Beyblade Burst DB Episode #13 (June 18, 2021)

(Jun. 23, 2021  3:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  8:22 PM)Instarez Wrote: Whoever decided Bound Savior was a good name needs to be fired tbh.

It may be Bound Savior, but the Japanese pronunciation makes it sound like Bound Saber, so I really don't mind.

The funny thing is that the bey's name is Saviour , but the actual moves name is Saber. Its a similar situation of Superking/Sparking where TT has decided to have a play with words
I think Bound Savior sounds pretty good.. and its execution is insane. (Of course it did go up against Death Solomon so not too surprising)
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  8:22 PM)Instarez Wrote: Whoever decided Bound Savior was a good name needs to be fired tbh.

It may be Bound Savior, but the Japanese pronunciation makes it sound like Bound Saber, so I really don't mind.

Yeah, I can just trick myself into thinking its Bound Saber. If we all just called it Bound Saber I don't think anyone would object to that anyways.
Has anyone noticed that Rashad was training exactly like Free’s from Cho-Z standing on the side of the temple with one hand to train his balance it seems he not only respects Valt but he also respects free a lot too since he uses free’s training routine as well
(Jun. 24, 2021  1:11 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Has anyone noticed that Rashad was training exactly like Free’s from Cho-Z standing on the side of the temple with one hand to train his balance it seems he not only respects Valt but he also respects free a lot too since he uses free’s training routine as well

Makes sense that he admires Free as well. He's a Legend and second in command at BC Sol. Rashad admires Valt most of all but it makes sense that he also holds Free in high regard.
(Jun. 24, 2021  1:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  1:11 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Has anyone noticed that Rashad was training exactly like Free’s from Cho-Z standing on the side of the temple with one hand to train his balance it seems he not only respects Valt but he also respects free a lot too since he uses free’s training routine as well

Makes sense that he admires Free as well. He's a Legend and second in command at BC Sol. Rashad admires Valt most of all but it makes sense that he also holds Free in high regard.

I agree not only that it seems their trying to pull a Zero-G if Rashad goes down the route of taking Valkyrie from Valt and then combining his bey with Valkyrie I just hope they execute it correctly and Rashad is a legend?What rank is he
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:24 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  1:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Makes sense that he admires Free as well. He's a Legend and second in command at BC Sol. Rashad admires Valt most of all but it makes sense that he also holds Free in high regard.

I agree not only that it seems their trying to pull a Zero-G if Rashad goes down the route of taking Valkyrie from Valt and then combining his bey with Valkyrie I just hope they execute it correctly and Rashad is a legend?What rank is he

No, Rashad is not a legend. Admiral W meant Free is a legend and second in command at BC Sol.
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:24 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  1:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Makes sense that he admires Free as well. He's a Legend and second in command at BC Sol. Rashad admires Valt most of all but it makes sense that he also holds Free in high regard.

I don't think that whole taking Valt's Valtryek and combining it with Rashad's would be a good move story wise. It would be an unnecessary and controversial choice. There's no indication that will happen so that's good.

I meant Free is a Legend and second in command at BC Sol.
I think the next two episodes will provide a clear motivation for Rashad ( hopefully) since he is going to battle Valt.
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:24 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I agree not only that it seems their trying to pull a Zero-G if Rashad goes down the route of taking Valkyrie from Valt and then combining his bey with Valkyrie I just hope they execute it correctly and Rashad is a legend?What rank is he
I don't think that whole taking Valt's Valtryek and combining it with Rashad's would be a good move story wise. It would be an unnecessary and controversial choice. There's no indication that will happen so that's good.

I meant Free is a Legend and second in command at BC Sol.
The guy above you cleared it up my bad I thought you meant Rashad was a legend I wouldn’t mind it