Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

(Mar. 14, 2021  6:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He’s also the demon king. Age isn’t everything.

Do you think he's an actual demon or something? He just has the "Demon King" bey.

I don't even believe he's some acutal demon.
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Do you think he's an actual demon or something? He just has the "Demon King" bey.

I don't even believe he's some acutal demon.

Yeah I think Jupiter is confused or something. I do think Belial being able to simply knock out Luinor is fine, but idk what Jupiter's talking about,
Hes an 6 year old dressed up for hallowen as an demon, and just has some sort of demon bey. Like what because of that he is Super Z and Invincible.
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:24 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He’s also the demon king. Age isn’t everything.
But make it in some sense you know.

But if he doesn’t absolutely dominate it sort of just makes him less menacing. When you hear demon king you expect that person to be overwhelmingly strong especially when said person is the main character.
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He's a child that's like 10 bro

He’s also the demon king. Age isn’t everything.

his actually not confirm to be a demon so far his just a regular kid it's more the bey
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Do you think he's an actual demon or something? He just has the "Demon King" bey.

Wait he’s not?
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:24 PM)MasterChef Wrote: But make it in some sense you know.

But if he doesn’t absolutely dominate it sort of just makes him less menacing. When you hear demon king you expect that person to be overwhelmingly strong especially when said person is the main character.
I kind of agree, but make them put on a good fight is all I say. I don;t want him to just beat powerful bladers with ease cuase thats just what happend in Sparking. But I still do think he will start of with good Skill/Strength level.
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:24 PM)MasterChef Wrote: But make it in some sense you know.

Then you don't have a story. Just events. There has to be conflict and obstacles to give a story forward motion. If he's just dominating then there's nothing for us as viewers to actually root for him for, if there's no obstacles he has to overcome then there's no tension which is one of basic things you need for a good story.
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Do you think he's an actual demon or something? He just has the "Demon King" bey.

Wait he’s not?

No, lol
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Wait he’s not?

not confirm at all so far it looks like it's just a cool catch phrase like aiga unbeatable and invincible thing . his just a kid running around calling himself demon king so far
Your baisically asking for Lane again. A guy who beats S-teir bladers with absolute ease.
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:32 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Your baisically asking for Lane again. A guy who beats S-teir bladers with absolute ease.

please s6 dont give us a lane 2.0 lol
like said bell being strong from the gates is completely fine. ginkga was strong from the beginning same with Tyson who just needed to get a bit beast but he took little time to be strong what should matter is how the handle bell and the way he wins.  I myself personally like a strong main from the go cause of the less grind to be the strongest as long as it's done right. if bell is done the same way lane was done (anime wise) oh boi his going to be hated
I don’t want Bell to win all the time without any explanation whatsoever but I also don’t want another “defeat the legendary bladers and rise to the top” overused trope. Keep it consistent and paced but throw some surprising elements and factors in (this is where the fantasy should come in).
For me beating a character that has a bey that's one system behind isn't a big deal. Lui is still strong and all but the bey's like a year old and the meta rapidly changes irl and in the media.
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: For me beating a character that has a bey that's one system behind isn't a big deal. Lui is still strong and all but the bey's like a year old and the meta rapidly changes irl and in the media.

Same, and it would sound like a reason for Lui to upgrade his Longinus. Whether it's a win or loss, Rage is a system behind so it could play out well if done right.
Ok
I saw the preview and I hate the fact that Lui has Rage Longinus in this battle
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Ok

Me too, hopefully he upgrades it in the anime and we see him battle with it.
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:33 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:29 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Ok

Me too, hopefully he upgrades it in the anime and we see him battle with it.

just like free that had geist before fighting lane
then lost and then upgraded it and then sadly lost again
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: For me beating a character that has a bey that's one system behind isn't a big deal. Lui is still strong and all but the bey's like a year old and the meta rapidly changes irl and in the media.

It’s nowhere near being a big deal. Don’t forget Kinetic Satomb was able to burst Wonder Valtryek in season 3. If Silas can burst a turbo bey with Kinetic Satomb, Then Lui can probably hold his ground against a dynamite bey with Raid Luinor
(Mar. 14, 2021  9:03 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: For me beating a character that has a bey that's one system behind isn't a big deal. Lui is still strong and all but the bey's like a year old and the meta rapidly changes irl and in the media.

It’s nowhere near being a big deal. Don’t forget Kinetic Satomb was able to burst Wonder Valtryek in season 3. If Silas can burst a turbo bey with Kinetic Satomb, Then Lui can probably hold his ground against a dynamite bey with Raid Luinor

Truly spoken.
I really really really really really really really really really really wanna see Phi and Hyde. I think they would really fit this genre of this mystical season.
(Mar. 15, 2021  1:14 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I really really really really really really really really really really wanna see Phi and Hyde. I think they would really fit this genre of this mystical season.

You're right, actually.
Here's the trailer for season 6, now officially posted by the CoroCoro channel.
Hold on, what if... Bell pulls a Cho-Z on this one? Like he breaks Brave Valkyrie or any Legend's Beyblade in like I don't know, episodes 20-30?