Beyblade Burst DB Episode #13 (June 18, 2021)

My review. One hour have gone, now no need for Spoilers. So my review:
As for me episode is good 10/10. Interactions of Rashad and Valt were interesting, like Valt teach him that he musn't prove to all his opinion too much. And not scream if you are not on arena. Second is battle Free vs Bell; I like how it ends, it was right ending, since it doesn't mean that if you got upgrade, then you will be stronger. Example for that is Free vs Aiga and Hyuga vs Valt. Well they didn't got double detail for bey, but they got resonance power up. Free vs Aiga, Aiga awaken dark resonance, but it don't help. Same with Hyuga vs Valt, Hyuga awaken flare but still Valt stronger. Also I like that Fafnir used Slow motion burst , it's still not old and really cool. Also I like how Fafnir saved himself, when Belial accelerate, Free is shocked and isn't able to control situation but Fafnir isn't dead and is able to control situation. That means that if Free isn't able to control situation, Fafnir will save him. It's some sort of bond between them. I guess that's why Free is frustrated, because he got lucky by win, if not Fafnir he would easily lose just because he got shocked, and he admit that Bell is strong so he goes training. Now Valt want to get stronger and evolve Valkyrie into Savior Valkyrie. He don't show to Basara his full power since he want to fight against Bell more. I also like how Rashad happy that Valt evolve. He is the only one now who own Valkyrie. I'm hyped for next episode while this get 10/10
About the next episode though, I'm starting to not like where this season is going because it's going absolutely nowhere so far. The characters just keep doing these battles in BC Sol with zero stakes and zero plot. Sure, the result of this battle was good, but the battle itself has pretty much no impact on the story whatsoever. And it lasted so long too. And based on the episode titles we're probably getting another 3 "training" (I don't know what else to call them) episodes with battles where it doesn't even matter who wins.

By this point in GT we were already done with a really interesting tournament, plus that Fumiya battle that had pretty high stakes. Meanwhile in Dynamite nothing has really happened yet.
(Jun. 18, 2021  10:19 AM)Limetka Wrote:
About the next episode though, I'm starting to not  like where this season is going because it's going absolutely nowhere so far. The characters just keep doing these battles in BC Sol with zero stakes and zero plot. Sure, the result of this battle was good, but the battle itself has pretty much no impact on the story whatsoever. And it lasted so long too. And  based on the episode titles we're probably getting another 3 "training" (I don't know what else to call them) episodes with  battles where it doesn't even matter who wins.

By this point in GT we were already done with a really interesting tournament, plus that Fumiya battle that had pretty high stakes. Meanwhile in Dynamite nothing has really happened yet.

Yeah it is being dragged on about; But maybe it is for the better? I mean they have focussed more on character work this season than the previous season. I think its partly due to the fact that the amount of characters this season has decreased so there is more time on hand. Plus im pretty sure we will get a tourney by episode 20 -21. Just that there is no indication as of yet. These next few episodes especially episode 16 will be important for the plot and motivation for Rashad
(Jun. 18, 2021  10:19 AM)Limetka Wrote: I'm starting to not like where this season is going because it's going absolutely nowhere so far. The characters just keep doing these battles in BC Sol with zero stakes and zero plot. Sure, the result of this battle was good, but the battle itself has pretty much no impact on the story whatsoever.

Looks like Basara will become the leading force of this series. He is starting to feel neglected because of being weaker compared to everyone else.
Not a new plot for Beyblade but it seems to be going that way.
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:17 PM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  10:19 AM)Limetka Wrote: I'm starting to not  like where this season is going because it's going absolutely nowhere so far. The characters just keep doing these battles in BC Sol with zero stakes and zero plot. Sure, the result of this battle was good, but the battle itself has pretty much no impact on the story whatsoever.

Looks like Basara will become the leading force of this series. He is starting to feel neglected because of being weaker compared to everyone else.

True, but I think that they are doing it best with Basara. The thing I like about it is the fact that his neglect is somewhat subtle. It is almost as if they also want the audience to neglect him in order to really establish the point and set the initial moo for his character. I gotta say, that's almost kind of impressive.
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:17 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Looks like Basara will become the leading force of this series. He is starting to feel neglected because of being weaker compared to everyone else.

True, but I think that they are doing it best with Basara. The thing I like about it is the fact that his neglect is somewhat subtle. It is almost as if they also want the audience to neglect him in order to really establish the point and set the initial moo for his character. I gotta say, that's almost kind of impressive.

Yeah, hopefully this leads somewhere and is not a dead end. I like seeing how Basara offers himself as scapegoat for Valt when he knows he has no chance to win( self confidence issues).

Also a nice dialogue between free and Valt after the match is as follows "That moment, in just a moment, I seriously thought that I was done for. And I can't allow myself to be like that."  (credit Acress VN). Hopefully we see development for him too. I like that DB has less characters so as to give us a good story (hopefully)
Episode review
Yes this time i fell asleep thus why im late lol
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:59 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  12:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote: True, but I think that they are doing it best with Basara. The thing I like about it is the fact that his neglect is somewhat subtle. It is almost as if they also want the audience to neglect him in order to really establish the point and set the initial moo for his character. I gotta say, that's almost kind of impressive.

Yeah, hopefully this leads somewhere and is not a dead end. I like seeing how Basara offers himself as scapegoat for Valt when he knows he has no chance to win( self confidence issues).

Also a nice dialogue between free and Valt after the match is as follows "That moment, in just a moment, I seriously thought that I was done for. And I can't allow myself to be like that."  (credit Acress VN). Hopefully we see development for him too. I like that DB has less characters so as to give us a good story (hopefully)

Yo, Fafnir weaved the heck out of that Dynamite Bomber.
Saving up my review powers for Episode 14 so imma just say, I'm both sad and happy that Free won. Sad because I was rooting for Bell and because the guy already lost once, but happy because it teaches him that he can't underestimate his opponents and get so cocky (he had it coming when he kept goofing around instead of actually practicing) and because Free gets some respect after they massacred him in Sparking.
Also, Rashad has loud opinions XD, I like the interactions between him and Valt so far (and btw, Bound Saber looks frickin' epic!)
Overall great episode, I give it a 9/10. Looks like we're starting to get into the plot with the couple next episodes, so I'm looking forward to them.

(Jun. 18, 2021  1:58 PM)Dark red Wrote: Yo, Fafnir weaved the heck out of that Dynamite Bomber.

Actually Free got lucky dodging Dynamite Bomb it was actually a coincident
I just checked the wiki and....someone actually called Valt's special move Bound Savior. I question the logic of this person.
(Jun. 18, 2021  6:50 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I just checked the wiki and....someone actually called Valt's special move Bound Savior. I question the logic of this person.

Bound Saber sounded way better not even gonna lie
(Jun. 18, 2021  6:50 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I just checked the wiki and....someone actually called Valt's special move Bound Savior. I question the logic of this person.

I think that's actually the name.
(Jun. 18, 2021  1:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Same bro. It's also the part of gimmick of Savior blade. I guess soon Savior Upper and Savior Sword, since Shot driver can jump and accelerate while Savior blade have red blades that somehow go out

(Jun. 18, 2021  1:45 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Episode review
Yes this time i fell asleep thus why im late lol

I like that if Free can't handle situation, then Fafnir can using Kick driver. But Free still don't like it

I translated it's Bound Saber. But i don't think that it's Bound Savior
Just updated my new signature of Valt's new move
it seems the anime is picking up. I might restart it, I only got to like eps 3 before I gave up. it was definitely terrible at the start, hopefully its better now
Whoever decided Bound Savior was a good name needs to be fired tbh.
(Jun. 18, 2021  6:07 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

(Jun. 18, 2021  1:58 PM)Dark red Wrote: Yo, Fafnir weaved the heck out of that Dynamite Bomber.

You're right that Free got lucky but in my mind, the situation went like this:

Belial: DYAMNITE BOMBER!!!!!!!

Fafnir: WEAVE, STUPID!!!!!!!
(Jun. 18, 2021  8:47 PM)Dark red Wrote:

XD
It's actually bound savior again saber is miss translation unless In savior valkyrie box it says saber then end of argument but for now bound savior is the confirmed name.
(Jun. 18, 2021  8:47 PM)Dark red Wrote:

Lmao
(Jun. 18, 2021  8:22 PM)Instarez Wrote: Whoever decided Bound Savior was a good name needs to be fired tbh.

It may be Bound Savior, but the Japanese pronunciation makes it sound like Bound Saber, so I really don't mind.