Beyblade Burst Customize Sticker sets.

They're also available on HLJ:
https://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Genr...st&x=0&y=0
Definitely will pick up the Valkyrie sheet, but pass on the other two.
for info those stickers sheets will come with a QR code point card
those Beyblade Burst Customize Sticker sheets will be early sold at the WHF
WHF?? Whats that Any online shop??
So the sticker sheets will Come with Beypoint QR code ??? Also that means sticker sheets will also Give Points !!! Any idea how much ??
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 18, 2016  8:47 AM)Burst Wrote: WHF?? Whats that Any online shop??
So the sticker sheets will Come with Beypoint QR code ??? Also that means sticker sheets will also Give Points !!! Any idea how much ??
Cheers !!!
Burst.

WHF : World Hobby Fair
and I guess the point will be 500pts
Hey Okina,
So World Hobby Fair is in Feb 2016 ?? Correct me if I am wrong.
Also the Sticker Sheets are also Available on Hobby Link Japan For Preorder.
(Jan. 18, 2016  9:11 AM)Burst Wrote: Hey Okina,
So World Hobby Fair is in Feb 2016 ?? Correct me if I am wrong.
Also the Sticker Sheets are also Available on Hobby Link Japan For Preorder.

the WHF 2016 start with the Tokyo one on 1/23
the World Hobby Fair Winter 2016 event dates are
Tokyo 1/23-24 ; Nagoya 1/31 ; Osaka 2/7 ; Fukuoka 2/14
Why is fukuoka last! That's so mean Unhappy

Are you by chance going to all of them Oki?
(Jan. 18, 2016  1:25 PM)gankoba Wrote: Why is fukuoka last! That's so mean Unhappy

Are you by chance going to all of them Oki?

not sure about Fukuoka yet, but the 1st 3, yes I will go there.
Do you go there as well?
No, I'm only going to the one in Fukuoka, the others are too far
(Jan. 18, 2016  2:28 PM)gankoba Wrote: No, I'm only going to the one in Fukuoka, the others are too far

have you ever been to the Fukuoka one before?
just wondering if it's really crowded, there
These look really cool but i would need extra layers to put these on. Valkyrie i wouldnt mind buying extras of because i can just buy the random boosters/normal boosters whichc are pretty cheap. But the other two. Im not gonna buy those sets again just so i can try out some cool stickers
Minoboros and Unicorn are likely to be in Random Booster 3.
Now that you mention it, Bladerguy2, it does seem weird to release stickers but no extra Layers that come with no stickers hah. As if you are necessarily meant to have disliked the previous stickers that came with the regular releases, or as if you would try peeling them off with your nails.
(Jan. 20, 2016  2:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Minoboros and Unicorn are likely to be in Random Booster 3.

they are probably in the Gashapon BG-02 Layers as well, if it's not the Dual Layers like people think it will be due to the high price for this Gashapon BG-02 Layers
(Jan. 20, 2016  3:01 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2016  2:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Minoboros and Unicorn are likely to be in Random Booster 3.

they are probably in the Gashapon BG-02 Layers as well, if it's not the Dual Layers like people think it will be due to the high price for this Gashapon BG-02 Layers

I think BG-02 is coming out too soon for it to be full of different Dual Layers. I am sure it will be much older releases than that (BG-01 came out in December and was re-releases of Beyblades that launched in July).