Beyblade Burst DB Episode #10 (May 28, 2021)

10) The Solitary Vanish Fafnir!!
孤高のバニッシュファブニル!!
Kokō no Banisshu Fabuniru!!
Air Date: 2021/05/28

Note: 孤高 (Kokō) means "aloof; proudly independent; standing apart; solitary"
Aaaaand we're back to El Santo. Please let this battle be good..
I think Free will beat Bell and then we’ll see the evolution in episode 11
I think Free will probably win this time. I'd like to see more of Rashad tho.
Finally! Bell fricking LOSES! I'm very excited to see more of Vanish Fafnir and it's abilities. Hope Bell gets put into the dumbster this time lol.
I think the score would be 2-1 Bell only having 1 point because if Hikaru scored 1 point against him back in like EPISODE 9 then so should Bell
(May. 21, 2021  4:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Finally! Bell fricking LOSES! I'm very excited to see more of Vanish Fafnir and it's abilities. Hope Bell gets put into the dumbster this time lol.

Bell lost to Ranzo and Valt in Episode 4a. This would be the 3rd time so it’s nothing new
(May. 21, 2021  5:09 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  4:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Finally! Bell fricking LOSES! I'm very excited to see more of Vanish Fafnir and it's abilities. Hope Bell gets put into the dumbster this time lol.

Bell lost to Ranzo and Valt in Episode 4a. This would be the 3rd time so it’s nothing new

But losing to Free is something different. It's proof that Free won't be a Demon King Punching Bag.
(May. 21, 2021  5:10 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  5:09 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Bell lost to Ranzo and Valt in Episode 4a. This would be the 3rd time so it’s nothing new

But losing to Free is something different. It's proof that Free won't be a Demon King Punching Bag.

Bell vs Ranzo (3-1)
Bell vs Valt (1-1)
Bell vs Free (1-1) (assuming that Bell evolving secures a rematch win after losing once)

Nothing special about losing to Free compared. Valt losing to Bell on the other hand is a big deal especially when you win against the world champion
(May. 21, 2021  4:39 PM)Сын Рюги Wrote: Ну наконец то! Колокол, черт возьми, ТЕРЯЕТ! Я очень рад увидеть больше Vanish Fafnir и его способностей. На этот раз Хоуп Белл посадят в тупик, лол.

So what can you say about Vanish

(May. 21, 2021  5:21 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  5:10 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: But losing to Free is something different. It's proof that Free won't be a Demon King Punching Bag.

Bell vs Ranzo (3-1)
Bell vs Valt (1-1)
Bell vs Free (1-1) (assuming that Bell evolving secures a rematch win after losing once)

Nothing special about losing to Free compared. Valt losing to Bell on the other hand is a big deal especially when you win against the world champion

Well you still can challenge for title. Like if we going to watch he just got rank up
Hmmm it would be weird if bel one every battle
Why haven't we gotten any news on tournaments in Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle like we first heard about the Legends Festival in episode 6 and whatever the tournament was in GT in like episode 8 I think its episode 10 TELL ME SOMETHING AT LEAST but apparently we got news on the Bahamut and what it looks like not gonna spoil also this battle might be 2 episodes
(May. 25, 2021  5:17 PM)BellDaikokuten9 Wrote: Why haven't we gotten any news on tournaments in Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle like we first heard about the Legends Festival in episode 6 and whatever the tournament was in GT in like episode 8 I think its episode 10 TELL ME SOMETHING AT LEAST but apparently we got news on the Bahamut and what it looks like not gonna spoil also this battle might be 2 episodes

And who is gonna participate? We only have 3 DB beys right now. In Sparking we had 6 up to episode 10.
VANISH FOR THE WINNNNNNNNN
(May. 25, 2021  5:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  5:17 PM)BellDaikokuten9 Wrote: Why haven't we gotten any news on tournaments in Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle like we first heard about the Legends Festival in episode 6 and whatever the tournament was in GT in like episode 8 I think its episode 10 TELL ME SOMETHING AT LEAST but apparently we got news on the Bahamut and what it looks like not gonna spoil also this battle might be 2 episodes

And who is gonna participate? We only have 3 DB beys right now. In Sparking we had 6 up to episode 10.
True but there is always hope for bubblegum girl to pop up if you don't know who I'm talking about just look top right corner you'll see she looks like Delta maybe she makes a DB bey and Valt could always upgrade and so could Lui, Shu, and Basara also Rashad might make a DB bey so that would be at least 8 and they all don't have to be DB Beys we like in Sparking, GT, and in Cho-z they could always use sparking beys
(May. 26, 2021  3:29 PM)BellDaikokuten9 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  5:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: And who is gonna participate? We only have 3 DB beys right now. In Sparking we had 6 up to episode 10.
True but there is always hope for bubblegum girl to pop up if you don't know who I'm talking about just look top right corner you'll see she looks like Delta maybe she makes a DB bey and Valt could always upgrade and so could Lui, Shu, and Basara also Rashad might make a DB bey so that would be at least 8 and they all don't have to be DB Beys we like in Sparking, GT, and in Cho-z they could always use sparking beys
That would mean getting a tournament arc in September, October. Hopefully Aiga and Drum return with their Sparking beys.
(May. 26, 2021  4:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  3:29 PM)BellDaikokuten9 Wrote: True but there is always hope for bubblegum girl to pop up if you don't know who I'm talking about just look top right corner you'll see she looks like Delta maybe she makes a DB bey and Valt could always upgrade and so could Lui, Shu, and Basara also Rashad might make a DB bey so that would be at least 8 and they all don't have to be DB Beys we like in Sparking, GT, and in Cho-z they could always use sparking beys
That would mean getting a tournament arc in September, October. Hopefully Aiga and Drum return with their Sparking beys.

and Hyuga and Hikaru I still wonder who is stronger Hyuga or Hikaru but I think they will all have DB beys and it could be like the final tournament in God whatever it was called with 12 bladers in 2 groups that would be so cool
(May. 26, 2021  4:23 PM)BellDaikokuten9 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  4:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: That would mean getting a tournament arc in September, October. Hopefully Aiga and Drum return with their Sparking beys.

and Hyuga and Hikaru I still wonder who is stronger Hyuga or Hikaru but I think they will all have DB beys and it could be like the final tournament in God whatever it was called with 12 bladers in 2 groups that would be so cool

I'd say Hikaru is a stronger blader imo
I wouldn’t mind Lean coming back I I liked him well his voice actor his design and bey overall but it’s just that he became so annoying and randomly overpowered
(May. 26, 2021  6:44 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I wouldn’t mind Lean coming back I I liked him well his voice actor his design and bey overall but it’s just that he became so annoying and randomly overpowered

I don't like him as a character but at this point ignoring he exists is even worse. His pretty much 2vs1 match with the brothers was super close, indicating that he might as well still be the strongest blader 1v1 at the end of Sparking. It seems that Valt has overcome him, which alright, I can believe that I guess, but there's no way he's lower than no. 2. If Shu, Aiga, Lui and Free all overcome him off-screen like what happened with Phi and Gwynn then that's super lame and terrible storytelling.
(May. 26, 2021  6:56 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  6:44 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I wouldn’t mind Lean coming back I I liked him well his voice actor his design and bey overall but it’s just that he became so annoying and randomly overpowered

I don't like him as a character but at this point ignoring he exists is even worse. His pretty much 2vs1 match with the brothers was super close, indicating that he might as well still be the strongest blader 1v1 at the end of Sparking. It seems that Valt has overcome him, which alright, I can believe that I guess, but there's no way he's lower than no. 2. If Shu, Aiga, Lui and Free all overcome him off-screen like what happened with Phi and Gwynn then that's super lame and terrible storytelling.

Tbh, that's probably what happened due to what happened in Sparking with Valt taking over Aiga off-screen. I prefer Valt imo, but doing Aiga dirty like that shows a lack of consistency and disrespect of the past arguably as great as Lean. I wouldn't really see the bros overtaking the top 5, especially since it's not their season, but the same would probably go for Lean at this point seeing as he was a previous villain like Phi or Gwyn.

I wonder if Bell will try to spin steal off of Fafnir once he creates the F Gear. Also wondering if they'll bring more Sparking characters back since they don't necessarily need new DB beys.
(May. 26, 2021  6:56 PM)Limetka Wrote:

I mean him being lower than 2 isnt really a big deal even in the manga shu beat him an a 1 vs 1 by the end of the manga .  Even in the anime shu got a round of him while training so this one is very possible plus the fact that lane is part of the bulls, Shu was very much close to him. Now as for the rest its more tricky, now Phi wasnt that invincible it he was very much catch able  so it made sense the top 5 surpassed him, As for gwynn you can only scale him to drum Who at the end beat him and drum was above him. Aiga really is the one Who got shaft For valt (but than again aiga was only World champ an the anime haha not an the manga anime is the one that screwed aiga )
(May. 26, 2021  10:16 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 26, 2021  6:56 PM)Limetka Wrote: I don't like him as a character but at this point ignoring he exists is even worse. His pretty much 2vs1 match with the brothers was super close, indicating that he might as well still be the strongest blader 1v1 at the end of Sparking. It seems that Valt has overcome him, which alright, I can believe that I guess, but there's no way he's lower than no. 2. If Shu, Aiga, Lui and Free all overcome him off-screen like what happened with Phi and Gwynn then that's super lame and terrible storytelling.

I mean him being lower than 2 isnt really a big deal even an the manga shu beat him an a 1 vs 1.  Even an the anime shu got a round of him while training so this one is very posible put the fact that lane is part of the bulls shu was very much close to him  . Now as for the rest its more tricky, now Phi wasnt that invincible it he was very much catch able  so it made sense the top 5 surpassed him, As for gwynn you can only scale him to drum Who at the end beat him abd drum is was above him. Aiga really is the one Who got shaft For valt (but than again aiga was only World champ an the anime haha not an the manga anime is the one that screwed aiga )

I'd be telling a bold faced lie if I said I had even a tiny problem with Valt being World Champion again, especially after he was thrown under the bus in Turbo. And I make no apologies for it. Champion Valt Aoi for the win.

Btw, I Iove Vanish Fafnir's avatar. Tied with Geist for my favorite Fafnir avatar.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=21711634]
Fun fact actually since the subtitles came out when Bell beat Valt he said “Valt you don’t have to run away in tears let’s train”or something like that it pretty much indicates that he has pure respect for Valt Not only that he even mentioned having a tiebreaker which was off screen but that also indicates that he can accept a lost but still vows to win I’m really liking their relationship already Valt is no MC but he will always have a side to him where people can acknowledge him automatically and becoming his friend and let’s talk about the fact Bell asked Valt if Free’s stronger then Valt it’s actually funny because Valt says “he just might be”
(May. 27, 2021  12:00 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Fun fact actually since the subtitles came out when Bell beat Valt he said “Valt you don’t have to run away in tears let’s train”or something like that it pretty much indicates that he has pure respect for Valt Not only that he even mentioned having a tiebreaker which was off screen but that also indicates that he can accept a lost but still vows to win I’m really liking their relationship already Valt is no MC but he will always have a side to him where people can acknowledge him automatically and becoming his friend and let’s talk about the fact Bell asked Valt if Free’s stronger then Valt it’s actually funny because Valt says “he just might be”

I think that comment was more Valt giving his props to Free for being a very powerful blader more than anything else. Truth be told Valt has been stronger than Free for awhile now. Not to mention we already got confirmation on that front.