Beyblade Burst DB Episode #11 (June 4, 2021)

11) The Other Valkyrie!!
もうひとつのヴァルキリー!!
Mōhitotsu no Varukirī 
Air Date: 2021/06/04
Welp; looks like Zankye and most of us were wrong that Rashad Doesnt have a Valkyrie. It is mostly confirmed from the title lol. This ep is basically a filler for the new attachment.
It's so cool

I'm sure there will be flashback of Valt and Rashad
So Rashad owns a generic Brave Valkyrie? Damn.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the whole red Valkyrie thing's hilarious, guess we were thrown for a loop

That being said this is most likely a Drum's Air Knight/Basara's Solomon situation, so I'm sure Rashad'll get his own unique bey later on
I think Rashad’s Valtryek is going to be like Basara’s Solomon
Other Valtryek? As mentioned above Rashad's using Red Brave Valtryek, which is kinda random. Why do they have to do this? But, this episode might be fun, but I'm not as hyped as I usually am for DB episodes.
Not really looking like an interesting episode, and kinda wack that they would use a Valkyrie recolor for a character, especially when Valt is still here and currently HAS Brave Valkyrie.
Woah, Rashad's taking the Valt fanboy aspect up to 11. K then.
At this point I’m confident that rashad is the protagonist and bell is the antagonist, kinda. Bell is the main character but kinda evil-ish, I expect him to go though an character art like aiga. Rashad will be one of the main enemies, but not really a bad guy. What I’m trying to say is that the writers are switching the roles of bad guy and good guy, making the more traditional protagonist the antagonist (rashad) and the more traditional antagonist the protagonist. I could be completely wrong though

Oh and rashad has the first valkrie to not be owned by valt, which is trying to show that he’s more like a traditional protagonist
Well, they do seem to be building up in that direction for now, so it's possible. We'll have to wait a bit more to see if that's the case though.
I think anyway
(May. 28, 2021  5:58 PM)Orbit Wrote: At this point I’m confident that rashad is the protagonist and bell is the antagonist, kinda. Bell is the main character but kinda evil-ish, I expect him to go though an character art like aiga. Rashad will be one of the main enemies, but not really a bad guy. What I’m trying to say is that the writers are switching the roles of bad guy and good guy, making the more traditional protagonist the antagonist (rashad) and the more traditional antagonist the protagonist. I could be completely wrong though

Oh and rashad has the first valkrie  to not be owned by valt, which is trying to show that he’s more like a traditional protagonist

Exactly what I was thinking as well and I think it could go very well. At first I was thinking Rashad would be a very lawful-good type of person (in the sense that he's way too obsessed with justice and acting heroic it becomes a a bad thing) compared to Bell's chaotic-evil personality, but based on what we've seen he's actually pretty chill.
(May. 28, 2021  8:07 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  5:58 PM)Orbit Wrote: At this point I’m confident that rashad is the protagonist and bell is the antagonist, kinda. Bell is the main character but kinda evil-ish, I expect him to go though an character art like aiga. Rashad will be one of the main enemies, but not really a bad guy. What I’m trying to say is that the writers are switching the roles of bad guy and good guy, making the more traditional protagonist the antagonist (rashad) and the more traditional antagonist the protagonist. I could be completely wrong though

Oh and rashad has the first valkrie  to not be owned by valt, which is trying to show that he’s more like a traditional protagonist

Exactly what I was thinking as well and I think it could go very well. At first I was thinking Rashad would be a very lawful-good type of person (in the sense that he's way too obsessed with justice and acting heroic it becomes a a bad thing) compared to Bell's chaotic-evil personality, but based on what we've seen he's actually pretty chill.

I don’t really see the chaotic personality in Bell in my honest opinion I see more of his caring and strive to win personality more but that’s just me
(May. 28, 2021  5:58 PM)Orbit Wrote:
Azure Eye had a Valkyrie too. Shadow God Valkyrie.
(May. 28, 2021  11:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 28, 2021  5:58 PM)Orbit Wrote:
Azure Eye had a Valkyrie too. Shadow God Valkyrie.

I forgot about that lol
I thought Valt was going to be a lot more supportive about Rashad also getting a Valkyrie but he was straight up like "yeah do what you want but never forget, I am the ONLY person who understands Valkyrie" lol
Nicely animated whoever does these episodes.
(Jun. 04, 2021  8:40 AM)Limetka Wrote: I thought Valt was going to be a lot more supportive about Rashad also getting a Valkyrie but he was straight up like "yeah do what you want but never forget, I am the ONLY person who understands Valkyrie" lol

How he said it make me a little bit Angry. Like I agree that he is original owner of Valkyrie but it looked like he is a little bit jealous , and don't want to lose Valkyrie, making the thing that Rashad own not Valkyrie but just a toy. Maybe Rashad will awaken another Brave Valkyrie so then Valt will decide to evolve. Or someone will destroy Rashad Valkyrie, and Rashad will be like:" So Valkyrie isn't the Strongest"
And here I thought Rashad would at least customize the parts aside from Brave Valkyrie, but noooooo, he stuck with Evolution' 2A too. Anyway, here goes your (sorta) regular Episode Review:
Overall, the episode is okay, I rate it 7.5/10.
One thing I really liked about the episode was the background music when Bell was making the F gear. Might just be my favorite in the whole Burst series lol.
Episode review