Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

(Apr. 07, 2021  1:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Because some people have different interpretations and approach to the anime, with the way they view it.

I can understand that to a degree but he's called the Legend of Legends. The Legend that stands above the others. That's kinda clear cut to me. In either event if it's unclear to anyone, the DB bio makes it very clear.

Yes I agree with that, but even sometimes I'd like to disagree and give my own interpretation on the anime, despite what's been confirmed. Well, I do it with other anime as well.
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Because some people have different interpretations and approach to the anime, with the way they view it.

I can understand that to a degree but he's called the Legend of Legends. The Legend that stands above the others. That's kinda clear cut to me. In either event if it's unclear to anyone, the DB bio makes it very clear.

There’s a difference between having different interpretations and just being factually wrong.
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:40 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I can understand that to a degree but he's called the Legend of Legends. The Legend that stands above the others. That's kinda clear cut to me. In either event if it's unclear to anyone, the DB bio makes it very clear.

Yes I agree with that, but even sometimes I'd like to disagree and give my own interpretation on the anime, despite what's been confirmed. Well, I do it with other anime as well.

Some things are open to interpretation but not all things. Valt being the Legend of Legends isn't really anything to interpret. He is the Legend of Legends. It's like All Might from My Hero Academia. He's the Number 1 Hero in japan. There's nothing to really interpret about that. Just a fact.
(Apr. 07, 2021  2:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:40 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yes I agree with that, but even sometimes I'd like to disagree and give my own interpretation on the anime, despite what's been confirmed. Well, I do it with other anime as well.

Some things are open to interpretation but not all things. Valt being the Legend of Legends isn't really anything to interpret. He is the Legend of Legends. It's like All Might from My Hero Academia. He's the Number 1 Hero in japan. There's nothing to really interpret about that. Just a fact.

Well was, but yeah. Before All For One he was undisputedly #1, no questions asked. Burst fandom got one hell of an ego.
why is everyone fighting in the db thread
(Apr. 07, 2021  2:49 PM)Pixi Wrote: why is everyone fighting in the db thread

What 0 chapters does to an mf

seriously though I'm just bored waiting for chapters and episodes
(Apr. 07, 2021  2:55 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  2:49 PM)Pixi Wrote: why is everyone fighting in the db thread

What 0 chapters does to an mf

seriously though I'm just bored waiting for chapters and episodes
we just gotta be patient
I know most people have talked about the opening, but I love the ending as well.
(Apr. 07, 2021  3:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I know most people have talked about the opening, but I love the ending as well.

Yeah, I loved it as well, it's fun. That said, Believe and BEY-POP are still my favs.
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:40 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I can understand that to a degree but he's called the Legend of Legends. The Legend that stands above the others. That's kinda clear cut to me. In either event if it's unclear to anyone, the DB bio makes it very clear.

Disagree with the creator of Burst. If he said Valt is the best, then he is the best.
(Apr. 07, 2021  1:40 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yes I agree with that, but even sometimes I'd like to disagree and give my own interpretation on the anime, despite what's been confirmed. Well, I do it with other anime as well.

Your not wrong, it just happens with people is what I'm saying.

(Apr. 07, 2021  3:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Disagree with the creator of Burst. If he said Valt is the best, then he is the best.

Wasn't disagreeing and I never said he isn't the best. Calm.
(Apr. 07, 2021  3:21 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  3:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I know most people have talked about the opening, but I love the ending as well.

Yeah, I loved it as well, it's fun. That said, Believe and BEY-POP are still my favs.

Bruh-Pop and Believe are very good

The ending is equally good imo, I love the comic effect they were going for. I especially love the part where Bell breaks the fourth wall like 'nah, I'd rather you guys stop snooping around my place'
(Apr. 07, 2021  3:49 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

The ending is equally good imo, I love the comic effect they were going for. I especially love the part where Bell breaks the fourth wall like 'nah, I'd rather you guys stop snooping around my place'

Exactly lol. I loved that last part.
Idk there is no best character. He just number 1

(Apr. 07, 2021  11:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt's translated DB bio.

Valt Aoi: "Known as the Legend of Legends, Valt Aoi is the Strongest Blader in the World. His sunny and larger-than-life presence never fails to make others smile. He's the gold-standard for Bladers everywhere. While battling around the world, he is also busy nuturing fresh talent."

Thank you but we already translated it

If he says Legend of legends then he is just legend. I actually don't care what title character were, I just need to know how he get that title
(Apr. 07, 2021  6:10 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Idk there is no best character. He just number 1

Valt Aoi: "Known as the Legend of Legends, Valt Aoi is the Strongest Blader in the World. His sunny and larger-than-life presence never fails to make others smile. He's the gold-standard for Bladers everywhere. While battling around the world, he is also busy nuturing fresh talent."

Google translate was used which is rarely completely accurate. A person who understands japanese translated this.
(Apr. 07, 2021  6:10 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Idk there is no best character. He just number 1

If he says Legend of legends then he is just legend. I actually don't care what title character were, I just need to know how he get that title

I don’t want to speak to much about this bc it’s a DB thread but just this once I’ll say this Valt was a legendary blader since the events of GT their were other legendary bladers before him like Lui free and Shu but he was champion at the time to be fair we all knew their was going to be some kind of legendary bladers type of ranking the only problem was going to be that who would characters be placed at I can’t say about a characters title though like for example Aiga is Super and Unbeatable and Valt is a legend of legend it’s a cool title but I was kind of hoping they got better ones like how Shu is a crimson flame and Lui is a white tyrant and Free is the school genius but if I remember correctly they called Valt a Wonder Boy
(Apr. 07, 2021  10:26 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:

I don’t want to speak to much about this bc it’s a DB thread but just this once I’ll say this Valt was a legendary blader since the events of GT their were other legendary bladers before him like Lui free and Shu but he was champion at the time to be fair we all knew their was going to be some kind of legendary bladers type of ranking the only problem was going to be that who would characters be placed at I can’t say about a characters title though like for example Aiga is Super and Unbeatable and Valt is a legend of legend it’s a cool title but I was kind of hoping they got better ones like how Shu is a crimson flame and Lui is a white tyrant and Free is the school genius but if I remember correctly they called Valt a Wonder Boy

Guess you can say Valt got a promotion XD

I think your misunderstanding what the title Legend of Legends means. It basically means the legend that stands above the other legends. Yes Valt is a legend, but he's the Legend that stands above the rest of them. He has that title because he's stronger than the rest of them. The Sparking bio confirms this. Same with the translated DB bio I posted earlier.
Did the bio say he's number 1 or just legend of legends.
(Apr. 07, 2021  10:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Did the bio say he's number 1 or just legend of legends.

bruh
(Apr. 07, 2021  10:51 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  10:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Did the bio say he's number 1 or just legend of legends.

bruh

Ok...
(Apr. 07, 2021  10:53 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  10:51 PM)BladerGem Wrote: bruh

Ok...

......YES. It has said that he's the #1 for years.

As far as we know Aiga is still champion.

(Apr. 07, 2021  10:51 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  10:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Did the bio say he's number 1 or just legend of legends.

bruh
Legend of legends, which doesn’t mean No.1
(Apr. 07, 2021  11:33 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  2:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Some things are open to interpretation but not all things. Valt being the Legend of Legends isn't really anything to interpret. He is the Legend of Legends. It's like All Might from My Hero Academia. He's the Number 1 Hero in japan. There's nothing to really interpret about that. Just a fact.
As far as we know Aiga is still champion.

(Apr. 07, 2021  10:51 PM)BladerGem Wrote: bruh
Legend of legends, which doesn’t mean No.1

By your logic, someone being called the "Leader of the United States" doesn't mean they're the President.

HE'S THE LEGEND OF LEGENDS, HE'S LITERALLY THE TOP LEGEND BRUH