Beyblade Burst DB Episode #17 (July 16, 2021)

(Jul. 09, 2021  5:59 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  4:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: From the trailer we got I'm guessing that Bell is scared of heights

It's not that. He scares to fall in water,

XD Bell doesn't know how to swim
(Jul. 09, 2021  6:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  5:59 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: It's not that. He scares to fall in water,

XD Bell doesn't know how to swim

Actually from that high he can just crush and die
(Jul. 09, 2021  1:33 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Stop adding characters that are going to be there just for that 30 second fame. Seriously, if you are going to have characters make a return, at least make them useful and not nerf them.

Seriously! One of my least favorite things about Beyblade Burst is the poor usage of character appearances, from nerfing them to just adding them in for views. At this rate, Burst makes old characters return just so fans can view the episode and have their nostalgic episode. Which, I admit, is a pretty good way to get views and attention

But yes, Id rather have them do something aside from existing and expecting fans to go “yay theyre alive.” I hope Wakiya is mildly important
AYO wakiya's returning? NICE!

(Jul. 09, 2021  6:05 PM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  1:33 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Stop adding characters that are going to be there just for that 30 second fame. Seriously, if you are going to have characters make a return, at least make them useful and not nerf them.

Seriously! One of my least favorite things about Beyblade Burst is the poor usage of character appearances, from nerfing them to just adding them in for views. At this rate, Burst makes old characters return just so fans can view the episode and have their nostalgic episode. Which, I admit, is a pretty good way to get views and attention

But yes, Id rather have them do something aside from existing and expecting fans to go “yay theyre alive.” I hope Wakiya is mildly important

uh *chuckles nervously* just pretend i didnt say that...
(Jul. 09, 2021  6:03 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  6:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: XD Bell doesn't know how to swim

Oh, well, I'm never going on an Airplane again
Beyblade Burst Dymanite Battle Episode 17
Time
(Jul. 09, 2021  6:03 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  6:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: XD Bell doesn't know how to swim

I’m never going on a plane again
Okay so, seriously speaking, this episode has a tiny bit of potential for an intermission. I expect Wakiya to have some semblance of importance this season, because if they repeat the thing with Sparking and make him a side character/advertisement for the new Wyvern, I'm gonna be very disappointed.
(Jul. 14, 2021  5:39 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  6:03 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Actually from that high he can just crush and die

I’m never going on a plane again

Your new account?
(Jul. 14, 2021  6:35 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  5:39 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I’m never going on a plane again

Your new account?
?
(Jul. 14, 2021  6:41 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  6:35 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Your new account?
?

Well you said it as UnseenBurst so I thought you are the same guy
(Jul. 14, 2021  6:46 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  6:41 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: ?

Nope, I'm here he just said that because he was as scared as me
(Jul. 14, 2021  6:46 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  6:41 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: ?

Oh no where different people
This episode was good

(Jul. 16, 2021  8:20 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: This episode was good

(Jul. 16, 2021  8:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

Bell is probably gonna beat him next episode, since he is gonna battle Rashad.
(Jul. 16, 2021  8:46 AM)g2_ Wrote:
 Maybe, although I would personally prefer it be a tie or over finish since I feel like it is a little to early for him to beat Valt.

-edit: Wait this is a tournament, I guess Valt has to lose?
(Jul. 16, 2021  8:46 AM)g2_ Wrote:
We'll have to see of course. I don't think that would make sense though. All will be revealed in due time. I tend not to speculate as much given things often turn out much differently then we predicted.
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:10 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  8:46 AM)g2_ Wrote: Bell is probably gonna beat him next episode, since he is gonna battle Rashad.
We'll have to see of course. I don't think that would make sense though. All will be revealed in due time. I tend not to speculate as much given things often turn much differently then we predicted.
You, might be right. It's like in episode 30 of sparking, Hyuga fought Lane, but lost to Valt.
Weeeelll...
Episode already realised so I have no sense for spoilers. Well to be honest episode is meh. Beginning well it seems ok. Then after find your bey, well as always skip minutes. And battle. I actually dissapointed how Valt beat easily everyone . It's of course cool but man beat Ranzo easily like he got DB bey today only. And beat Bahamut easily, just because he already got awaken. I scared that Valt can get plot Armour if he will beat others like this. Episode is 5/10
(Jul. 16, 2021  1:11 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Episode already realised so I have no sense for spoilers. Well to be honest episode is meh. Beginning well it seems ok. Then after find your bey, well as always skip minutes. And battle. I actually dissapointed how Valt beat easily everyone  . It's of course cool but man beat Ranzo easily like he got DB bey today only. And beat Bahamut easily, just because he already got awaken. I scared that Valt can get plot Armour if he will beat others like this. Episode is 5/10

It's not plot armor for the strongest blader in the entire world to win a battle.
(Jul. 16, 2021  2:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  1:11 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Episode already realised so I have no sense for spoilers. Well to be honest episode is meh. Beginning well it seems ok. Then after find your bey, well as always skip minutes. And battle. I actually dissapointed how Valt beat easily everyone  . It's of course cool but man beat Ranzo easily like he got DB bey today only. And beat Bahamut easily, just because he already got awaken. I scared that Valt can get plot Armour if he will beat others like this. Episode is 5/10

But beating others so quick doesn't mean that it's ok. He mastered his awaken form in just one episode and beat others in 1 blow. Earlier it was a little bit better since he was needed to put full power to burst someone.