Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

(Apr. 04, 2021  9:41 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:34 PM)Instarez Wrote: Let's look at some statistics regarding characters.

In every key art for the new season, there will most likely be most major bladers, with only a few new ones joining later on. Let's check to see how many bladers were not present on each respective key art.

Beyblade Burst: Valt Arc (2015)
Hoji Konda
Yugo Nansui
Ukyo Ibuki
Zac
Gabe Brunai
Jin Aizawa
Akira Yamatoga

Beyblade Burst: Valt Arc (2017)
Kurtz Baratier
Norman Tarver

Beyblade Burst: Aiga Arc (2018)
Free De La Hoya
Hearts
Kit Lopez

Beyblade Burst: Drum Arc (2019)
Aiga Akaba
Arthur Percival
Gwyn Ronny

Beyblade Burst: Hikaru & Hyuga Arc (2020)
Delta Akane
Daina Kurogami
Wakiya Komurasaki [Anime Only]

With this data, we can make an accurate educated guess that there will be 3 more bladers, and in turn, 3 more beyblades.

Does this mean that 3 more bladers will return or 3 new ones or both.

Something tells me 2 of them at least could be past protagonists. If it was 4 more, then all 4 would be my bet
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:41 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:34 PM)Instarez Wrote: Let's look at some statistics regarding characters.

In every key art for the new season, there will most likely be most major bladers, with only a few new ones joining later on. Let's check to see how many bladers were not present on each respective key art.

Hoji Konda
Yugo Nansui
Ukyo Ibuki
Zac
Gabe Brunai
Jin Aizawa
Akira Yamatoga

Kurtz Baratier
Norman Tarver

Free De La Hoya
Hearts
Kit Lopez

Aiga Akaba
Arthur Percival
Gwyn Ronny

Delta Akane
Daina Kurogami

With this data, we can make an accurate educated guess that there will be 3 more bladers, and in turn, 3 more beyblades.

Does this mean that 3 more bladers will return or 3 new ones or both.
Out of 11 bladers not featured on the key art for 2017+, 5 have been returning. So there's an about 45% chance of returning bladers and in turn, a 55% chance on new bladers.

In my opinion, there will probably be 1 more returning blader and 2 new bladers. In 2015 was the start, so they needed to lay out all of the significant blader around Japan. They have never done a 2 year long manga again, so that is a unique case. In 2020 the Season was based all aorund returning bladers, that is a unique case as all other seasons have a healthy balance. The only cases we can look at for results in this case then are 2017, 2018, and 2019.

2017 revealed almost every single blader on it's key art, and the ones not on it, Kurtz and Norman, were fodder with no major role overall. 2018 brought 1 new blader, the other 2 were returning. However Kit was a minor character that did virtually nothing, so you can argue he's practically a new character since they're actually fleshing him out and giving him a role. 2019 Brought 1 returning blader with 2 new ones. They all had a maor impact on the overall story. 2020 brought Delta, Daina, and Wakiya, who didn't do much in terms of battling, however directly impacted major events with their presence and battling who they battled.

So in conclusion: I think there will be 2 new Bladers. 2021's key art was not jam packed with tons of Bladers so it most likely did not reveal every single major character, meaning only minor Bladers are yet be revealed. Usually there is about 1 new Blader, with the other 2 playing some role in the end game, or are suprise additions mid story to make people surprised and in turn engaged.

tl;dr: Only 3 major arcs have had non unique data. That data states there will be 2 new bladers, with 2017's data being debatable.
Let's hope this is better then sparking lol. TT you mad lazy right now lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Quote me and you got bad luck for life lol.

(This Better have ashura or I will report you TT on my Minecraft server.)
(Apr. 05, 2021  6:41 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Hanamaru back at it with the beautiful art. https://twitter.com/hanamaru_hnkc/status...86179?s=20

I'm now convinced that Basara freaking out over anything Bell does is gonna be a gag through the series.
(Apr. 05, 2021  7:03 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  6:41 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Hanamaru back at it with the beautiful art. https://twitter.com/hanamaru_hnkc/status...86179?s=20

I'm now convinced that Basara freaking out over anything Bell does is gonna be a gag through the series.

Seems like it. As a matter of fact, the frightened and somewhat unconfident but strong willed person seems to be Basara’s character persona. I really like it though, it’s a nice new take on a beyblade companion.
(Apr. 05, 2021  7:09 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  7:03 AM)PinkRose Wrote: I'm now convinced that Basara freaking out over anything Bell does is gonna be a gag through the series.

Seems like it. As a matter of fact, the frightened and somewhat in confident but strong willed person seems to be Basara’s character persona. I really like it though, it’s a nice new take on a beyblade companion.

On that we agree.
(Please do better than Fubuki later in the series...)
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:14 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:09 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Be honest all could do that but if not plot armour. Limit break The End musn't work like he is in Sparking. I can too make bad plot where weakest team win The strongest. They make Valt win to make longer Sparking

https://youtu.be/aDBhS3Yqkv0

.....What the hell are you talking about????????
Idk

Hoji Konda
Yugo Nansui
Ukyo Ibuki
Zac
Gabe Brunai
Jin Aizawa
Akira Yamatoga

Kurtz Baratier
Norman Tarver

Free De La Hoya
Hearts
Kit Lopez

Aiga Akaba
Arthur Percival
Gwyn Ronny

Delta Akane
Daina Kurogami

Nah. You forget Shu in Choz, and Count Nightwell. In Sparking there were all legends but fighting only Delta, Daina and Wakiya

I hope that brothers, Drum and Aiga won't return. They are useless
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:15 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:14 PM)Instarez Wrote: .....What the hell are you talking about????????
Idk

Hoji Konda
Yugo Nansui
Ukyo Ibuki
Zac
Gabe Brunai
Jin Aizawa
Akira Yamatoga

Kurtz Baratier
Norman Tarver

Free De La Hoya
Hearts
Kit Lopez

Aiga Akaba
Arthur Percival
Gwyn Ronny

Delta Akane
Daina Kurogami

Nah. You forget Shu in Choz, and Count Nightwell. In Sparking there were all legends but fighting only Delta, Daina and Wakiya

Nah, we need Aiga.
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:15 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Idk

Nah, we need Aiga.

Yes, Drum and the Twins too.
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:29 PM)Шеф-повар Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: Нет, нам нужна Айга.

Да, Драм и Близнецы тоже.

They don't fit composition. Achilles and Aiga are heroes, same as Drum. Brothers are nothing on our days. Aiga may fit since he is Legendary blader number 3 , but Drum and Brothers may not because they are heroes while season is about Demon King Bell

Also for those who don't know what is Legendary rank. Legendary rank don't mean how strong is blader, it just shows how many beys was bursted by him. What I want to say? I want to say that Valt isn't the strongest same as Aiga, Shu, Lui , Free. They just defeated a lot of bladers for their carrier. So by meaning of that - Valt isn't the strongest he just defeated a lot of.
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:15 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I hope that brothers, Drum and Aiga won't return. They are useless

I'm personally torn about that. On one hand, I reeeeaaaally want Aiga, Drum and Hikaru to come back (and Hikaru coming back means Hyuga will come with him so ye, him too ig), but on the other hand I wanna see new original characters from the DB era. 

A somewhat balanced solution would be to just bring back the Asahi brothers (almost guaranteed to happen since they were protagonists last season) which would leave about 1 or 2 more new Bladers who were not in the Key Art (one of which might possibly be the final antagonist if Rashad isn't), and IMO that would work just fine.
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:50 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:15 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I hope that brothers, Drum and Aiga won't return. They are useless

I'm personally torn about that. On one hand, I reeeeaaaally want Aiga, Drum and Hikaru to come back (and Hikaru coming back means Hyuga will come with him so ye, him too ig), but on the other hand I wanna see new original characters from the DB era. 

A somewhat balanced solution would be to just bring back the Asahi brothers (almost guaranteed to happen since they were protagonists last season) which would leave about 1 or 2 more new Bladers who were not in the Key Art (one of which might possibly be the final antagonist if Rashad isn't), and IMO that would work just fine.

aiga, drum and hikaru should come back
I wouldnt mind it
Quick question but in the opening for Dynamite Battle does it look like Rashad is using Valkyrie?
Like Bell is battling Valt and Brave Valkyrie falls, catches on fire and turns red(kind of like Revive Phoenix) then Rashad appears.
Plus his positioning in the promo material looks like he's a counterpart to Valt rather than Bell's counterpart

Idk but this is heading in a weird direction, though I don't see him using it since it's somebody else's bey and it's still a sparking bey.

(Apr. 05, 2021  4:10 PM)BlackHazard Wrote: Quick question but in the opening for Dynamite Battle does it look like Rashad is using Valkyrie?
Like Bell is battling Valt and Brave Valkyrie falls, catches on fire and turns red(kind of like Revive Phoenix) then Rashad appears.
Plus his positioning in the promo material looks like he's a counterpart to Valt rather than Bell's counterpart

Idk but this is heading in a weird direction, though I don't see him using it since it's somebody else's bey and it's still a sparking bey.

Though I think we all still expect him to get his own bey still since
1-It doesn't match the naming pattern(kind of like Lane and Uranus)
2-TT wants to make money lol, it's more profitable to sell the new system than a red Brave Valkyrie
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:15 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  9:14 PM)Instarez Wrote: .....What the hell are you talking about????????
Idk

Hoji Konda
Yugo Nansui
Ukyo Ibuki
Zac
Gabe Brunai
Jin Aizawa
Akira Yamatoga

Kurtz Baratier
Norman Tarver

Free De La Hoya
Hearts
Kit Lopez

Aiga Akaba
Arthur Percival
Gwyn Ronny

Delta Akane
Daina Kurogami

True but Count Nightfell was already introduced in 2015 and made constant appearances until 2019 so people knew him and he didn't need to show up.
(Apr. 05, 2021  4:33 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  3:15 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Idk

True but Count Nightfell was already introduced in 2015 and made constant appearances until 2019 so people knew him and he didn't need to show up.

Honestly, I don’t really think that takes away from his point.
(Apr. 05, 2021  5:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2021  4:33 PM)Instarez Wrote: True but Count Nightfell was already introduced in 2015 and made constant appearances until 2019 so people knew him and he didn't need to show up.

Honestly, I don’t really think that takes away from his point.

Well then it's just a 59 percent chance of a new character, and doesn't change my conclusion at all.
Valt's translated DB bio.

Valt Aoi: "Known as the Legend of Legends, Valt Aoi is the Strongest Blader in the World. His sunny and larger-than-life presence never fails to make others smile. He's the gold-standard for Bladers everywhere. While battling around the world, he is also busy nuturing fresh talent."
(Apr. 07, 2021  11:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt's translated DB bio.

Valt Aoi: "Known as the Legend of Legends, Valt Aoi is the Strongest Blader in the World. His sunny and larger-than-life presence never fails to make others smile. He's the gold-standard for Bladers everywhere. While battling around the world, he is also busy nuturing fresh talent."

Finally confirmation that he's the most powerful Blader worldwide. This should be enough to end some arguments.
(Apr. 07, 2021  12:38 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  11:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt's translated DB bio.

Finally confirmation that he's the most powerful Blader worldwide. This should be enough to end some arguments.

Yup. It's very clear.
Should’ve been clear to begin with, I saw people talk about how Aiga’s name was Strongest and Unbeatable so he’s #1. Ok, so Drum is a dragon and Sisco is a criminal? He’s literally called the Legend of Legends, meaning he’s the strongest among them.
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:12 PM)Instarez Wrote: Should’ve been clear to begin with, I saw people talk about how Aiga’s name was Strongest and Unbeatable so he’s #1. Ok, so Drum is a dragon and Sisco is a criminal? He’s literally called the Legend of Legends, meaning he’s the strongest among them.

Exactly. It was very simple and clear to me. I really don't understand why there was confusion about that.
Because some people have different interpretations and approach to the anime, with the way they view it.
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:12 PM)Instarez Wrote: Should’ve been clear to begin with, I saw people talk about how Aiga’s name was Strongest and Unbeatable so he’s #1. Ok, so Drum is a dragon and Sisco is a criminal? He’s literally called the Legend of Legends, meaning he’s the strongest among them.

Exactly. It was very simple and clear to me. I really don't understand why there was confusion about that.
Obviously, Hiro Morita the creator of Burst said Valt is number 1. Can't argue with the creator, unless you've a serious ego.
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Because some people have different interpretations and approach to the anime, with the way they view it.

I can understand that to a degree but he's called the Legend of Legends. The Legend that stands above the others. That's kinda clear cut to me. In either event if it's unclear to anyone, the DB bio makes it very clear.