblades anime Valt immediately turned into my favorite character so when Valt loses I need to feel like they earned the win but Bell meh it's episode 18 I feel like it's a bit too early for him beating Valt and the only reason he beat Valt was to advertise V Gear which is maddening in my eyes also I could care less about Rashad he's just a recycled version of Valt but worse so anyway that's all I wanted to say (no offense Rashad fans)

Rashad has fans?
Yeah, me. I'm really interested in his character.
There's a lot, actually. I'm not the biggest fan of him (it's kinda obvious with how much I've been rooting for Bell since the very beginning), but he's very interesting as a character and has a lot of potential to be an amazing antagonist.

The salt is simply suppressed. I would have said more but what's done is done. I hope Valt will take the W next time.
(Jul. 25, 2021  4:40 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

The salt is simply suppressed. I would have said more but what's done is done. I hope Valt will take the W next time.

I have no clue what suppressed means and don't know if ur backing me up or not or something so Thanks?
(Jul. 25, 2021  4:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  4:40 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The salt is simply suppressed. I would have said more but what's done is done. I hope Valt will take the W next time.

I have no clue what suppressed means and don't know if ur backing me up or not or something so Thanks?
It means to subdue or cover something. I'm saying I'm covering the salt, I really don't like the battle result, suppressing the salt since what's done is done. I hope Valt gets the W next time.
(Jul. 25, 2021  4:44 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  4:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I have no clue what suppressed means and don't know if ur backing me up or not or something so Thanks?
It means to subdue or cover something. I'm saying I'm covering the salt, I really don't like the battle result, suppressing the salt since what's done is done. I hope Valt gets the W next time.

Okie I guess you're right. (Though everytime I think of Valkryie bursting it makes me cringe)
Ngl, when I saw the new DB op, I thought Helmet Girl was floating...

...until I saw the rollerblades.

Also, when Ranzo launches his Bey, he's got Glide Ragnuruk, not Cyclone...
Wait what...
(Jul. 26, 2021  1:39 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Also, when Ranzo launches his Bey, he's got Glide Ragnuruk, not Cyclone...

I just noticed- Dang, how did that fly over their heads? I always had this feeling something was off with the Driver's height, onky realized it's Revolve and not Never right now...