Beyblade Burst DB Episode #17 (July 16, 2021)

17) Sky High Dynamite Battle Tour! 
空飛ぶ爆裂(ダイナマイト)バトルツアー! 
Sora tobu Dainamaito Batoru Toā!
Air Date: 2021/07/16
Looks like the beginning of the first main arc.
Wakiya was there too I hope more old characters appear in db
I feel like with a big event like this happening, makes me think we might see Shu and the Helmet Girl in this arc along with a new OP.
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I feel like with a big event like this happening, makes me think we might see Shu and the Helmet Girl in this arc along with a new OP.

We will see Shu and Lui cuz Spriggan and Longinus are going to release on August and September. Not sure about the helmet girl
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:29 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I feel like with a big event like this happening, makes me think we might see Shu and the Helmet Girl in this arc along with a new OP.

We will see Shu and Lui cuz Spriggan and Longinus are going to release on August and September. Not sure about the helmet girl

The girl might release in the customize set with Spriggan.
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:29 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:29 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote: We will see Shu and Lui cuz Spriggan and Longinus are going to release on August and September. Not sure about the helmet girl

The girl might release in the customize set with Spriggan.

TT never did release two stock combos together so... IDK might be a possibility
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:29 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote:

Considering Spriggan releases in a customize set, another main bey would have to release with it. Probably would either be Rashads new bey or the girls bey.
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:29 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote: We will see Shu and Lui cuz Spriggan and Longinus are going to release on August and September. Not sure about the helmet girl

Considering Spriggan releases in a customize set, another main bey would have to release with it. Probably would either be Rashads new bey or the girls bey.

When does Spriggan release???
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:35 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Considering Spriggan releases in a customize set, another main bey would have to release with it. Probably would either be Rashads new bey or the girls bey.

When does Spriggan release???

August (next month)
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:31 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:29 AM)g2_ Wrote: The girl might release in the customize set with Spriggan.

Mmmmmm yes they did. In every customize set. We got Cho-Z Spriggan and Orb Egis, plus Prime Apocalypse and Regalia Genesis, plus Arc Bahumut and Deep Chaos.

Did you guys ever consider DB Wyvern? Lol
Wakiya return is pretty much a shocker to me like he a new suit and everything hope that if he is battling in this season we get wyvren avatar also getting major battle ship cruise arc vibes
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:34 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Considering Spriggan releases in a customize set, another main bey would have to release with it. Probably would either be Rashads new bey or the girls bey.

That's unlikely to happen cuz it would've been revealed earlier. And Wyvern is my least fav bey
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:29 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
Translation

A huge blimp rose from the sky! And the huge monitor, that Wakiya Murasaki? Traveling around the world, legends from all over the world show up for the battle. The Battle of Dynamite tour begins. The first stop is the sacred sanctuary of Beyblade.
(Jul. 09, 2021  12:40 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:29 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
Translation

A huge blimp rose from the sky! And the huge monitor, that Wakiya Murasaki? Traveling around the world, legends from all over the world show up for the battle. The Battle of Dynamite tour begins. The first stop is the sacred sanctuary of Beyblade.

Thanks that translate others. I idk why it transformed in Russian
Stop adding characters that are going to be there just for that 30 second fame. Seriously, if you are going to have characters make a return, at least make them useful and not nerf them.
17) Flying Dynamite Battle Tour!
空飛ぶ爆裂(ダイナマイト)バトルツアー!
Sora tobu Dainamaito Batoru Toā!
Air Date: 2021/07/16

I forgot to add the sora tobu romaji.
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:31 AM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:29 AM)g2_ Wrote: The girl might release in the customize set with Spriggan.

There were always 2 canon beys in the Customize Sets and since this is a customize set, it could be very likely.

God = Bahamut and Chaos
Cho-Z = Spriggan and Egis
GT = Apocalypse and Genesis

Rashad already has a Valkyrie I don't think he is ditching it soon. I reckon will get his actual bey in October I saw leaks of his bey somewhere on Youtube and it said october and it wasn't anything we have seen it had a similar look like one of those teasers in Cho-Z that leaked the shape of Cho-Z Spriggan and Achilles

(Jul. 09, 2021  9:34 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

Personally, I don't want nor care if Wakiya gets another new upgrade. He played a very insignificant role as a blader in Superking, I think it's best for him to play the Tsubasa role here when he was the chairman in 0G. Plus his return really acted more as an attention to grab Jet Wyvern, the bey is really bad so eh..
From the trailer we got I'm guessing that Bell is scared of heights
(Jul. 09, 2021  4:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: From the trailer we got I'm guessing that Bell is scared of heights

It's not that. He scares to fall in water,